• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I know that the episode just dropped and we're transitioning into the new forum, but I'm wondering if any of the sound stuff calculated by DB could boost Venom?

Now, I'll be spitballing this idea purely based on the value found for Black Canary's 300 dB scream and how logarithmic scaling works. So I'm comparing the ratio of the dB ratings to the equivalent ratio of KE using 300 dB = 597 MT TNT for my math.

Crona obviously doesn't get boosted from their moon feat, as the ratio of 300 dB to 275.55 dB is about 16.7, meaning Crona's feat was at 35.77 MT of TNT, which is City level. Much less than the Island level feat they have.

Venom, however, is different. The ratio of 300 to 244.13 is 621.6 times, which puts Venom surviving that sound at 960,449 Tons of TNT, or 960.45 KT of TNT. That's a High 7-C attack right there. Granted, I know that seems to be a one-off outlier in Venom's case, but he has since developed resistances to sound and at worst, it can be treated as an absolute maximum like Luke Cage barely surviving the nuke.

Now that Soul Eater has appeared in Death Battle, who do you think would be a good matchup for the characters of said franchise?

Aside from Ruby Rose vs. Maka Albarn, I would also like to see Death the Kid vs Satsuki Kiryuin.

Now that Soul Eater has appeared in Death Battle, who do you think would be a good matchup for the characters of said franchise?

Aside from Ruby Rose vs. Maka Albarn, I would also like to see Death the Kid vs Satsuki Kiryuin.
Killua vs Black Star if they don’t feed him to Akame

Hopefully next season finale...
main-qimg-2094b8c542803d90c7eb978507a1f178
c8b864ed84f0dd90f1b3db3afdd1b0f5.jpg

I mean isn't Bugs still slower than Mickey last I checked? They don't equalize speed so his opponents could have a chance maybe if they have hax that can put him down for good that is.

We don't have a profile for OG Mickey Mouse, only the other versions of him, so I can't check for speed. But he can't be faster than Bugs.

No way they'll do that after the mistake of using Composite Sonic against Mario in Season 1. They are learning their lesson and separating the continuities.

What tier and lifting strength would it be to bend or fragment metal bars. Like, prison bars/the entire metal gate door and then a metal pole?

If we already have calcs on that I'd love to be directed towards it because I can't find it.

What tier and lifting strength would it be to bend or fragment metal bars. Like, prison bars/the entire metal gate door and then a metal pole?

If we already have calcs on that I'd love to be directed towards it because I can't find it.
This is for the bending of a light post. Basically use the model and appli any factors seeing fit.

What is it for? Like Detective Pikachu scale from one weak Charizard who can bend a light post or something. But what else?

And if Broly vs Asura is the next Dragon Ball DB, then we will add one more to the list. It all goes downhill when Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter is announced though.

So how do you guys think they're going tackle the question for Venom's feats during Donny Cates run on DB Cast? They put a pop-up showing that they know what it is but it seems like they avoided all together.

So how do you guys think they're going tackle the question for Venom's feats during Donny Cates run on DB Cast? They put a pop-up showing that they know what it is but it seems like they avoided all together.
One of their main Researchers made a QNA Blog about it already. I linked it way earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back