• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywho reposting this question from the wiki

If you were asked to list the most brutal deaths from each season (1 per season), what would they be?
Season 1: I guess Batman's death
Season 2: Bucky O'Hare
Season 3: Hulk
Season 4: Silver Samurai
Season 5: Afro Samurai
Season 6: Ganondorf
Season 7: Sabrewulf

If you were asked to list the most brutal deaths from each season (1 per season), what would they be?
For the record, by brutal I mean the most drawn-out, violent, and cruel deaths.

S1: Thor vs Raiden. (This seasons hard, because Mario vs Sonic and Luke vs Harry are also pretty brutal). I choose Thor vs Raiden because Thor cut Raiden in half WITH HIS HAMMER. Then he proceeded to toss him into the sun. Raiden was alive for the whole experience, and that just makes it all the more brutal. Plus I love the effect Thor's hammer makes when it hit Raiden.

S2: Pokémon Battle Royale. Specifically, Charizard being inflated until he bursts. I don't know, but Charizard's death was just messed up. Hell, his death in the season finale with Pokémon vs Digimon was pretty brutal too. Although the closest second place death I'd probably give to Beast vs Goliath.

S3: Hulk vs Doomsday. Still the most brutal death in Death Battle history. Dante vs Bayonetta gets second place.

S4: Shredder vs Silver Samurai. This one's so blood and over the top, how could it not be first place? Natsu vs Ace gets second place, poor Ace.

S5: Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai. This season is weak with brutal deaths. Black Panther vs Batman and Jotaro vs Kenshiro are a close second.

S6: Ganondorf vs Dracula. This one just feels so ominous to me. Seeing Ganondorf given that sick burn, and then his last scream....***** whack. Aquaman vs Namor is a very close second though.

S7: Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain. I do not need to explain any further.

S1: Batman vs Spiderman, with Thor vs Raiden, Mario vs Sonic and Harry vs Luke as runner-ups.

S2: Dan vs Hercule, followed by Pokemon vs Digimon and Pokemon Battle Royale.

S3: Cammy vs Sonya, followed by Hulk vs Doomsday and Dante vs Bayonetta.

S4: Silver Samurai vs Shredder, followed by Ace vs Natsu and Vergil vs Sephiroth.

S5: Afro vs Jack and Jotaro vs Kenshiro (also maybe that killer whale that ate the batsuit, not surviving that)

S6: Ganondorf vs Dracula or Ben vs Hal. If you really think about it, probably Wario vs Dedede as well.

S7: Jon vs Sabrewulf, without a doubt. Though I'd be remiss not to mention Goro vs Machamp.

We have next week and two more until the premiere, and we need one week for the previews

We have 2 more death battle casts left the 17th and the 24th so it's one of those two dates

I doubt they would reveal the matchup 4 days before the first preview so hopefully next or the week after
If/when Cell comes to Death Battle, who would you rather voice him, Takahata or DevilArtemis?
DA

Panty_Anarchy_vs._Pit.png

I would love to see a matchup of this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back