• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright for anyone that need a reminder/Rundown on the Latest info for this season and the next

>About Jon vs Sabre One of the people working on it says its so bloody, it makes Shredder vs Silver Samurai look like a bad Hawaiian Punch spill

>The ending will be Mortal Kombat-ish.

>Thanks to the leaks Rock Lee vs Sanji is right after the shill episode assuming they didn't pull a last second change up

>The Season Finale is Crazy and Insane stated by Swan who's writing the episode so we're gonna be dealing with big name players>Next season is Matchups With History

>Luis Cruz the animator says he thinks every single matchup next year is finale worthy

>They confirmed at least one of the episodes next year is gonna have a combatant(s) that's gonna rely heavily on manga/comic panels and not a whole lot of animation reference so Nick learned motion graphics to make it look interesting.

What's everyone's thoughts on this tier list? And what do your tiers look like? I'll make mine in a bit, just saw this on Twitter and thought I'd share.

What's everyone's thoughts on this tier list? And what do your tiers look like? I'll make mine in a bit, just saw this on Twitter and thought I'd share.
gonna make mine in a moment

Ek91O4vW0AARQ3S

wells heres mine

Roxas vs Dark Pit is basically the connections between Sora and Pit, but now their edgier twin. But yeah, their is no reason to do it, since it'll just be Sora vs Pit, but now Sora has two keyblades.

Ryuko is gonna die horribly if that Matchup goes through. Unless they use IF for some reason, then she has a chance if she somehow outlasts him which I seriously doubt since he should still be able to Blitz and One-Shot her.

Ryuko is gonna die horribly if that Matchup goes through. Unless they use IF for some reason, then she has a chance if she somehow outlasts him which I seriously doubt since he should still be able to Blitz and One-Shot her.
IF ain't gonna be used given its practically an AU Ryuko it's practically the equivalent of using Eyes of heaven Jotaro

17 vs Cyborg is likely to happen. I just wondering what are the connections between Cyborg and Noel.
Basically a Death Battle to pick 2 among cyborg/android/gynoid/artificial human.

This goes among
Noel Vermillion, OVER-1, Cyborg, Android 17, KOS-MOS, Mega Man X, Alita, Chise, Aigis, 2B, Motoko Kusanagi and the list goes on.

Aigis vs Noel Vermillion was requested for a battle of gynoids (and one DBW wiki ex-admin is pushing through it really hard), but:
  • this has been done as a DBX before (the crew have stockpiles of matchups to make)
  • the animation back then was good and do not need fixes (they do not need a rematch unlike Sasuke vs Hiei)
  • the verdict/battle outcome was right and super clear cut even back then and I do not see any reexamination value (unlike Dio Brando vs Alucard where the poll at Community Death Battle says this was close/could go either way)

Mega Man X likely fights Samus Aran for the "space reploid maverick hunter" vs "space monster bounty hunter" theme/motif.

Yeah Super Shadow slaps Ryuko hard. To add that Akame vs Ryuko is popular - gets more since Gray vs Esdeath.

Last edited:
Basically a Death Battle to pick 2 among cyborg/android/gynoid/artificial human.

This goes among
Noel Vermillion, OVER-1, Cyborg, Android 17, KOS-MOS, Mega Man X, Alita, Chise, Aigis, 2B, Motoko Kusanagi and the list goes on.

Aigis vs Noel Vermillion was requested for a battle of gynoids (and one DBW wiki ex-admin is pushing through it really hard), but:
  • this has been done as a DBX before (the crew have stockpiles of matchups to make)
  • the animation was good (they do not need a rematch unlike Sasuke vs Hiei)
  • the verdict/battle outcome was right and super clear cut back then and I do not see any reexamination value (unlike Dio Brando vs Alucard where the poll at Community Death Battle was close)

Mega Man X likely fights Samus Aran for the "space reploid maverick hunter" vs "space monster bounty hunter" theme/motif.

Yeah Super Shadow slaps Ryuko hard. To add that Akame vs Ryuko is popular - gets more since Gray vs Esdeath.

Which is why Akame vs Ryuko is one of my requested matchups.

well killua top options are either Akame or Black Star
latest
sddefault.jpg

Akame is likelier given it was a DBX episode
Black Star has Yoh from Shaman King if killua gets taken off
maxresdefault.jpg

This goes among

• the animation back then was good and do not need fixes (they do not need a rematch unlike Sasuke vs Hiei)
  • the verdict/battle outcome was right and super clear cut even back then and I do not see any reexamination value (unlike Dio Brando vs Alucard where the poll at Community Death Battle says this was close/could go either way)

May I ask why Cyborg is below OVER-1 and Noel? Just curious since Cyborg can beat others via hacking and speed gap. What makes the other two different?

I just thought of a possibly interesting Death Battle:

Ageha Yoshina from Psyren vs Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You. Battle of the psychics with non-traditional power application

Last edited:
A bunch of 9-B feats from destroying walls and trees, an 8-C feat from Victor who can produce more electricity than a lightning, the Huitzils extinguishing the dinosaurs, a statement in a guide about class C Darkstalkers being able to exterminate an entire army of first class elite soldiers and the Anakaris' pyramid feat that we still have to conclude on Jasonsith's blog, but it might be town level.
Also, remember that most of the characters in the game are ranked B+, not just B

This excluding ovas and comics

A bunch of 9-B feats from destroying walls and trees, an 8-C feat from Victor who can produce more electricity than a lightning, the Huitzils extinguishing the dinosaurs, a statement in a guide about class C Darkstalkers being able to exterminate an entire army of first class elite soldiers and the Anakaris' pyramid feat that we still have to conclude on Jasonsith's blog, but it might be town level.
Also, remember that most of the characters in the game are ranked B+, not just B

This excluding ovas and comics

Is there a difference between B and B+?

There's a lot of lore behind Darkstalkers, expressed through a couple of guides the came out in the 90's and part of them has been repeated in a more recent art book.
There are many characters and inhabitants of Makai, A class are mainly nobles and other strong demons.
The currently known A class are Demitri and Ozom, and both of them became A+ after that the first consumed Pyron's soul and the second part of Jedah's power.
Morrigan, Lilith, Jedah and Belial are class S, while Pyron's unrestricted form is unknown and don't scale to anyone
The profiles on the wiki are extremely outdated and cross scaled between the ovas, the comics and a couple of non-canon games (Vampire Hunter 2 and Vampire Savior 2, which are modified versions of previous games, with some characters being removed and others added)
I was planning to make a big revision of the entire verse and talk about all these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back