• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try SFM

mqdefault.jpg

0:02 / 0:15

How it FEELS to SUFFER in SFM​

How quant

Okay, I am awake now:
  1. Makoto Nanaya vs Leone
  2. Raoh vs Akuma
  3. Giorno vs Joker
  4. Shadow vs Zero
  5. Morrigan vs Dizzy
  6. Goku vs Superman 3
  7. RWBY vs TMNT
  8. Iron Man vs Samus or X
  9. Natsu vs Luffy
  10. Nine the Phantom vs Irene Belserion
So I know I have two from the same series, but I couldn't think of another one for 10.

Alright i'm going to make an actual top 10
10. Alucard vs Blade
9. Dark Schneider vs Shazam
8. Ragna vs Dante
7. Shurato vs Seiya
6. Bill Cipher vs Shuma Gorath
5. Zero vs Meta Knight
4. Link vs Cloud vs Erdrick vs Shulk vs Marth (I don't know how should i call this battle royale)
3. Domon Kasshu vs Jin Saotome
2. Extreme Dinosaurs vs Street Sharks
1. Scourge vs Goku Black

Last edited:
Alright, this is a Top 10 for ones that are likely:

10. Dark Samus vs Cell
9. Alucard vs Vampire Hunter D
8. Little Mac vs Ippo
7. Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter
6. Kirei Kotomine vs Alexander Anderson
5. King K. Rool vs Blackbeard
4. Agent 47 vs The Spy
3. Freeza vs Megatron
2. Dexter vs Jimmy Neutron
1. Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

10. Dark Samus vs Cell
8. Little Mac vs Ippo
4. Agent 47 vs The Spy
3. Freeza vs Megatron
Yo, what about Kool Aid Man vs Macho Man?

Dark Samus and Cell don’t even have super clear connections.
Actually wouldn’t Dark Samus fight Dark Matter/Void from Kirby? Seems more thematic honestly.

Dark Samus and Cell don’t even have super clear connections.
Actually wouldn’t Dark Samus fight Dark Matter/Void from Kirby? Seems more thematic honestly.
you can sum up half of the fights DB done
idc for Dark Samus vs Cell tbh Celldoesn't have that many good options to face

We had Death Race, now we have Death Cooking
Honestly sounds 100 times better than Death Race
But why limit with just Sanji and Gordon.

I would like to add Soma Yukihira, Komatsu, Tonio Trussardi and Alfred Pennyworth in the mix.

10. Dark Samus vs Cell
8. Little Mac vs Ippo
4. Agent 47 vs The Spy
3. Freeza vs Megatron

Isn't Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo a more popular request than Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter?

And The Spy vs Agent 47? Ezio Auditore or James Bond are far more likely to fight 47.

But why limit with just Sanji and Gordon.

I would like to add Soma Yukihira, Komatsu, Tonio Trussardi and Alfred Pennyworth in the mix.

Isn't Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo a more popular request than Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter?

And The Spy vs Agent 47? Ezio Auditore or James Bond are far more likely to fight 47.
I figured Ezio Auditore would probably fight The Prince of Persia most likely. James Bond is going to fight Jason Bourne.

But you're right about Martian Manhunter and Piccolo, I'm just giving a better alternative.

Ah shit spoilers. Gotta go
Scales to Luffy who dodged laser from a robot at a long distance. Sub relativistic combat and reaction speed I smell. And not yet mentions his kicking power yet (Death Battle Zoro slicing Pica in half, for example, was equivalent to 11.5 megatons TNT only). Also the sweet Raid Suit. (Did Naruto dodge light at close range and did Rock Lee scale to that?) Oh Sanji's direct speed feat is just catching fire though.

Scales to Luffy who dodged laser from a robot at a long distance. Sub relativistic combat and reaction speed I smell. And not yet mentions his kicking power yet (Death Battle Zoro slicing Pica in half, for example, was equivalent to 11.5 megatons TNT only). Also the sweet Raid Suit. (Did Naruto dodge light at close range and did Rock Lee scale to that?) Oh Sanji's direct speed feat is just catching fire though.
Oh thanks for that.

I’m gonna make track names for my top ten death battles that I made recently.

10. Silent Killers
9. The Legends of Courage
8. A Future Forever Changed
7. The Ultimate Beings
6. Stained Butchers
5. Earth’s Monstrous Protectors
4. From Titanic Shadows
3. Dreams of Chaos
2. Berserker’s Vengeful Disillusions
1. Beloved Blue Haired Idi⑨ts

I don't think Lee scales to Naruto dodging light. Might Guy didn't. But should scale to Kakashi intercepting lightning.

honeslty Kratos vs Asura can't even work due to the portrayal of Both series
Asura is a guy who can bust Planet and Stars with his barehands alone with being able to breath in space and fly at FTL speeds
Kratos never displayed any of that stuff in the games that comes close to it and needs full on Lore to even beat him.
its a far bigger issue than the Star Wars legends Debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back