• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what amps they give Thor:

For arguments sake let's put Thor at baseline universal and use "volume" scaling:

*He'll be 9xUni when "serious" (scaling to Yggdrasil).

*Then 10x on top (warriors madness).

*He'll likely scale to or above x140 Uni Green Scar Hulk (w/Odinforce),

*Then he'll be massively above previous (as Rune King)

*He'll be infinite Uni possibly higher (as Cosmic King).

*And ofc you've got the god-blast.

It depends what amps they give Thor:

For arguments sake let's put Thor at baseline universal and use "volume" scaling:

*He'll be 9xUni when "serious" (scaling to Yggdrasil).

*Then 10x on top (warriors madness).

*He'll likely scale to or above x140 Uni Green Scar Hulk (w/Odinforce),

*Then he'll be massively above previous (as Rune King)

*He'll be infinite Uni possibly higher (as Cosmic King).

*And ofc you've got the god-blast.
take away those two given they were one time power ups
but yeah Thor will also likely scale to Savage Hulk night crawler feat as well as his own

"A God's Pride"
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
death_battle_thor_vs__vegeta_by_bluelightning733_ddg0ij5-fullview.jpg

IMO I think if Thor and Vegeta are to fight then the chances of Thor beating Vegeta are way higher then Vegeta's chances mainly since it can be argued pretty easily that Thor is stronger, way faster, tougher, more experienced in combat and having a versatile moveset which could screw over Vegeta

IMO I think if Thor and Vegeta are to fight then the chances of Thor beating Vegeta are way higher then Vegeta's chances mainly since it can be argued pretty easily that Thor is stronger, way faster, tougher, more experienced in combat and having a versatile moveset which could screw over Vegeta
Well going by the Speed given for hulk and Broly Thor has the speed advantage
Strength may still be in vegeta area thanks to multipliers
Thor versatility can damn well be a bitch to vegeta
Frankly Thor has better and stronger win cons than hulk does
Black Adam has a way better matchup with Apocalypse. Lex is a bad matchup for Doom for reasons mentioned earlier.
I agree

One big, very important question about Gil if he's fighting Doom:

How exactly does Gilgamesh's 2-A with the Genesis Mythology Mystic Code scale to his original self in life? Espesially since his older self is seemingly much weaker than that in the Babylonia singularity, merely being on the level of most Servants. Or did being in the Age of Gods superbuff all the Servants?

One big, very important question about Gil if he's fighting Doom:

How exactly does Gilgamesh's 2-A with the Genesis Mythology Mystic Code scale to his original self in life? Espesially since his older self is seemingly much weaker than that in the Babylonia singularity, merely being on the level of most Servants. Or did being in the Age of Gods superbuff all the Servants?
Death Battle usually use the composite version.

Death Battle usually use the composite version.
Death Battle uses original canon + composites - outliers - non-canon as they claim.

So likely only Fate/stay night and Fate/Zero Gilgamesh will be used.

If Thor has his own durability negation skills and is significantly faster than Vegeta, Thor may still win.

If Gilgamesh was 2-A in life, he'd probably be that in the fight since that's his "Peak". DB uses characters' peaks, even if they're from before the series began.

Also, Fate/Extra is just a split from the same timeline as Fate/stay night, so there's really no reason not to use it since Moon Cell Gilgamesh is basically the same Gilgamesh as Archer Gilgamesh.

I mean that's pretty much Silver in a nutshell outside his infamous debut game he hasn't really done much in recent games plus the last time he was playable (apps/crossovers don't count) was in Rivals 2 (a roughly decade old PSP game where everyone plays the same outside their special attack) and he was a boss-fight in Generations (another game that's roughly a decade old lol).

It doesn't help he regularly struggles to get into the top 5 on popular Sonic characters lists (Sonic, Shadow, Knux and Tails have the top 4 spots "more or less" on lockdown) while Silver sometimes comes 5th but he often gets beaten to the punch by either Blaze, Amy or Metal Sonic (the latter two having DBs already).

That said Silver Vs Trunks (the obvious match-up) will kinda be another Sanji Vs Lee. With the winner being the character that got consistent major power-ups, got a big arc in recent years and is still very much relevant while the loser is the character that had a major introduction but as time passed they became nothing more but another support character in an already large cast of characters lol!

Tron Bonne looking at Bowser Jr. be like:

I don't think this Wonder Woman will be considered in Death Battle, especially when it is borrowing other's power.
Nor do I. Nor would Death Battle want to overuse Wonder Woman for a while.

Oh rumor has it Raz vs Ness is the coming Community Death Battle.

