• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, name top 12 Death Battles you'd like to see in this season or the next one.

For me, it's:
  1. Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin
  2. Parasoul vs. Neo Politan
  3. Powerpuff Girls vs. The Crystal Gems
  4. Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron
  5. Pit vs. Panty Anarchy
  6. Garou vs. Kenpachi
  7. Randy Cunningham vs. Ladybug
  8. Erza Scarlet vs. Saber
  9. Black☆Star vs. Killua Zoldyck
  10. Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphwan
  11. Spawn vs. Devilman
  12. Hyde Kido vs. Shirou Emiya

Last edited:
Garou vs. Kenpachi
why?
one of them prefers kratos vs asura
ive seen spilt opions on kratos' ap

some members buy multi galaxy/uni asura
this here
44ab372d-9fa7-420a-ae1d-e623014fa3a5
ed16c76e-e60b-4fd0-8eed-979bc3a65c94
8aa52ca5-d70c-4b44-9b60-6420d861cfa7

Not all of them buy Universal Kratos
also any screen shots on the latter

They are individuals who are beasts in their own right. They have immense power and skill that makes them a threat to those opposition to them. Add on the fact that their singular mindsets towards their goals, it makes them forces to be reckoned with.
Ehhh not feeling it honestly
Garou is more adapt and get stronger over the course while Kenpachi tend to sandbag himself for a good fight
not to mention Garou can't even see Kenpachi

What tier do we have Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt at?

Ah I see. Yeah I can see Pit vs Panty. If they ever want to bring Pit back that is, which I highly doubt.

If they ever want to bring Sora back, they can have him fight Rex from Xenoblade 2

Bullet vs Leona
Connections:
Mercenaries that both lost their family by a slaughter as they were the lone survivor (Leona went Riot of Blood by Goenitz and killed everyone in her village. Azrael eliminated/slaughtered her whole Mercenary group leaving Bullet as the sole survivor.) Though one was taken in by Ikari Warriors(Heidren adopted Leona to the mercenary team while Bullet was on her own in the world.) Both joined an organization to oppose the threats(Ikari Warriors and Sector 7(Bullet was in the team due Embryo in Central Fiction, making her part it now.)) Both have red leaders that are known to be very powerful(Ralf and Iron Tager). Both were able to recover their memories of the incident of the slaughter. Both seem to have a military mindset that comes hard to approach them as they don't interact with others, but they do have a soft spot for others.

f31afadf-f51f-4385-9de9-1a2fed9f4e25

So meet Bullet aka Butt Floss(Taokaka's nickname for her) from Blazblue. She's doesn't do much in the story unfortunately which is a shame since she had potential due to connecting to Sector Seven and Iron Tager himself. I won't go much into detail since it has spoilers. Now on top his Leona from King of Fighters which I found connections that was pretty thematic for her. Akihiko(thanks Pit) and Tifa are next in line since they have to do with dead special someone/family but Tifa might or might not face Niijima, and Akihiko isn't a requested character. Now after that, Leone and Yang are Bullet's original match ups but it's alright in the end. Bakagou is just meh and Falcon fought his best.
What do you guys think?

I never understood why this matchup is a thing
Someone else please explain. Because I do not understand too. Not to mention the AP gap makes the matchup way less interesting.

f31afadf-f51f-4385-9de9-1a2fed9f4e25

So meet Bullet aka Butt Floss(Taokaka's nickname for her) from Blazblue. She's doesn't do much in the story unfortunately which is a shame since she had potential due to connecting to Sector Seven and Iron Tager himself. I won't go much into detail since it has spoilers. Now on top his Leona from King of Fighters which I found connections that was pretty thematic for her. Akihiko(thanks Pit) and Tifa are next in line since they have to do with dead special someone/family but Tifa might or might not face Niijima, and Akihiko isn't a requested character. Now after that, Leone and Yang are Bullet's original match ups but it's alright in the end. Bakagou is just meh and Falcon fought his best.
What do you guys think?
Tifa and Akihiko actually work.
Wondering if Hibiki Tachibana and Yuna Yuki also work.

Someone else please explain. Because I do not understand too. Not to mention the AP gap makes the matchup way less interesting.
  1. Similar Clothing Aesthetics
  2. Occupation in hunting various creatures of the supernatural.
  3. Both have crazy addictions to either candy or symmetry.
  4. Angel vs. Reaper
Personally, I think Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin is more prominent matchup than this.

Hey guys, name top 12 Death Battles you'd like to see in this season or the next one.

