• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Death Battle ever shown interest for putting FATE stuff in? I know Rider Medusa was in a DBX from last year but I’m not sure if they said anything for putting one in an actual Death Battle.
Saber Archer and Gilgamesh are the top three from the franchise to be in Saber is likelier to be the first

Silver vs Trunks is admittedly one of my most wanted DBs. Has been for a long time. I know the matchup gets a loooot of hate these days, but their other opponents do NOT appeal to me at all in the slightest. And Cable or Booster definitely do not need to be brought back for Trunks specifically.
It's because we seen it everywhere, and we all know how it ends using Game Silver. Which is why I want them to use Archie Silver because I can imagine them going to each Death Battle via time travel, and I do want Silver to win since he gets the short end of the stick most of the time.
less capeshit the better frankly
so what there gonna do on the DBC tommorow?
I know people want to see less capeshit, but honestly I want to see more. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind less DC or Marvel characters in Death Battle, but its interesting seeing just how powerful the characters they really are compared to seeing their animated counterpart. Like I am surprised Red Tornado is this powerful.

I know people want to see less capeshit, but honestly I want to see more. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind less DC or Marvel characters in Death Battle, but its interesting seeing just how powerful the characters they really are compared to seeing their animated counterpart. Like I am surprised Red Tornado is this powerful.
I understand and I can respect that...but you have to branch out given there's a lot of requested fights out there many people want them to do
plus they have to do a better job spacing the fights outs so flks won't complain

I understand and I can respect that...but you have to branch out given there's a lot of requested fights out there many people want them to do
plus they have to do a better job spacing the fights outs so flks won't complain
Right, but expect some DC and Marvel next year since it's battles that have history.
.....Goku vs Superman 3?

Right, but expect some DC and Marvel next year since it's battles that have history.
.....Goku vs Superman 3?
Given they've already said they regret doing Goku vs Superman 2, I very much doubt they'll do a 3rd one lol. If they ever do, that should be like, when Death Battle is on its final season. Preferably they never do a 3rd one at all. Hell, they may as well use Dragon Ball Heroes Goku to fight Superman at that point.

DB ain’t tempting fate on that matchup especially what happened the last time they did that
since Super is still ongoing they may wait before ever attempting it
I mean that one has history, but yeah let us wait and see what Super has in store for Goku for now. Otherwise we're might as well just freeze breath the dead horse then use a Kamehameha.
Given they've already said they regret doing Goku vs Superman 2, I very much doubt they'll do a 3rd one lol. If they ever do, that should be like, when Death Battle is on its final season. Preferably they never do a 3rd one at all. Hell, they may as well use Dragon Ball Heroes Goku to fight Superman at that point.
Is Xeno Goku vs Superman is close?

I mean that one has history, but yeah let us wait and see what Super has in store for Goku for now. Otherwise we're might as well just freeze breath the dead horse then use a Kamehameha.

Is Xeno Goku vs Superman is close?
Ain't Xeno and Heroes Goku the same person?

Anyways, I believe that version of Goku would actually win that. He's around multi+.

Whoops I wasn't paying attention, I mean Xeno Goku.
And then Death Battle uses Cosmic Armor and we're back to square one.
That would suck lol. But yeah, more requests for Xeno Goku to get a match have increased since Archie Sonic getting in shows they're open to alternate versions of a character getting in. Ben even said if Wally vs Sonic got a positive reception (which it did), they'd be open to bringing in more Archie characters. That said, I'm mostly seeing Xeno Goku vs Archie Sonic requested...which I have no idea who wins that. Probs Archie Sonic due to haxxes, though they'd both be fairly even in terms of raw power.

Anyways, I'm bout to go to sleep now. Was fun chatting.

That would suck lol. But yeah, more requests for Xeno Goku to get a match have increased since Archie Sonic getting in shows they're open to alternate versions of a character getting in. Ben even said if Wally vs Sonic got a positive reception (which it did), they'd be open to bringing in more Archie characters. That said, I'm mostly seeing Xeno Goku vs Archie Sonic requested...which I have no idea who wins that. Probs Archie Sonic due to haxxes, though they'd both be fairly even in terms of raw power.

Anyways, I'm bout to go to sleep now. Was fun chatting.
Alright see gn.
It was fun chatting as well.

