• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'm looking into a matchup and I can't tell if it's good or just plain dumb:

White Lantern vs Arceus

Both are godly powerful entities, adorned in white, both channel their absolute power of fundamental aspects of their universe via physical items (the Emotional Spectrum and Pokémon types via the Power Rings and Plates, respectively), are tied heavily to life/creation, both channel the abilities and power of abstract entities (the Life Entity and Original One, respectively), both have a deep connection with willpower/emotions (Kyle being a Green Lantern, and Arceus creating the concepts of willpower and emotions via Azelf, the Willpower Pokémon, and Mesprit, the Emotion Pokémon).

Don't get me wrong, I'd never want it over Kyle vs Simon, but unless I'm completely misinterpreting both characters, the connections are there.

Sorry I cannot immediately identify which Akira you are talking about.

The DMC downgrade has gone nowhere as multiple verses and franchises are brought into question, following the upgrade of Bleach god tiers.

IMHO the universe fusing feat by Mundus is quite undisputed on its own. If Digimon is far stronger and "higher level" for protagonists fighting apocalyptic threats destroying human world and digital world, I do not see a problem for DMC god tier being 3-A to low 2-C.

Oh Equuleus Subaru deserves more love than he is currently having. In fact I have thought of one good opponent already - oh no that opponent stomps hard.
Dunno how Mundus' fusing feat has anything to do with Digimon characters being tier 2 or 1 for characters who can destroy the Digital World when Digimon makes it a point that destroying the Digital World basically requires you to destroy past, present and future due to every universe having it's own Memorial Stela which holds it's past, present and future.

Lets be real, Death Battle doesnt really use lore or such to tier characters, even yu yu hakusho they didnt believe fan translations until the anime only feat was what supported it in their eyes, they dont take these seriously

Lets be real, Death Battle doesnt really use lore or such to tier characters, even yu yu hakusho they didnt believe fan translations until the anime only feat was what supported it in their eyes, they dont take these seriously
True most of the research team don't buy Universal Kratos so I doubt they'll buy the others being there

Anyway i have been thinking of this match idea, Jun Kazama vs Chi Chi

Mothers that raised and trained their kids in martial arts alone, both kids being part human part something else (saiyan and devil respectively) that are resembling their husbands in appearance, with both being powerful martial artists that died as well

Thoughts?

Anyway i have been thinking of this match idea, Jun Kazama vs Chi Chi

Mothers that raised and trained their kids in martial arts alone, both kids being part human part something else (saiyan and devil respectively) that are resembling their husbands in appearance, with both being powerful martial artists that died as well

Thoughts?
does jun has feats cause ChiChi been awol since Part 1 DB

Few, but clear cut enough to scale her, she beat Wang whom had a draw against Marshall Law, Wang also faced her son Jin in battle, she defeated half of the devil that went in Jin too when pregnant with him

Could go in more detail and all but thats the gist to get an idea of her stats

Looking at Jagi's profile he does have the hax to pull a win despite the gap in stats, at least potentially.
So either Raditz uses ki blasts or Jagi uses scratch.

Raditz still wins with way better range.

Interesting to watch anyway (like Aqua vs Cirno or Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki but on steroids and with "magic")

Last edited:
ddj423a-e2c6b7af-e284-4471-9016-37f0451219f2.png
15c6e67998cde4ea756156146115.jpg
which is better

Oh wow I just saw a great point in a YouTube comment about Star scaling to the statement about the wand being able to destroy universes. The reason she could scale to that is because every Butterfly Queen is supposed to be stronger than the last, but Star isn’t a part of the original bloodline, she was a part of the new bloodline when Eclipsa was replaced with Festivia. It’s also shown when she loses to Meteora who was a member of the original Butterfly bloodline despite having no magical training. So therefore Star wouldn’t scale to that statement.

Oh wow I just saw a great point in a YouTube comment about Star scaling to the statement about the wand being able to destroy universes. The reason she could scale to that is because every Butterfly Queen is supposed to be stronger than the last, but Star isn’t a part of the original bloodline, she was a part of the new bloodline when Eclipsa was replaced with Festivia. It’s also shown when she loses to Meteora who was a member of the original Butterfly bloodline despite having no magical training. So therefore Star wouldn’t scale to that statement.
Hmmmm

But wouldn't she be able to scale to Meteora when she was fighting her until Eclipsa stepped in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back