• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman vs Snake and Diane vs Sailor Moon would both be cool, but they've both had 3 fights already.

And honestly, i don't see why you'd do Drakkon vs Injustice Superman when Oma Zi-O exists.

Honestly if they do a magical girl battle, it should be another battle Royale like the mega man one. You got Madoka, Sailor Moon, uhh, (I ain’t a big magical girl fan can someone else fill in the blanks?)

Honestly if they do a magical girl battle, it should be another battle Royale like the mega man one. You got Madoka, Sailor Moon, uhh, (I ain’t a big magical girl fan can someone else fill in the blanks?)
You can throw in Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, one of the Doki Doki Precure girls (can’t recall which one is considered the main girl) and if you wanna stretch real far for what defines as a magical girl you can throw in Reimu Hakurei.

Is that a rule or just a trend? I don’t see why they couldn’t do a cross verse battle Royale and it would make the fight a bit cooler anyway.

Is that a rule or just a trend? I don’t see why they couldn’t do a cross verse battle Royale and it would make the fight a bit cooler anyway.
mostly a trend they haven't done a battle royal with several different characters from different shows
I don't think anyone cares if it means getting an Non-Marvel win, plus they have done stomps before. So this won't be any different, but making everyone happy it seems.
nah no point of fights like that if ya that desperate for DC eating an L against non marvel opponents

nah no point of fights like that if ya that desperate for DC eating an L against non marvel opponents
Wasn't Simon vs Kyle was getting traction because DC eats an L for an non marvel, plus it was stomp I think? I mean I hear Seyia vs Shazam a bit too. So yeah people are getting desperate for a DC L for an non marvel.

I get it but at least Kyle vs Simon has animation potential and good thematic connections to it sinestro vs pennywise doesn’t especially given how both characters operate
1. I still doubt if Kyle manipulates his own size during battle in order to match with Simon. The battle will turn weird animation wise. And I am saying this because even Zero-Two (Kirby) vs Zero-Two (Darling in the Franxx) will look more normal given Zero-Two (Kirby) can manipulate its own size despite the final form of Strelitzia is super huge.
2. Kyle slaps. Especially with the TTGL downgrade.

Speaking of a DC loss against a non-Marvel character, how about Alfred Pennyworth vs anyone above him here?

Felicia's profile states that she's 6-B and is comparable to him
The country level scaling comes from a quite aggressive scaling from Anakaris which is largely toned down to town level. But who knows we have other feats and scalings.

Last edited:
1. I still doubt if Kyle manipulates his own size during battle in order to match with Simon. The battle will turn weird animation wise. And I am saying this because even Zero-Two (Kirby) vs Zero-Two (Darling in the Franxx) will look more normal given Zero-Two (Kirby) can manipulate its own size despite the final form of Strelitzia is super huge.
2. Kyle slaps. Especially with the TTGL downgrade.

Speaking of a DC loss against a non-Marvel character, how about Alfred Pennyworth vs anyone above him here?
I keep hearing this what are they getting downgraded to?

I keep hearing this what are they getting downgraded to?
TTGL is downgraded to somewhere from 3-A to 2-C for being a power somewhere in between the 10th and 11th dimensions, just that TTGL uses dimensions to describe universes.

Typical dimensional scaling does not apply to TTGL

TTGL is downgraded to somewhere from 3-A to 2-C for being a power somewhere in between the 10th and 11th dimensions, just that TTGL uses dimensions to describe universes.

Typical dimensional scaling does not apply to TTGL
I thought the thread settled them being still him multiversal level+

They confirmed at least one of the episodes next year is gonna have a combatant(s) that's gonna rely heavily on manga/comic panels and not a whole lot of animation reference so Nick learned motion graphics to make it look interesting.

Y'all know what that means?

Now characters who barely have any screentime outside of comics/manga have higher chances of getting in now.
Sure. Just like sometimes the crazier feats comer from the manga but they totally have the anime/tokusatsu footage they'll still be using it.
(this may mean they MAY actually get 4-A Kirito or even 2-B Rimuru... or even universal main Touhou cast.)

Not implying an appearance of SCP and Cthulhu though.

Lousy is going to have a lousy yet crazy calculation(s) that would be determinant to the outcome.

The ending will be Mortal Kombat-ish.

(In the past, many Death Battle fights can be unnecessarily gory and blood-guts. Nowadays the styles will be more fitting to the respective franchises. They'll try to avoid falling helicopters or giant green boot constructs unless totally necessary.)

Next CDB is a "which city will you live in" battle: Metropolis (Superman/DC) vs Townsville (Powerpuff Girls). They begin to borrow ideas from our fun and games board.

Who's a swordsman that could go up against Goemon from Lupin III? Me and my buddy used to think it could be Raiden from Metal Gear, but that would clearly be a non-thematic stomp for Raiden

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back