For me, it's:
  5. Pit vs. Panty Anarchy
  6. Garou vs. Kenpachi
  8. Sakura Haruno vs. Nami
  11. Spawn vs. Devilman
12. Dio vs Alucard (It's already confirmed, but i still want it)
11. Simon vs Kyle
10. Sephiroth vs Magus
9. Ragna vs Dante
8. Ryuko vs Cutie Honey
7. Okuyasu vs Kuwabara
6. Bill Cipher vs Shuma Gorath
5. Zero vs Meta Knight
4. Domon Kasshu vs Jin Saotome
3. Extreme Dinosaurs vs Street Sharks
2. Scourge vs Goku Black
1. Seiya vs Goku

1. Similar Clothing Aesthetics
  2. Occupation in hunting various creatures of the supernatural.
  3. Both have crazy addictions to either candy or symmetry.
  4. Angel vs. Reaper
Personally, I think Death the Kid vs. Satsuki Kiryuin is more prominent matchup than this.
I hope they do. Imagine the animation potential along with the hilarious dialogue from sex crazed Panty and the boy scout Pit.
You have to get the idea thrown in the community
And Satsuki vs Kid as Well
anywho 12 most wanted

1.Kyle vs Simon
2.Liu kang vs Jago
3.Asura vs Atrocitus
4.Geese vs Heihachi
5.Freeza vs Megatron
6.Po vs Iron Fist
7.Thor vs Vegeta
8. X vs Samus
9.Sakura vs Morgiana
10.Killua vs Akame
11.Kratos vs Dante
12. Travis Touchdown vs Jack Cayman

For me, it's:
  5. Pit vs. Panty Anarchy
  6. Garou vs. Kenpachi
  8. Sakura Haruno vs. Nami
  11. Spawn vs. Devilman
1. Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop
2. Ragyo Kiryuin vs Lusamine (Kill la Kill vs Pokémon)
3. Bowser vs Dr Eggman (Mario vs Sonic)
4. Zygarde vs Cell (Pokémon vs Dragon Ball)
5. Takumi Aiba vs Yu Narukami (Digimon vs Persona)
6. Ridley vs Vile (Metroid vs Mega Man X)
7. Gogeta vs Omnimon (Dragon Ball vs Digimon)
8. Porky Minch vs Bedman (MOTHER vs Guilty Gear)
9. Rocket vs Piranha Plant (Dragon Quest vs Super Mario)
10. Cuphead vs Peacock (Cuphead vs Skullgirls)
11. Marth vs Erdrick (Fire Emblem vs Dragon Quest)
12. Sabrina Spellman vs Alex Russo (Sabrina the Teenage Witch vs Wizards of Waverly Place). I wrote this last one as a joke, but now I almost want it.

Still looking for a good matchup for Maxwell, Arceus, Luminary and Bender.

I already did once, but i don't mind do it again.

01. Commander Shepard VS Star-Lord (Mass Effect VS Marvel Comics)
02. Pegasus Seiya VS Shazam (Saint Seiya VS DC Comics)
03. Kratos VS Dante (God of War VS Devil May Cry)
04. Devilman VS Spawn (Devilman VS Image Comics)
05. Sailor Moon VS Madoka Kaname (Sailor Moon VS Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
06. Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (First of the North Star VS Sengoku Basara)
07. Gordon Freeman VS Duke Nukem (Half-Life VS Duke Nukem)
08. Darth Sidious VS Master Xehanort (Star Wars VS Kingdom Hearts)
09. Meruem VS Kars (Hunter X Hunter VS Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
10. Sans VS The Judge (Undertale VS OFF)
11. Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony)
12. Megatron VS Frieza (Transformers VS Dragon Ball)

Honorable Mentions:
  • Simon the Digger VS Kyle Rayner (Gurren Lagann VS DC Comics)
  • Blackbeard VS King K. Rool (One Piece VS Donkey Kong)
  • King Ghidorah VS Deathwing (Godzilla VS Warcraft)
  • Scion VS Lavos (Worm VS Chrono Trigger)
  • Ryo Saeba VS Lupin III (City Hunter VS Lupin the Third)
  • Megas VS Titan (Megas XLR VS Sym-Bionic Titan)

Welp, here we go again.
hope it wouldn't begin with random Marvel vs DC
But given Wandavision is a thing a match with Marvel vs DC (in particular Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis)) is almost certain within Season 8. I doubt they will want to make this hype stale when March 5 will air the final episode of the television series but March 7 is the premiere of the Season 8 of Death Battle. Despite the die-hard Death Battle fans really, really bored of facing a Marvel vs DC matchup again.

But given Wandavision is a thing a match with Marvel vs DC (in particular Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis)) is almost certain within Season 8. I doubt they will want to make this hype stale when March 5 will air the final episode of the television series but March 7 is the premiere of the Season 8 of Death Battle. Despite the die-hard Death Battle fans really, really bored of facing a Marvel vs DC matchup again.
We know it's within season 8 just don't want it to be the season opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back