A battle i'd love them to do but i know they never will: Ragyo vs Lusamine
  • Both are the vain, beauty and fashion loving heads of corporations that are disguised as wanting to help people (REVOCS and the Aether Foundation) which are really fronts to mask their true intentions as research facilities fueled by their insane obsession with studying world destroying alien monsters (Life Fibers and Ultra Beasts) that they seek to obtain the power of at the cost of sacrificing the rest of the world to them (Cocoon Sphere Genesis and Ultra Space).
  • Both of their husbands (Soichiro and Mohn) were researchers for their respective corporations and discovered breakthrough information that made its way into the hands of their daughters and inevitably kickstarted the events of the stories (Soichiro discovered how Kamuis work and created Senketsu and the Scissor Blades which was given to Ryuko, Mohn discovered how Ultra Wormholes work and gave Lusamine information about the existence of Nihilego while the Cosmog he worked with was given to Lillie) but they "mysteriously vanished" before the story happened.
  • Both have two children:
    • An older child with an obsession with strength and strategy who became wise to their mother's intentions and made it their life's work to stop their plans (Satsuki and Gladion), becoming part of a faction that masquerades as the antagonists of the story but are really just pretending to work with their mother's companies (Honouiji Academy and Team Skull) while using a weapon created by their mothers' corporations to fight them (Junketsu and Type: Null).
    • A younger child that isnt revealed to be their daughter or that they have an older sibling until late into the story (Ryuko and Lillie) and who indirectly came into possession of the pinnacle result of their father's research (Senketsu/Scissor Blades and Cosmog) which ends up being the key to defeating them.
    • Both use a facade of being loving and caring mothers to their children but in reality are cold, cruel, and twisted individuals, outwardly abusing them physically, verbally, mentally, and emotionally
  • Both fuse with the creatures they are trying to use to destroy the world in the final battle (Shinra Koketsu and Nihilego) which severely affects their already broken psyche, casting out their inhibitions and attempting to kill their youngest daughters but are ultimately defeated due to the power indirectly given to them by their father having evolved into its ultimate form (Senketsu Kisaragi and Solgaleo/Lunala).

Last edited:
  • Both are the vain, beauty and fashion loving heads of corporations that are disguised as wanting to help people (REVOCS and the Aether Foundation) which are really fronts to mask their true intentions as research facilities fueled by their insane obsession with world destroying alien monsters (Life Fibers and Ultra Beasts) that they seek to obtain the power of at the cost of sacrificing the rest of the world to them (Cocoon Sphere Genesis and Ultra Space).
  • Both of their husbands (Soichiro and Mohn) were researchers for their respective corporations and discovered breakthrough information that made its way into the hands of their daughters and inevitably kickstarted the events of the stories (Soichiro discovered how Kamuis work and created Senketsu and the Scissor Blades which was given to Ryuko, Mohn discovered how Ultra Wormholes work and gave Lusamine information about the existence of Nihilego while the Cosmog he worked with was given to Lillie) but they "mysteriously vanished" before the story happened.
    • An older child with an obsession with strength and strategy who became wise to their mother's intentions and made it their life's work to stop their plans (Satsuki and Gladion), becoming part of a faction that masquerades as the antagonists of the story but are really just pretending to work with their mother's companies (Honouiji Academy and Team Skull) while using a weapon created by their mothers' corporations to fight them (Junketsu and Type: Null).
    • A younger child that isnt revealed to be their daughter or that they have an older sibling until late into the story (Ryuko and Lillie) and who indirectly came into possession of the pinnacle result of their father's research (Senketsu/Scissor Blades and Cosmog) which ends up being the key to defeating them.
    • Both use a facade of being loving and caring mothers to their children but in reality are cold, cruel, and twisted individuals, outwardly abusing them physically, verbally, mentally, and emotionally
  • Both fuse with the creatures they are trying to use to destroy the world in the final battle (Shinra Koketsu and Nihilego) which severely affects their already broken psyche, casting out their inhibitions and attempting to kill their youngest daughters but are ultimately defeated due to the power indirectly given to them by their father having evolved into its ultimate form (Senketsu Kisaragi and Solgaleo/Lunala).
pretty thematic
in terms of KLK reps we have
Ryuko (who's gonna be fighting shadow)
Satsuki
Mako
Ragyo
and if Ryuko episode turns out be a success we could the rest follow suit

Other than Esdeath Satsuki doesnt really have any popular thematic opponents, all her minor ones have already been used in previous videos (Vergil, Zoro, Erza) so i dont know who they could potentially use. maybe Itachi?

I dont even know who Mako would fight lol, from what i can tell her most popular matchups are against Chie Satonaka (oof) and Sakura Kasugano

• Both are the vain, beauty and fashion loving heads of corporations that are disguised as wanting to help people (REVOCS and the Aether Foundation) which are really fronts to mask their true intentions as research facilities fueled by their insane obsession with world destroying alien monsters (Life Fibers and Ultra Beasts) that they seek to obtain the power of at the cost of sacrificing the rest of the world to them (Cocoon Sphere Genesis and Ultra Space).
Dang, that's a really good idea! I didn't realize how similar those two were (probably because I haven't played Sun & Moon or Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, trust me, I want to; granted, I've read the manga and have good enough knowledge of those games that the connections between Lusamine and Ragyo should've been obvious).

Too bad Ragyo gets stomped into the ground until she's 6 feet under (or 2 meters, I guess).

Dang, that's a really good idea! I didn't realize how similar those two were (probably because I haven't played Sun & Moon or Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, trust me, I want to; granted, I've read the manga and have good enough knowledge of those games that the connections between Lusamine and Ragyo should've been obvious).
who's Ragyo most popular pick?

Too bad Ragyo gets stomped into the ground until she's 6 feet under (or 2 meters, I guess).
Eh depends on where they would tier Nihilego really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back