• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed balanced, you can feel that some years are passeded and some character isn't exceptional, but it is still a very good fighting game, quick, fun and with innovative mechanics for its time, it deserves at least a try.

hqdefault.jpg
Soon...

If that doesn't happen this season, then it is 100% happening next season given that they're gonna be doing a ton of popular matchups. I'd prefer they do it this season, but I can wait a bit longer.
I may share the same sentiments it’s not for certain it’s the season finale I hope it is but I wouldn’t be surprised if otherwise
All we know that it’s Crazy and Insane and Luis mention there still crazy fights left despite three matches being left for the season

So to recap cause ******* bored as hell
Werewolf fight-2D/Nov 1st
The Shill episode-Nov 15
Rock lee vs Sanji
???
Season finale(Crazy and Insane/swan writing it)

I predict Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse just because of how impossible and insane it would be to do it. (I know they said they will never use Mickey out of fear of copyright, that is why I predict)

I will confess, I'd be pretty excited if they ever did a video involving Destiny characters. The only question is who would the opponents be.

buncha folks came up with some good Track names for a potential Broly vs Asura fight
A Legend's Wrath
The Wrath of Legends
Wrath Of A Legend
Wrathful
the first is excellent basically fits both characters

I may share the same sentiments it’s not for certain it’s the season finale I hope it is but I wouldn’t be surprised if otherwise
All we know that it’s Crazy and Insane and Luis mention there still crazy fights left despite three matches being left for the season
When the hosts say that a match is crazy, they mean the characters are super powerful.

I still buy Broly vs Asura or Shulk vs Lightning, with Shulk vs Lightning having a better chance mainly because of the remaster.

Oh Phantom Falcon finally gives me the feats for higher scaling of Glacius and other low tier Killer Instinct characters.

When the hosts say that a match is crazy, they mean the characters are super powerful.

I still buy Broly vs Asura or Shulk vs Lightning, with Shulk vs Lightning having a better chance mainly because of the remaster.

Oh Phantom Falcon finally gives me the feats for higher scaling of Glacius and other low tier Killer Instinct characters.
You mention the remaster but wasn’t the thing in May? Kinda lost the boat on doing it where they could’ve done it in the first half

You mention the remaster but wasn’t the thing in May? Kinda lost the boat on doing it where they could’ve done it in the first half
By that time She-Ra vs Wonder Woman stole the spotlight, and we still have Obi-Wan vs Kakashi and Danny Phantom vs Jake Long (I think nobody would refuse swapping out Danny vs Jake for Shulk vs Lightning if not for three 3D fights in a row which will add hefty burden to the 3D team).

Ah they have to make time for DBX and Death Race so that different team members can clear their annual leaves.

Thanks to Phantom Falcon there are more feats out for feat calculation and evaluation:

By that time She-Ra vs Wonder Woman stole the spotlight, and we still have Obi-Wan vs Kakashi and Danny Phantom vs Jake Long (I think nobody would refuse swapping out Danny vs Jake for Shulk vs Lightning if not for three 3D fights in a row which will add hefty burden to the 3D team).
I don’t think anyone would’ve cared if they done shulk vs lightning instead of She-Ra vs Wondy considering wondy wasn’t that heavily requested to come back anyways

Because they tell multiple stories and all different from the games, sometimes these are even crossovers, and the characters have different relationships or personalities.
Capcom gives little to no input, and the games and related side material never considered what happens in the comics.
It has always been so, they are no different from the multiple manga, animations, live actions and other comics based on Street Fighter and Darkstalkers, they are just more popular.
Sometimes people tend to make confusion with comics like Mortal Kombat, that are confirmed to be canon and serve to tell side stories not included in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back