• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too cheer up everyone and get a more positive atmosphere on here, let’s discuss the top ten Death Battles we wish to see either next season or in general. I myself will limit to one character per series otherwise there’d be quite a few Touhou and Fire Emblem matchups. (Quick edit because I forgot one of my more most wanted matchups)

10. Jason Vorhees vs Michael Myers
9. Link Battle Royal
8. Shulk vs Lightning
7. Cell vs Dark Samus
6. Billy Butcher vs Stain
5. Rayquaza vs Mothra
4. Blake vs Mikasa
3. Discord vs Bill Cipher
2. Dimitri vs Guts
1. Cirno vs Aqua
9/10 ain't bad
I just really want this match
prepare to be dissapointed

The most embarassing thing for me in this trailer is Hulk's model
It's so ******* bad lol
hulk-marvel-vs-capcom-3-rigged-for-poser-01.jpg
yKsky2FVFOU4ODPAFHEs-bhS7o66rNridTlicW1Z1WY6cUS34GwSYMdLIHiwLeEFEM9FiWBqZIhRgvz0hx49LjCyjplFpDuhO2iXm_gZ9yKdS1kkfAo4MS07CPqzGcWf4zjbEtSaV4Il2yI
maxresdefault.jpg

they had theses and yet

Folks jerking themselves over the animation
show me the combat first I will no be impressed over michael bay effects
show me the choreography
I want to have hope and think that Asura will fight Z Broly, it's even more fair than using Super Broly.
And Hulk is horrible, btw.
Maybe that depends if Asura shows up next season

My fear is that it may look like a replay match in their eyes, so it might even be made in 2022, and almost for sure not in a season finale.

I know that the match will be different, but I can't stop imagining Broly that throws energy shit at Hulk while it is forced on the ground and jumps here and there, maybe throwing back some stone or else.

My fear is that it may look like a replay match in their eyes, so it might even be made in 2022, and almost for sure not in a season finale.

I know that the match will be different, but I can't stop imagining Broly that throws energy shit at Hulk while it is forced on the ground and jumps here and there, maybe throwing back some stone or else.
that's why it was a ******* mistake to do it there fighting styles are incompatible with each other
Hulk fighting does not mesh well with Broly AT ALL!
the fact they thought this was a good idea show there incompetence

Well... then it's MINE turn muhahaha... (IF you've read my previous posts then you should know some of my picks).

1) Akuma (SF) Vs Yujiro Hanma (Baki)
2) Frieza (DBZ/S) Vs Megatron (Transformers)
3) Sosuke Aizen (Bleach) Vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
4) Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Vs Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
5) Storm (Marvel Comics) Vs Korra (TLoK)
6) Starfire (DC) Vs Blaze the Cat (StH)
7) Shulk (Xenoblade) Vs Lightning (FF XIII trilogy)
8) The Galactic Emperor (SW) Vs The Galactic Federation (ST) OR The Borg (ST) Vs The Cybermen (Doctor Who)
9) Kitana (MK) Vs Kasumi (DoA)
10) Ridley (Metroid) Vs Rayquaza (Pokémon)

Honourable mention: Godzilla battle royale.

Well... then it's MINE turn muhahaha... (IF you've read my previous posts then you should know some of my picks).

6) Starfire (DC) Vs Blaze the Cat (StC)

8) The Galactic Emperor (SW) Vs The Galactic Federation (ST) OR The Borg (ST) Vs The Cybermen (Doctor Who)

those i can see easily happened

6) Starfire (DC) Vs Blaze the Cat (StH)

You’re based just for that number one spot

10. Jin Sakai vs Yamada no Goji (impossible given the Yamada Monogatari series is just books with no visual medium)
9. Hsien-ko vs Tenten
8. Sombra vs Kasumi Goto
7. Ruby Rose vs Maka Albern
6. Artoria vs Erza (only fair-ish popular Artoria matchup to my knowledge since vs Clare was always stupid imo)
5. Clare vs Guts
4. Kaori Sakiyama vs Saw Piang Yoroizuka
3. Cole McGrath vs Alex Mercer
2. Sosuke Aizen vs Madara Uchiha
1. Rubi Malone vs Revy

I know like 99% of these likely would never happen, but hey. Honorable mention being Opal Yong-ae vs Angel Crawford, Sakuya vs Dio, and Maki Aikawa vs Nozomi Kaminashi - but Heartstrikers/DFZ and White Trash Zombie are impossible for the same reason for Yamada Monogatari and I have high doubts Air Master or Keijo!!!!!!!! would ever get in... and I'd rather not see Touhou in DB
7, 6, 5, 3, and 2 are pretty likely.

More an irony as the same formula does not work for Feat vs Esdeath and Venom vs Crona
Venom vs Crona didn't work simply because venom already had his fight while Carnage was a new combatant along wiht lucy being a nice surprised
Esdeath if she fought satsuki would probably done better

Guts vs Dimitri is probably the Guts match I personally want most, but I'm also a huge Three Houses fan so eh.

Honestly, Venom vs Crona is what got me into Soul Eater, so I'm pretty thankful of the episode even if the verdict was incredibly obvious.

Maybe I’m the only person in the world but I really want a Borderlands character to enter DB

Like Zer0 or Handsome Jack to enter( which is great because the Borderlands profiles are outdated af)

Maybe I’m the only person in the world but I really want a Borderlands character to enter DB

Like Zer0 or Handsome Jack to enter( which is great because the Borderlands profiles are outdated af)
he could fight genji
This only works in DBX we all know why in the Community Death Battle of Lilith vs Jack

Given the drastic upgrade at BL3 will Zer0 vs Hakumen become a thing now (I am sure the 4-D existence erasure by the white face is still doing crazy crap on the OP BL sword robot)

Oh Raoh (FOTNS) is having Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara Cross)

Last edited:
This only works in DBX we all know why in the Community Death Battle of Lilith vs Jack

Given the drastic upgrade at BL3 will Zer0 vs Hakumen become a thing now (I am sure the 4-D existence erasure by the white face is still doing crazy crap on the OP BL sword robot)

Oh Raoh (FOTNS) is having Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara Cross)
I’m just saying 4-A borderlands character are a thing and I can prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back