• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The animation was a lot better then I expected for this one, I like how they tried to add character moments too like in Goro vs Machamp. It was kinda short and the ending was a big problem. Considering how my phone kept getting lag from telemarketing, I wasn’t that bad honestly.
7/10. For the fight.

The animation was a lot better then I expected for this one, I like how they tried to add character moments too like in Goro vs Machamp. It was kinda short and the ending was a big problem. Considering how my phone kept getting lag from telemarketing, I wasn’t that bad honestly.
7/10. For the fight.
I’d give the fight a 7/10 too. Pretty good and Crona seemed cool. The kill was nice as well.
Same bout summed up my thoughts

I wasn't surprised Crona won, it was literally Lucy Vs Carnage 2.0 and I knew DB wouldn't use the herald level scaling for Venom either.

Either way I didn't care for the match-up (or the next one tbh), just a waste of a DB imho.

At least we know Ruby needs to get city level/relativistic feats to stand a chance against Maka (so we'll be waiting long time for that match-up lol!).

I wasn't surprised Crona won, it was literally Lucy Vs Carnage 2.0 and I knew DB wouldn't use the herald level scaling for Venom either.

Either way I didn't care for the match-up (or the next one tbh), just a waste of a DB imho.

At least we know Ruby needs to get city level/relativistic feats to stand a chance against Maka (so we'll be waiting long time for that match-up lol!).
I think the only way for her to get City Level at the moment is for her to get Maiden Powers.

Man, I feel like a idiot right now with this Cates stuff. I should of trusted my friend who was in the right all of this time, and done my own research for this. So Venom is still Large Town as of right now?

Man, I feel like a idiot right now with this Cates stuff. I should of trusted my friend who was in the right all of this time, and done my own research for this. So Venom is still Large Town as of right now?
I guess so.

In other words, it was a stomp like everyone initially assumed.

Y'all also don't have to blindly believe the Q&A you know.

What happened to the Prediction Blog bringing up legit points for the scaling? Guess a researcher comes and disagrees and says "well, this wasn't actually said or proven" and is purely basing some things off speculation and they're completely right.

Idk. Just seems weird. But whatever Venom loses I guess. Marvel can't catch a break.

What happened to the Prediction Blog bringing up legit points for the scaling? Guess a researcher comes and disagrees and says "well, this wasn't actually said or proven" and is purely basing some things off speculation and they're completely right.

Idk. Just seems weird. But whatever Venom loses I guess. Marvel can't catch a break.
I know right? One of my friends who's on the Prediction Blog said everyone else was kinda dumbfounded by what happened. Hell, one of his friends completely dropped Death Battle as a Whole because of it.

True, maybe I should read the new Venom stuff, and possibly read the Soul Eater manga myself. I need to start doing my own research, and not rely on others to do it. Otherwise, my birthday death battle wouldn't put me a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Fair. I did read the Q&A though, and the counter arguments against herald Venom seem good enough, and Ultra gave some context as to why. Not completely sold on Venom not being able to resist the madness hax though. It's all eh to me personally. Venom likely gonna fight Knull anyways and this whole thing will just be invalid at that point. Gotta headache rn as well so can't really bring myself to care all that atm.

I'm burned out, this is a first time for me. This is what you guys go through with certain battles like these?
You'll get used it. Maybe. Closest I felt like how I do now is when Sonic lost to Wally, though that was mainly cause I knew Sonic ain't likely to return after that mu. At least wanted him to get a W, though I knew that wasn't likely.

This feels so much more different cause I actually got my hopes up and thought Eddie would win lol. Turned out to be a stomp after all.

You'll get used it. Maybe. Closest I felt like how I do now is when Sonic lost to Wally, though that was mainly cause I knew Sonic ain't likely to return after that mu. At least wanted him to get a W, though I knew that wasn't likely.

This feels so much more different cause I actually got my hopes up and thought Eddie would win lol. Turned out to be a stomp after all.
Same got my hopes up all for nothing, we will see in the future if Venom can beat Crona with his run still going or not.

Also the sonic matchup, he still got Mega Man. Maybe they can put game Sonic against him?

Same got my hopes up all for nothing, we will see in the future if Venom can beat Crona with his run still going or not.

Also the sonic matchup, he still got Mega Man. Maybe they can put game Sonic against him?
i mean Venom only wins with whatever temporary boosts he may get it but like other comic book characters its only temporary

so anyway don't care for the next fight given its a shill episode so im gonna go through potential Season finale fights for this season given we know Swann is writing it

Broly vs Asura....
seems the most likeliest for variety of reasons
1.Asura was supposed to be in last year finale (likely against broly)but was switched out for All Might vs Might Guy and Sam did say Asura will appear on the show some day
2.Two years ago Ben asked folks who they wanted to see Broly face if he were to come on the show in the same year he asked the same about beerus who appeared this season
3.previous fights like Aang vs Ed and Cable vs Booster Gold were supposed to happen in the previous seasons only to come the next season (Aang vs Ed was originally planned for season 5 and Cable vs Booster in season 6)
4.Either Characters alternatives aren't much better
5.Broly draw massive views

anyways matches that will happen next years for sure
Dio vs Alucard
Galactus vs Unicron
Link vs Cloud 2
Doomguy vs MasterChief 2
Madara vs Aizen
anyone got any more suggestions?

I wonder, why didn’t they ever do another army match ala Wily vs Eggman? I guess they wanted to keep it unique but that was a neat idea with more potential considering their now far higher animation quality.

I could see that but the concept has a lot more potential. Since fights are mostly thematic you could get a lot out of the army idea
Star Wars Stormtroopers and Imperial Navy vs 40K Imperial Guard and Imperium Navy.
Fire Emblem Army fights
Bowsers army vs DeDeDe’s (taken from a fight on this wiki.)
Those are just off the top of my head.
Though a modern remake of Wily vs Eggman would be awesome.

Next season's gonna be nothing but stomps if they really do mostly popular MUs.

Gonna be relatively little debates unlike some of the ones in this season.

Unless they do Dexter VS Jimmy and apparently Ant-Man and Atom could be worth debate.

Next season's gonna be nothing but stomps if they really do mostly popular MUs.

Gonna be relatively little debates unlike some of the ones in this season.

Unless they do Dexter VS Jimmy and apparently Ant-Man and Atom could be worth debate.
There are debatable matchups where people debate on which sides stomp.
There are other matches where people know the verdict and just want awesome fights.

Hank Pym Ant-Man >(stomps)> Atom >(stomps)> Scott Lang Ant-Man

Do you believe Black Adam (Post-Crisis) will destroy Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) super hard by now? (Given the DC herald scaling seem "more reliable" than the Marvel herald scaling) The poll seems pretty close otherwise.

(Can Apocalypse bypass Black Adam's defenses before Black Adam wears Apocalypse down or just overpowers him? Talking Cable scaling vs Shazam scaling.)

Apocalypse vs Black Adam can be one coming Death Battle in Season 8 mind ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back