• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if Orochimaru beat Medusa Gorgon, and I am quite sure Madara Uchiha (not comparable to Kaguya) will lose to Sosuke Aizen (actually trading blows with Yhwach).
what the hell are you talking about?
Aizen never once traded blows with Yhwach the latter was stomping him with ease
Wouldn’t Roshi have won without Super?
i was assuming they weren't gonna accept the moon feat

Assuming Dio vs Alucard is next season and the likelyhood that DB will include Schrodinger Alucard, would DB give Dio his HA form from Eyes of Heaven to make it fair or nah?
no i doubt either would be used cause Schrodinger is too much of a headache to deal with alongside the fact Alucard at the time is weaker
plus EOH Is literally an alternate universe Dio not the same one we know and if they didn't give Jotaro EOH no way dio gonna get it

no i doubt either would be used cause Schrodinger is too much of a headache to deal with alongside the fact Alucard at the time is weaker
plus EOH Is literally an alternate universe Dio not the same one we know and if they didn't give Jotaro EOH no way dio gonna get it
Will you be surprised Dio can win over Pre-Schrodinger Alucard and basically Post-Schrodinger Alucard is so unstable by the time he becomes stable he is so weak he is begging for some food and water. HA Dio is a Dio from a different universe and canon Dio can actually defeat Pre-Schrodinger Alucard.

See if I make an oracle:
Death Battle will give weak reasoning if not blatant excuses to justify "Naruto does win Ichigo but since Madara does not scale to Kaguya but Aizen somehow tagged and took attacks from Post-Power Absorption Yhwach Madara loses to Aizen".

Is anyone trying to discuss with the Bleach experts on fixing the pages for top tier and god tier Bleach characters? because I totally copy things from the VSBW profiles in respect of Madara vs Aizen if anyone believes Madara should defeat Aizen.

@Jasonsith Dio SHOULD beat Pre Schrodinger Alucard. Dude's way to strong for Alucard to handle on his own, is so fast that none of Alucard's attacks are going to reach him and I'm pretty sure even Level Zero won't work since Dio is unbelievably more powerful then anyone of Alucard's familiars

It begs the question, what feat are they going to scale Alucard towards for AP? Because Alucard doesn't really have individual AP feats aside from ripping apart foes or scaling to characters with their own feats

Death Battle will give weak reasoning if not blatant excuses to justify "Naruto does win Ichigo but since Madara does not scale to Kaguya but Aizen somehow tagged and took attacks from Post-Power Absorption Yhwach Madara loses to Aizen".
I don’t see why would they scale him to Yhwach in Any capacity
I believe most researchers on the team do say that Dio wins but of course this is pre extensive research
Don’t see what would change tbh

BTW isn't it true that JoJo vampires can suck blood from their hands? If so then Dio would have a pretty substantial source of blood to keep fighting Alucard since he can absorb any blood Alucard spills or blood from Alucard's servants

Like physically the best Hellsing hits is 9-A

Which sucks because Dio just gonna reduce Alucard to paste if not for his broke regen.

In fact besides Regen and being more experience, that’s all Alucard has going for him.
Not necessarily just Regen and Experience, Ally also has Intangibility, Telepathy (from what I remember) and Limited Telekinesis. It would take time but he'd connect the dots and figure Dio out. If we're giving Alucard the Schroendinger powers, he can disappear the moment Dio decides to use his stand.

Z Broly is being included, soooo I guess this means no using Z Broly for a separate battle.
Super Broly wouldnt exist without Z Broly so it makes to at least include them as context for people who know nothing of the character.

I just found out the yield of the speed feat from Luffy dodging Pacifista picked by Rooster Teeth.
Here

As you can see, this implies Roronoa Zoro is faster than Erza Scarlet (despite being much weaker) and Luffy is way slower than Naruto whom Rock Lee tags. Which means Rock Lee blitzes Luffy and is not AP stomped in pre-8th gate --- and one punches Sanji at 8th gate. Not to mention Morning Peacock is a danmaku AOE attack and is available at 6th gate.

Canon Dio, even in Rooster Teeth's eyes, is still around one light speed tier. Alucard is just Mach 33.

Alucard in physical might is 9-A by destroying helicopters and destroying a helicopter is usually a wall level or even just street level feat when hit at the weak joints...
His TK reaches at most 55764480000 J or 13.32 tons of TNT but again what is the use if he is hit and mind controlled before he can do anything?

Last edited:
Would Alucard's regen negation work on Dio? JoJo vampires are pretty different from other vampires in fiction. Dio outright doesn't care about anything holy, running water clearly isn't a problem since he actively ran into a sewer and got onto a boat, and while we haven't seen Dio fight against anything Silver (Unless you count Silver Chariot) there's no evidence it does anything. JoJo Vampires are basically lesser Pillar Men, which were basically just another animal rather than some unholy being.

DIO's whole shtick about rejecting his humanity (Something he'd no doubt monologue about) may piss Alucard off enough for him to use some of his hax, though.

Would Alucard's regen negation work on Dio? JoJo vampires are pretty different from other vampires in fiction. Dio outright doesn't care about anything holy, running water clearly isn't a problem since he actively ran into a sewer and got onto a boat, and while we haven't seen Dio fight against anything Silver (Unless you count Silver Chariot) there's no evidence it does anything. JoJo Vampires are basically lesser Pillar Men, which were basically just another animal rather than some unholy being.

DIO's whole shtick about rejecting his humanity (Something he'd no doubt monologue about) may piss Alucard off enough for him to use some of his hax, though.
True on that, I guess I really want Alucard to pull the victory.
I just found out the yield of the speed feat from Luffy dodging Pacifista picked by Rooster Teeth.
Here

As you can see, this implies Roronoa Zoro is faster than Erza Scarlet (despite being much weaker) and Luffy is way slower than Naruto whom Rock Lee tags. Which means Rock Lee blitzes Luffy and is not AP stomped in pre-8th gate --- and one punches Sanji at 8th gate. Not to mention Morning Peacock is a danmaku AOE attack and is available at 6th gate.
Does that mean they got it wrong? Or higballed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back