• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
c9149f34-f46d-444d-b4a7-c5a55c6af04e

Yuuki Terumi vs Sinestro (Blazblue vs DC)
Connections:Heroes that were well respected in the world/cosmos(Six Hereos/Green Lanturn corps) betrayed their comrades for their own gain. Both after created their own evil organization from this result(NOL and Sinestro Corps). Both are antagonists to the protagonist that betrayed said team(Hal Jordan/ Hakumen.) Both are powered by the fear, the stronger the fear towards them, the more powerful they get. Finally, they also have another form that makes them stronger via fear(Parallax Sinestro and Susanoo).

Last edited:

Yuuki Terumi vs Sinestro (Marvel vs DC)
Connections:Heroes that were well respected in the world/cosmos(Six Hereos/Green Lanturn corps) betrayed their comrades for their own gain. Both after created their own evil organization from this result(NOL and Sinestro Corps). Both are antagonists to the protagonist that betrayed said team(Hal Jordan/ Hakumen.) Both are powered by the fear, the stronger the fear towards them, the more powerful they get. Finally, they also have another form that makes them stronger via fear(Parallax Sinestro and Susanoo).
Huh. Now I want to see that.

Yuuki Terumi vs Sinestro (Marvel vs DC)
Hmmmm better than Sinestro vs Pennywise

I just saw the opening of the unscripted Death Battle of Baymax vs Bumblebee. And I just want to say that I hate that Chad's argument for Baymax is basically a No Limit Fallacy.

What are Kars haxxes besides his Absorbtion?
He had Acid Manipulation which can melt victims on a cellular level and Reactive Evolution which would allow him to adapt to any opponent.

Also as the Ultimate Lifeform he could potentially possess abilities from other characters like Dio Brando Part 1, Esidisi and Wamuu.

AOE can help you for only so long when fighting someone who can speedblitz you.
Quick correction, Kars has only MFTL reaction speed and he had only MHS combat speed, so he isn't going to speedblitz like nothing.

At least based on our wiki, DB may still put Kars at FTL combat speed and reactions like with Jotaro.

Ben 10 fans crying rn knowing Ben literally lose to everyone instead of anyone
Gets stomped by GL
Gets Blitzed by Wally
Gets Murdered by Archie Sonic
Gets Hakai'd by Beerus
Gets StarSeed by Galaxia
Gets Rekt By Broly
Get Penaced Stared By Ghost Rider Zarothos
Gets Stomped by Fate
Gets Rekt by Strange
Get Snapped by Thanos
Gets Omega Sanction By Darkseid
You hate to see it
Quick correction, Kars has only MFTL reaction speed and he had only MHS combat speed, so he isn't going to speedblitz like nothing.

At least based on our wiki, DB may still put Kars at FTL combat speed and reactions like with Jotaro.
Didn't they have Jotaro at Relativistic in his fight?

Gets stomped by GL
Gets Blitzed by Wally
Gets Murdered by Archie Sonic
Gets Hakai'd by Beerus
Gets StarSeed by Galaxia
Gets Rekt By Broly
Get Penaced Stared By Ghost Rider Zarothos
Gets Stomped by Fate
Gets Rekt by Strange
Get Snapped by Thanos
Gets Omega Sanction By Darkseid
You hate to see it

Didn't they have Jotaro at Relativistic in his fight?
Don’t forget Hulk and Doomday literally being to angry to die. And Barry also kills him, and Vegeta, Wonder Women, Thor, She-Ra, Booster Gold, Lobo, Shazam, Megaman.exe, ******* Aquaman, Ultron, and Ironically both Superman and Goku shit on him

Don’t forget Hulk and Doomday literally being to angry to die. And Barry also kills him, and Vegeta, Wonder Women, Thor, She-Ra, Booster Gold, Lobo, Shazam, Megaman.exe, ******* Aquaman, Ultron, and Ironically both Superman and Goku shit on him
Don't know about the bold but these rest are legit
Can't believe i forgot .EXE negga one of the fastest characters on DB

Booster Gold shield basically says no to everything Ben can do.

Also werid that that you bold Ultron and Aquaman when both can fight on par with Thor and WW Respectively
i think arguing even Arguing Boostergold beating X is something the researchers wouldn't vouch for
Aquaman could maybe Mindhax him but the rest no Especially when Aquaman ranges from Being a Herald at times
Stronger versions of Ultron could beat Alien X

Is that the current booster? Or was that a temp powerup?
its something he became in the future
well his post crisis version did due to convergence
Separate Booster. The DB team said they didn't use Waverider for the fight against Cable because they want to bring him in against someone else. Time travel is a hella drug me dood.
nah it was because that version would stomp cable and Ben wanted to focus on the OG Booster and Waverider was way too different

Chad claimed that Baymax is 100% indestructible unless you have electricity attacks so Bumblebee can do jack all even with his speed advantage (Ben claimed Bumblebee is MFTL since in the cartoon, Transformers travel across galaxies in mere moments)
This reminds me of that one guy who said Ganondorf can beat The One Above All, because TOAA doesn't have Link's sword, so he can't kill Ganondorf (That video could be a joke, i don't remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back