• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's not coming out until March, right?
But even the spoilers are coming later than the practice in Season 7.

And I believe worst case is we do not have any sneak peek or even matchup announcement until Feb 25 2-3am SGT.

Scorpion vs Darth Maul
I don't get this one
Worse than Dark Carnage vs Darth Maul I would say.

Potentially stupid question, but I know some people are considering the possibility of Annie being the Attack on Titan character given that they specifically used a clip of her. Apparently, her most popular match up is Diane from Seven Deadly Sins (or at least, that's the one I keep seeing get brought up). Problem is, I know nothing about either series, so... who wins that fight?
Well Diane annihilates.

I wonder if she can take Devil Rebirth (FOTNS).

Terumi vs Sinestro

This matchup needs more love. Good for explaining the crazy Blazblue hax though.

Last edited:
If you were to commission a track to Brandon, which matchup would you pick, and which tracks would you give Brandon as reference material?

For example, if you said Bowser vs Eggman, you might say In the Final and E.G.G.M.A.N.
I think I'll choose Hat kid vs Frisk, with effects of reversing time and using both main themes. Or using their boss themes.

Did someone mentioned Nui vs Donflamingo once here?
What are the connections?
  • Blonde, pink-themed psychopaths with a sadistic streak a mile wide
  • Similar biological titles (Life Fiber Human and String Human)
  • Both killed their fathers (And yes Soichiro is technically Nui's father as his research directly lead to her creation)
  • Both are in charge of the creation of superweapons for the strongest antagonists in their series (Ragyo and Kaido)
  • Both possess a disturbingly carefree demeanor, always wearing a smile on their face even when they are brutally and violently murdering people which they do a lot
  • Both are highly arrogant regarding their confidence in their abilities, believing that thy can go wherever they want and do whatever they want and that there is no one who can stop them from doing so, a fault which inevitably lead to their defeats
    • Neither were actually killed in their defeat, just beaten to incapacitation
  • Both are highly skilled mental and emotional manipulators
  • Possess willpower strong enough to create tangible shockwaves that take out anyone around them who isnt strong enough to resist it (Supernatural Willpower and Conqueror's Haki) and create ranged shockwaves with just the force of their attacks
  • The majority of their powerset involves using strings for a variety of purposes (Life Fibers and Ito Ito no Mi) such as:
    • Taking control of opponents (Mind Stitching and Parasito)
    • Creating clones (Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter and Black Knight)
    • Regeneration (Life Fiber Physiology and Shufuku Sagyo)

Last edited:
  • Blonde, pink-themed psychopaths with a sadistic streak a mile wide
  • Similar biological titles (Life Fiber Human and String Human)
  • Both killed their fathers (And yes Soichiro is technically Nui's father as his research directly lead to her creation)
  • Both possess a disturbingly carefree demeanor, always wearing a smile on their face even when they are brutally and violently murdering people which they do a lot
  • Both are highly arrogant regarding their confidence in their abilities, believing that thy can go wherever they want and do whatever they want and that there is no one who can stop them from doing so, a fault which inevitably lead to their defeats
    • Neither were actually killed in their defeat, just beaten to incapacitation
  • Both are highly skilled mental and emotional manipulators
  • Possess willpower strong enough to create tangible shockwaves that take out anyone around them who isnt strong enough to resist it (Supernatural Willpower and Conqueror's Haki) and create ranged shockwaves with just the force of their attacks
  • The majority of their powerset involves using strings for a variety of purposes (Life Fibers and Ito Ito no Mi) such as:
    • Taking control of opponents (Mind Stitching and Parasito)
    • Creating clones (Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter and Black Knight)
    • Regeneration (Life Fiber Physiology and Shufuku Sagyo)
Thanks

Does Devil Rebirth even have enough of an arsenal to be in Death Battle? He's basically just an absurdly giant guy that Kenshiro kills and that's it, unless he's more important in the Manga.
To be frank, Devil Rebirth one shot grunts (who could one shot human skulls and survive falling wood beams) before the unimportant giant fought Kenshiro and died. But during the fight, Ken was shown to unleash his Tenryu Kokyu Ho (increases strength by ~333.3%) before he defeated that giant.

And no Devil Rebirth is not a very notable or important character compared to the other FOTNS characters (esp those appearing in the Arc System Works FOTNS fighting game). Raoh, Jagi, Toki and Rei have way better chances of getting into a Death Battle after Kenshiro. Even Mr Heart is more notable than Devil Rebirth.

