• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious how they'll translate Yu-Gi-Oh mechanics to an actual fight.

Also, I hope they get LittleKuriboh to voice Yugi. They've had TFS on before, I'm sure they can get them again.

Doom definitely tricky to point down to who he's gonna face
Black Adam has his movie coming out next year however he has Apocalypse who makes far more sense to face than doom who only connection is that they rule over there own nations
Luthor is an easy matchup that makes sense and has history to it however it's just gonna be a repeat of Luthor vs Tony except he's fighting against a much deadlier Iron Man
Gilgamesh is long over due and the DB crew have expressed interest in bringing the Fate Franchise on to the show

Last edited:
Lex would be weird because DB is weird with standard equipment. Lex with his power suit blitzes and stomps, but then that armor isn't standard equipment and by that logic, Doom could have a number of things that could make him win, and if he does so that way I fear it would be undeserved(?)

Lex would be weird because DB is weird with standard equipment. Lex with his power suit blitzes and stomps, but then that armor isn't standard equipment and by that logic, Doom could have a number of things that could make him win, and if he does so that way I fear it would be undeserved(?)
Don't doom tango with Marvel Heralds? Along with having various haxxes that can **** luthor over

I'm pretty sure the stats DB has for doom are higher than the stats on this wiki. lord knows i think he's herald.

4v0rt0.jpg

I think DB mentioned that they'll use a character, who only appeared in comics and they also said that if Sonic vs Wally gets positive reception, then they will use more Archie characters
Is there a possibility for another Archie match?

Herald-level Doom is wank, even his current tier should be a bit lower. He obviously has the feats but they get completely flooded by consistent showings with weaker characters. All the hax is pretty good but it does nothing without speed.

I think DB mentioned that they'll use a character, who only appeared in comics and they also said that if Sonic vs Wally gets positive reception, then they will use more Archie characters
Is there a possibility for another Archie match?
They confirmed at least one of the episodes next year is gonna have a combatant(s) that's gonna rely heavily on manga/comic panels and not a whole lot of animation reference so Nick learned motion graphics to make it look interesting.
so yeah
also
Archie Knuckles
Archie Tails
Archie Shadow
Archie Silver
Enerjak
Mammoth Mogul
Scrouge the hedgehog

They confirmed at least one of the episodes next year is gonna have a combatant(s) that's gonna rely heavily on manga/comic panels and not a whole lot of animation reference so Nick learned motion graphics to make it look interesting.
so yeah
also
Archie Knuckles
Archie Tails
Archie Shadow
Archie Silver
Enerjak
Mammoth Mogul
Scrouge the hedgehog
True but if I remember correctly they don't buy Universal+ base Archie characters

Has the team been pushing for Lex vs Doom? I really feel like they wouldn't given all the criticism they've gotten for Marvel vs DC. Not to mention, Lex vs Doom is just another match. Gilgamesh vs Doom is a match that's been requested for a long time, much more in line with what's been said for the season.

Has the team been pushing for Lex vs Doom? I really feel like they wouldn't given all the criticism they've gotten for Marvel vs DC. Not to mention, Lex vs Doom is just another match. Gilgamesh vs Doom is a match that's been requested for a long time, much more in line with what's been said for the season.
Plus it's debatable with Gilgamesh vs Doom can't say the same for Luthor vs Doom

It’s impossible to change anyone’s rating without pissing off a staff member, and getting the whole thing denied.
I mean, you say it as if they didn't present their own reasons and we didn't aim at the most reasonable conclusion. I encourage you to make a blog with all the evidence for it and what you recognize are anti-feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back