• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The leak was: Wally wins, they will make a The Boys battle, they cast Caboose, Sabrewulf vs Jon and Rock Lee VS Sanji. So, 4 of 5.

Also, i see Eva 01 vs Burning Gundam pretty request in some places.

@Tipper and @Jason: I see, for Xeno well still an impressive tier IMHO. Lightning possibly may get upgraded from Low 2-C but doubt it will match Shulk's own improvements.

Oof, I had completely forgotten about Setsuna. Gundam 00 gets pretty crazy by the end. Would be cool to see him fight, but it's likely the more mainstream Gundam shows are the ones that will be used if they come into DB again, like Wing or G Gundam. Domon would certainly be a blast to watch.

Honestly, anybody who goes against KOS-MOS is not coming back, I just hope is not mah boi X

About Jon vs Sabre btw

One of the people working on it says its so bloody, it makes shredder vs harada look like a bad Hawaiian Punch spill

So uh

Hype lol

Alert:

Low tier scalings of Darkstalkers and Killer Instinct are shaky IMO, and I am going to make a revision really soon - basically with more properly deduced power level.

Findings: Ana may be downgraded to Small Country level very soon.

Last edited:
How would you feel if death battle made Eraserhead vs Qrow and said Qrow is MCB level (from weiss ice attack) and lightning speed and Eraserhead was town level (for scaleing to bakugo vaprizeing those metal cubes) and lightning speed (from denki)

Probably because people want an non-marvel character win against DC. I mean that's how Kyle vs Simon got started. Hell I heard about Seyia vs Shazam from a few people.

I feel like people are getting desperate of seeing an non-marvel winning against DC. I'm sure it would against a DC Herald, not a street level or middle of the pack character that would please people.

Last edited:
Probably because people want an non-marvel character win against DC. I mean that's how Kyle vs Simon got started. Hell I heard about Seyia vs Shazam from a few people.
I get it but at least Kyle vs Simon has animation potential and good thematic connections to it sinestro vs pennywise doesn’t especially given how both characters operate

I have just come up with a properly calculated AP tiering of low tier Darkstalkers characters.

Soon I may revisit Killer Instinct. But pretty sure low tier Darkstalkers will destroy low tier Killer Instinct characters. Now I wonder if low tier KI characters will die upon non-Dan low tier Street Fighter characters.
tbf, Death Battle likes to do the thing where they scale all the characters in a fighting game mostly evenly due to in-game factors (such as KI characters being able to launch Fulgore, who weighs 500 lbs, or Street Fighter characters being able to tank punches from Balrog, who can knock out an elephant.)

tbf, Death Battle likes to do the thing where they scale all the characters in a fighting game mostly evenly due to in-game factors (such as KI characters being able to launch Fulgore, who weighs 500 lbs, or Street Fighter characters being able to tank punches from Balrog, who can knock out an elephant.)

Or in Mortal Kombat characters being scaled to Kabal in speed and the diamond crushing feats in the game.

Apparently Sabrewulf scales to City cause of a storm feat (haha how fun getting real tired of those) and is FTL

Jon scales to FTL possibly MFTL+ and is Town.

But with comics Jon scales to higher tiers and wins with ease and the comics are pretty canon so I don't see why not.

I think Jon should have it and personally I'll be mad if he loses because of the stupid "we didn't use x" shit again unless the comics are suddenly "outlier" or "inconsistent".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back