Last edited:
"Don't worry... your fear won't go to waste. I'll use your body to instill a little FEAR of my OWN!"

unknown.png

"Your power is NOTHING compared to my own! I'll show you true FEAR!"

unknown.png

unknown.png

"The universe has its rightful ruler of pain and fear. There is no place for you in that hierarchy. Observe as I erase you off the face of reality."

unknown.png

"You want me to 'observe' huh, thanks for the tip!"

unknown.png

"M-My ring! What did you do!?"

unknown.png

"I 'observed' the past, the day you got that ring. I maaaaaaaaay have destroyed it before you could have gotten it, rewrote the past and put an 'overlay' on our future! I took everything from you. Your corps, your ring, your destiny!"

unknown.png

"Face your end, pathetic WORM!"

unknown.png

There is no galaxy or universe safe from his journey. Having erased Sinestro from history, Terumi has taken over the Yellow Lanterns, forcing them under his rule. For those who believe they can take him, he crushes them without effort.
You may very well be next...
unknown.png

From the server I'm in by Adam
I'm pretty glad that this match up is getting recognition.
Btw, I'm not much acknowledged of Terumi, so what are connections except for I guess FeAr?

Btw, I'm not much acknowledged of Terumi, so what are connections except for I guess FeAr?
Not my words, just copy-pasting:

Connections:Heroes that were well respected in the world/cosmos(Six Hereos/Green Lanturn corps) betrayed their comrades for their own gain. Both after created their own evil organization from this result(NOL and Sinestro Corps). Both are antagonists to the protagonist that betrayed said team(Hal Jordan/ Hakumen.) Both are powered by the fear(Terumi is also powered by hatred too), the stronger the fear towards them, the more powerful they get. Finally, they also have another form that makes them stronger via fear(and hate for Terumi too)(Parallax Sinestro and Susanoo).

Not my words, just copy-pasting:

Connections:Heroes that were well respected in the world/cosmos(Six Hereos/Green Lanturn corps) betrayed their comrades for their own gain. Both after created their own evil organization from this result(NOL and Sinestro Corps). Both are antagonists to the protagonist that betrayed said team(Hal Jordan/ Hakumen.) Both are powered by the fear(Terumi is also powered by hatred too), the stronger the fear towards them, the more powerful they get. Finally, they also have another form that makes them stronger via fear(and hate for Terumi too)(Parallax Sinestro and Susanoo).
Well, sounds good.

To be frank, Devil Rebirth one shot grunts (who could one shot human skulls and survive falling wood beams) before the unimportant giant fought Kenshiro and died. But during the fight, Ken was shown to unleash his Tenryu Kokyu Ho (increases strength by ~333.3%) before he defeated that giant.

And no Devil Rebirth is not a very notable or important character compared to the other FOTNS characters (esp those appearing in the Arc System Works FOTNS fighting game). Raoh, Jagi, Toki and Rei have way better chances of getting into a Death Battle after Kenshiro. Even Mr Heart is more notable than Devil Rebirth.
Raoh vs Akuma started to get pretty requested recently, so i think Raoh has some chances to appear in Death Battle
(Poor Akuma tho, Raoh will send him to heavens)

In a world where Venom vs Crona and Hulk vs Broly are the most popular requests (And don't forget Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen since Ben asked who should Gwen fight and that was the result), logic is very much dead.

After Venom vs Crona and Hulk vs Broly, I'm not sure logic works for predicting match-ups.
Well, Hulk vs Broly makes sense.
But there's some assumptions why this match-up wouldn't happen.
1. It's got popular very early, so I don't think they're instantly would use this mu.
2. Yoda and Meta have other combatants.
3. It's still possible that it's Luke rather than Yoda.
4. How they're going to animate this? Like, it's really hard work for this mu.
5. They're could mention fight in DB cast, but they're don't as far as I know. Good amount of DB's got in DB cast first.

In a world where Venom vs Crona and Hulk vs Broly are the most popular requests (And don't forget Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen since Ben asked who should Gwen fight and that was the result), logic is very much dead.
bruh are we serious here?
that fight was debated heavily in the battle boards long was supposed to happen in S3 till Doomsday came along
Well, Hulk vs Broly makes sense.
But there's some assumptions why this match-up wouldn't happen.
1. It's got popular very early, so I don't think they're instantly would use this mu.
2. Yoda and Meta have other combatants.
3. It's still possible that it's Luke rather than Yoda.
4. How they're going to animate this? Like, it's really hard work for this mu.
5. They're could mention fight in DB cast, but they're don't as far as I know. Good amount of DB's got in DB cast first.
1.It the only MU for Yoda folks would know both fighters instead of asking "Who Yoda fighting?"
2.Meta Knight has Zero but the crew hasn't shown interest in bringing him back/Yoda doesn't have anybody
3.Possibly but Luke doesn't have any MU that has history and are heavily requested barring maybe Saber
4.SFM its not hard
5.and some of them don't Asura vs Broly rings a bell?

