• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fleetway_sonic_vs_dark_megaman_exe_by_connordiesel_dee6v0s-pre.jpg
scorpion_vs_darth_maul_by_connordiesel_dee6uyg-pre.jpg

If you were to commission a track to Brandon, which matchup would you pick, and which tracks would you give Brandon as reference material?

For example, if you said Bowser vs Eggman, you might say In the Final and E.G.G.M.A.N.

If you were to commission a track to Brandon, which matchup would you pick, and which tracks would you give Brandon as reference material?

For example, if you said Bowser vs Eggman, you might say In the Final and E.G.G.M.A.N.
Asura vs Broly
Bit of Asura them mixed in With Broly theme from the movie s
If it is Yoda, then he'll probably fight Meta Knight, right? I know Kirby is STUPIDLY powerful (yes, Kirby beating Majin Buu makes PERFECT sense), but how powerful is Yoda? I just want to make sure.

Sorry about asking so many questions, btw.
Yoda would at best scale from Kenobi who Was Continental level in his fight with Kashi or scale to higher feats that would place him in the planet level range

If I had the money to do so, I'd probably do Gunvolt vs Miriam. For Gunvolt, I'd probably use some incarnation of his main theme. Either 1st Sumeragi or Vs Gunvolt, as well as Reincarnation for when Joule brings him back. On Miriam's side, Voyage of Promise, which is also considered her personal theme. Also the Curse of the Moon 2 boss theme because that's a jam.

You ever have a character you want in death battle and even have ideas for but they also don't have canon info (revealed) to be in an episode?

Last edited:
You ever have a character you want in death battle and even have ideas for but they also don't have info (revealed) to be in an episode?
I don't know if I'm reading this right, but I want to see Bandana Waddle Dee in a Death Battle, if only so people would stop with the "Goomba with a Hat" jokes. Problem is, I don't know who'd be a good matchup thematically. I thought maybe Captain Toad, but that seems a bit stompy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back