• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So
honeslty Kratos vs Asura can't even work due to the portrayal of Both series
Asura is a guy who can bust Planet and Stars with his barehands alone with being able to breath in space and fly at FTL speeds
Kratos never displayed any of that stuff in the games that comes close to it and needs full on Lore to even beat him.
its a far bigger issue than the Star Wars legends Debacle
Anyone want to reply?

Frankly Broly should stomp
Hulk has nothing beyond his immortality and far slower than him to boot
Frankly Broly should just toss him into space for a W

All in all I’m not impressed with the animation show me the combat first than I’ll change my mind

Defined kinda
not to the bone m8 utter vaporization
Sorry about not answering this earlier, I had to help my Brother with shit.

I say Kinda because there is Maestro (Future Hulk) who could Regen overtime from Powder.

Sorry about not answering this earlier, I had to help my Brother with shit.

I say Kinda because there is Maestro (Future Hulk) who could Regen overtime from Powder.
its ok
anyways i got this
U46faFYI6M7XjtMGgx7rVouwy3dy73egJ2P9evcIE3ztDcLGiWUV8zY54QGhJreAClz_DaWZ1LJz7uXhFTY6TmA0CKny1I3O3GMdRdPu6A9Sh2M7dVCCLRrWNR3PxisON_ipbwk1sg=s1600

I also remember when they said Faster than Light speed was "An Extreme Rarity in the Marvel Universe. In fact the only opponent Hulk fought that was that fast was Sentry, but that was in his most powerful stage World Breaker Hulk." I'm also pretty sure that wasn't World Breaker Hulk. Wasn't that World War Hulk or are they the same thing?

That'll do it. Also, how much do you want to bet that they're gonna contradict what they said about Hulk in his Episode barely being able to keep up with FTL Characters? XD
they do it all the time
remember how thor was Planet level against WW in 2017 and the year after Ultron was scaled to Large Planet Feats done by Thor and stated there were star level feats from him that Ultron could scale to even if they went with Star level Sigma in there DB

Last edited:
I also remember when they said Faster than Light speed was "An Extreme Rarity in the Marvel Universe. In fact the only opponent Hulk fought that was that fast was Sentry, but that was in his most powerful stage World Breaker Hulk." I'm also pretty sure that wasn't World Breaker Hulk. Wasn't that World War Hulk or are they the same thing?
WWH Hulk
hulk stated he wasn't going all out the one the was sinking the eastern seaboard was WB hulk

Question, since there's a chance we might get Korra next season, who is she going to face? I know she loses in her most popular matchups though.
Rey is practically her top pick
Korra dies to Storm, Rey and Delsin Rowe (Rey is the top pick to fight against Korra), unless... you consider Rey using "Spirits of Jedi Warrior" power outside help - and does not even consider her an equal to the Poof guy or Kyp guy at all.

Speaking of Storm (X-Men), does she win Domenico Pucci easily, or will she turn into a slave or even snail before she does anything? Or just get oxygen poisoning or hypoxia?

How many Tier 6 feats do Sanji have? Like is it a possibility the Stampede feats are just auxiliary?

Last edited:
So do you think Shulk vs Lightning is likely next season?
Very likely - esp. if they do not do it in Season 7.

I think we will have a lot of overdue matchups for s 8.

Re Korra vs Rey - I think since Rey is essentially fighting against different siths from the classics, the minimum downgrade will be limiting her feats to only S7-S9 and call the defeat of the old Sheev outside help.

Or... Shall we compare what are the common connections among Korra, Storm, Rey and Delsin Rowe? Looks like Korra do not have very close connections with Storm and Storm can fight against other weather manipulators.

Oh Blazblue god tiers are deemed 5-D so say goodbye to Noel Vermillion vs Aigis.

Which also means Noel Vermillion vs KOS-MOS or Cyborg or Sally Acorn is more likely now.

Weather Report vs Storm probably wouldn't happen until after Part 6 gets animated, and even then the only JoJo characters DB has used/is going to use are Jotaro and DIO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back