1.It the only MU for Yoda folks would know both fighters instead of asking "Who Yoda fighting?"
2.Meta Knight has Zero but the crew hasn't shown interest in bringing him back/Yoda doesn't have anybody
3.Possibly but Luke doesn't have any MU that has history and are heavily requested barring maybe Saber
4.SFM its not hard
5.and some of them don't Asura vs Broly rings a bell?
1. At least I believe they're animating, writing script, researching, voice acting and making a plans, and all of this at least in my vision is pretty long process and Yoda vs Meta knight get popular like little couple of months ago... So I don't really think they're doing all it in rush.
2. Well, there's some stomps battles on Yoda's favor and good amount of DB's are stomps.
3. However it's still possible.
4. I mean not animation wise but setting wise. For instance because it's lazer sword which cuts anything vs an magical sword...(which doesn't have some "cuts anything" statements, so it would be weird for a normal viewer to see sword whistand lightsaber).
5. But Yoda didn't had at all DB casts if not count Jedies vs Wizards am I right?

That (Chuck Norris vs Seats Sanshiro) match-up was 100% chosen for comedic and meme purposes.
This

What connections they have the two, aside for killing their masters?

Because personally i would rather see Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi instead, they have far more connections.
I also prefer Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi for

Good close connections
A new verse (Sengoku Basara) to bring in (and the second half of tour to explore how crazy FOTNS truly is - the first half done by Jotaro vs Kenshiro)
Arc System Works fighting games guarantee great sprites and move sets to work with
And the animation potential is so great I can foresee the climatic punch clashes which will literally tear skies and oceans

0d047b56-4b13-417d-8c37-e62fa06e7c78

Now for another remake, Makoto Nanaya(my waifu). Now Makoto is kinda in other predicament like other Blazblue characters that their opponents are already taken. Almost everyone on this list have an opponent that is popular such as Chie(Mako), Tifa(Makoto Niijima), Blake(Mikasa), Niijima(Medaka or Tifa), Terry(already had his best), and Yang(Bakagou). Leone was the safe bet since if Yang most popular is Bakagou, that leaves Leone almost nobody. Makoto vs Leone seems an great alternative for Leone. An alternative for Makoto is Chie since I think that Mako vs Chie is Makoto vs Chie in a way. From Meh to Hard Nay, Sakura is the lesser out of two evils but she's likely going to fight Morgiana from Magi. You already know I feel about Squirrel Girl vs Makoto as I don't like that match up at all, so I won't rant on it again.
What do you think?

Funny enough, Makoto and Blake has a few connections that it can work: Both suffered from prejudice as both had an negative mindset until they met friends along the way which turn their point of view of the world(Blake had help from Ruby, Weiss, and Yang while Makoto had help from Noel and Tsubaki). Both dislike Discrimination/prejudice. There's one difference that Blake doesn't hate humans but Makoto still harbors hate in her soul from what Relius said in her bad ending.
I think another connection is that one did something as she tried fighting for it(Blake) while one did nothing about it(Makoto)
...Huh, this looks pretty thematic.

Last edited:

Now for another remake, Makoto Nanaya(my waifu). Now Makoto is kinda in other predicament like other Blazblue characters that their opponents are already taken. Almost everyone on this list have an opponent that is popular such as Chie(Mako), Tifa(Makoto Niijima), Blake(Mikasa), Niijima(Medaka or Tifa), Terry(already had his best), and Yang(Bakagou). Leone was the safe bet since if Yang most popular is Bakagou, that leaves Leone almost nobody. Makoto vs Leone seems an great alternative for Leone. An alternative for Makoto is Chie since I think that Mako vs Chie is Makoto vs Chie in a way. From Meh to Hard Nay, Sakura is the lesser out of two evils but she's likely going to fight Morgiana from Magi. You already know I feel about Squirrel Girl vs Makoto as I don't like that match up at all, so I won't rant on it again.
What do you think?

Funny enough, Makoto and Blake has a few connections that it can work: Both suffered from prejudice as both had an negative mindset until they met friends along the way which turn their point of view of the world(Blake had help from Ruby, Weiss, and Yang while Makoto had help from Noel and Tsubaki). Both dislike Discrimination/prejudice. There's one difference that Blake doesn't hate humans but Makoto still harbors hate in her soul from what Relius said in her bad ending.
I think another connection is that one did something as she tried fighting for it(Blake) while one did nothing about it(Makoto)
Makoto vs Terry is going to be a Riot Rumble, how do you feel about that?

What do you think?

Ooh, can I request a tier list? I mentioned earlier that I want Bandana Waddle Dee in Death Battle, but I don't know who a good matchup would be. It's alright if you don't take requests, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back