• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
de4l2b5-2b73108c-8d97-442d-ae7e-18783fbd605b.png
hqdefault.jpg
debal29-1e32bda3-a88d-4f7b-a9cb-bc6e06097779.png

Choose ur Opener

But given Wandavision is a thing a match with Marvel vs DC (in particular Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis)) is almost certain within Season 8. I doubt they will want to make this hype stale when March 5 will air the final episode of the television series but March 7 is the premiere of the Season 8 of Death Battle. Despite the die-hard Death Battle fans really, really bored of facing a Marvel vs DC matchup again.
I understand that this is likely, but I'm a bit tired of Marvel/DC. I think it must be really very requested and good match up. Although I would be ok but at same time probably bored.

What even are Luke and Artoria's connections?
I found this:
-Both are Prodigy swordmen
-Both are chosen warriors (Luke being The Chosen One in Star Wars franchise, and Saber for being Chosen as King of Britannia after pulling out Caliburn from the stone)
-Both have familiy issue (Darth Vader and Modred)
-Both use unsual sword made from light (Lightsaber and Excalibur)
-Both are honorable
-Both came from series with multiple different timelines (Canon and Non-Canon)
-Also, Both once corrupted in alternative timelines (Luke was corrupted in Star Wars Force Unleashed Non-Canon/ Bad Ending, and Saber being corrupted by Angra Mainyu "All evil in the world" during heaven's feel arc.)

-Luke isn't the Chosen One, Anakin is. Luke merely set Anakin on the right path at the last minute.
-That's fair I guess, but they don't even have issues with the same family member
-Eh
-I wouldn't consider Luke to be notably honorable
-Eh
-We don't really see what the corrupted Luke does, though

I found this:
-Both are Prodigy swordmen
-Both are chosen warriors (Luke being The Chosen One in Star Wars franchise, and Saber for being Chosen as King of Britannia after pulling out Caliburn from the stone)
-Both have familiy issue (Darth Vader and Modred)
-Both use unsual sword made from light (Lightsaber and Excalibur)
-Both are honorable
-Both came from series with multiple different timelines (Canon and Non-Canon)
-Also, Both once corrupted in alternative timelines (Luke was corrupted in Star Wars Force Unleashed Non-Canon/ Bad Ending, and Saber being corrupted by Angra Mainyu "All evil in the world" during heaven's feel arc.)
i get some of these but I'm not feeling it frankly some of them aren't convincing enough

Hey guys, name top 12 Death Battles you'd like to see in this season or the next one.
12. Ellie vs Clementine
11. The Question vs Rorschach
10. Sarah Connor vs Ellen Ripley
9. Black Star vs Yoh Asakura
8. Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto
7. RoboCop vs Judge Dredd
6. Ego vs Mogo
5. Ip Man vs Mr. Miyagi
4. Saruman vs Count Dooku
3. Pyrrha Nikos vs Agent Carolina
2. Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees
1. Apocalypse vs Black Adam

Hey guys, name top 12 Death Battles you'd like to see in this season or the next one.
1. Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza) vs Tokita Ohma (Kengan Ashura)
2. Kei Kurono (Gantz) vs Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)
3. Some Gundam vs Mazinger Z
4. Agent 47 (Hitman) vs Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
5. Imperial Guard (Warhammer 40K) vs UNSC (Halo)
6. Space Marines (Warhammer 40K) vs Starship Troopers (novel)
7. Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear) vs Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
8. Mega Man Classic vs Samus Aran (Metroid)
9. Ippo Makunouchi (Hajime no Ippo) vs Joe Yabuki (Ashita no Joe) or Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
10. Goro Majima (Yakuza) vs Thorkell (Vinland Saga)
11. Nougami Neuro (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro) vs Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
12. Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files) vs Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)

Seth watches and reviews Hulk VS Broly | DEATH BATTLE! - YouTube

Alright so this video is pretty important for reasons at least for me so if you want you can watch

So basically Cyber confirms IF Goku vs Superman happens again, Superman wins

And Aizen vs Madara is in the works

Sasuke was denied for many seasons until Dejango (don't know if I spelled it right) wanted to work on him

It was also the reason Vader vs Obito still hasnt happen yet.

Turns out the SMF team wanted to do Batgirl vs Spidergwen, which is really weird to think about

And I think that's the main stuff, of and they go off one how shit the research was which looking back on it yeah they did downplay Hulk

I'm probably missing stuff so I recommend you all the check the video out

one how shit the research was which looking back on it yeah they did downplay Hulk
oh ******* COPE

So basically Cyber confirms IF Goku vs Superman happens again, Superman wins
Wow what a surprise

And Aizen vs Madara is in the works
Neat/Expect it

Sasuke was denied for many seasons until Dejango (don't know if I spelled it right) wanted to work on him
Figured

It was also the reason Vader vs Obito still hasnt happen yet.
Another Nardo L in the making

Turns out the SMF team wanted to do Batgirl vs Spidergwen, which is really weird to think about
Who was there drug dealer

Hmm even though it’s a stomp, what do you guys think of Morag from Xenoblade 2 vs Winter Schnee? Both are top generals of their respective countries, which are struggling greatly and come from a very high class family (with Morag actually being the older sister of the Emperor of Mor Ardain.) It’s also the classic fire vs ice matchup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back