Alright now that's been cleared up, does Game Shadow has other good matchups that aren't Ryuko. Like Bass?

Shadow vs Bass does sound like a cool matchup.

Tbh, the most thematic matchups (besides Vs. Ryuko) where when Shadow against Vegeta, which made sense, and Mewtwo, which was trash because of the research.

I don't think there any more matchups for the ultimate lifeform. And this is my personal opinion but I really wanna see Ryuko fight against Akame.

Simon the Digger is currently being argued to be downgraded to 2-C or even Low 2-C because of how TTGL describe the universes. So Simon likely loses to Kyle. Especially when Kyle is connected to White Lantern or even The Source.

Why herald Cyborg is shaky if he can trade blows with Shazam and fight enemies as efficient as other Justice League members do? Like because you WANT Cyborg to be downgraded and that is it? And Starfire is known to attack with "starbolts" power - Starfire also has the power and ability to unleash all her stored energy into a pseudo-nova blast. (It is believed to be as hot as the sun itself, and so only used in dire situations.) So yeah Starfire is Star Level with one attack which comes from her own energy reserve. Tier 4 Starfire should go fine just her stamina craps. Raven is at least Tier 4 possibly Tier 2 for fighting Trigon.

Ryuko is fighting Shadow or Akame. And since Death Battle wants more female vs female battles Ryuko vs Akame is highly likely.

Gundam looks cool but is kind of "realistic" and therefore may look "weak" unless fighting against other "weak" giant robots or monsters or robot-monsters.

Beware of what you wish for.

Simon the Digger is currently being argued to be downgraded to 2-C or even Low 2-C because of how TTGL describe the universes. So Simon likely loses to Kyle. Especially when Kyle is connected to White Lantern or even The Source.
wait really i thought that thread was settled
Ryuko is fighting Shadow or Akame. And since Death Battle wants more female vs female battles Ryuko vs Akame is highly likely.
not really Killua is also a popular opponent for Akame as well and DB has mention wanting to bring in HxH on the show

I’m wondering if we could get Rex and Pyra in a Death Battle. But if so, who could their opponent be? They’re probably too strong for a JoJo Character or Soul Eater.
How strong is Xenoblade considered off site? In the wiki it's completely insane (and I love it) but how strong would DB take them?

@Jason: Yeah, Gundams despite the cool desings are kinda thought as real weapons of sorts, which usually have important drawbacks compared to the Super Robots who can bend reality or shake the world based on courage, determination or shonen emotions. Exception being G Gundam I think thanks to playing like a Super Robot show.

@Jason: Yeah, Gundams despite the cool desings are kinda thought as real weapons of sorts, which usually have important drawbacks compared to the Super Robots who can bend reality or shake the world based on courage, determination or shonen emotions. Exception being G Gundam I think thanks to playing like a Super Robot show.
TBF 00 Gundam at 00 Quanta is moon piercing. And got decent speed too. But which robot is "comparable" or look similar in this regard? I doubt because 00 Gundam is so unique.

TartaChocholate said:
How strong is Xenoblade considered off site? In the wiki it's completely insane (and I love it) but how strong would DB take them?
mainly universal level
To explain a bit more: One Monaco sword is one universe busting, Shulk defeated Zanza who held two of such universe busting swords.
Shulk is stronger than Lightning Farron (who defeated a one universe busting deity) and it is arguable whether Lightning is faster or slower than Shulk.
I myself am hyped for this one and since Xenoblade has a remaster launched this year I really appreciate it the crew make this matchup a season 7 finale (on rival with Broly vs Asura).

How weird could Paper Mario vs Megaman.EXE go now... Given both are OP RPG version of classic game protagonists

Now I really wonder: how downplayed will Cyborg possibly go? (In physique, firepower or even hax - I just had a nightmare he got abused by Zero, Android 17, KOS-MOS, Noel Vermillion and even Chise.)

Last edited:
(insomnia)
Where is the leak? Again? I get more info from #smokinggunemailgate than that rumored leak.

Nice to hear video game characters finally coming back.
Jon Talbain vs Sabrewulf huh... Killer Instinct tiering is all over the place. We have had TJ Combo winning over Balrog but Glacius lost to Sub-Zero. Darkstalkers tiering is a bit clearer but still a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back