• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Makotofanboy do you want BB to be downplayed heavily like in Ragna vs Sol? Yeah I know it's been years since then but it still hurts to watch after all the upgrades BB got on here
I want to say no as I want Death Battle to show how damn powerful Blazblue is, Noel vs Aigis will show how Noel can't be killed by any normal means on top of her crazy regen.
And her life links with Izanami and Hazama.

I want to say no as I want Death Battle to show how damn powerful Blazblue is, Noel vs Aigis will show how Noel can't be killed by any normal means on top of her crazy regen.
And her life links with Izanami and Hazama.
But then what else to demonstrate? Like is EOS Persona even universal+? Quite sure they are not ready to accept multiversal Persona crew.

KOS-MOS vs Noel Vermillion can really test the limits of KOS-MOS AND Noel.

Last edited:
Going by our profiles, Lord Dominator doesn't even have a speed rating.
Poor. They got less love from calculation group than god damn Zombie Land Saga.

Noel Vermillion vs KOS-MOS way better than Noel vs Aigis
no one cares dude it not even requested matchup for both character's
Remember when people want Asura vs Broly before Hulk vs Broly comes out. Guess how many views Hulk vs Broly comes out. And the vigorous discussions. This revenue Rooster Teeth wants. And now everyone in how doomed Asura is in front of Hulk and Broly. And Atrocitus.

Rooster Teeth wants money. They are smart enough to notice Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer when they are picking an opponent for Carnage and they are smart enough to not pin him against Darth Maul. I still believe in free market and capitalism and the American insight and the American dream and the American way.

Hey Noel vs Aigis is not even classic rivalries like Mario vs Sonic or Crash vs Spyro or Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam.

Remember when people want Asura vs Broly before Hulk vs Broly comes out. Guess how many views Hulk vs Broly comes out. And the vigorous discussions. This revenue Rooster Teeth wants. And now everyone in how doomed Asura is in front of Hulk and Broly. And Atrocitus.

Rooster Teeth wants money. They are smart enough to notice Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer when they are picking an opponent for Carnage and they are smart enough to not pin him against Darth Maul. I still believe in free market and capitalism and the American insight and the American dream and the American way.

Hey Noel vs Aigis is not even classic rivalries like Mario vs Sonic or Crash vs Spyro or Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam.
See here’s the problem with your comparison
1.Noel nor KOS-MOS are no where near Hulk and Broly in terms of popularity/Marketability not to mention Hulk vs Broly was supposed to happen in 2016 until Doomsday overtook it
2.RT does want money and guess who fans want Noel to face?
3.And? It’s was a DBX episode and Yoshi or whatever pushing for this

death_battle__broly_vs__asura_by_chaingangofone_d8tx0tv-fullview.jpg

maybe one day

It pains me Asura loses nearly all his matchups. His only two wins are Z Broly and maaaaaaybe Kratos if you don't buy the high ends, but Broly is less likely now, and Kratos...idk whether or not they buy his high ends (and ngl I feel like Kratos vs Dante is more likely nowadays between DMC 5 and GoW 4 making the mu more popular).

Also, assuming Atrocitus fights Red Hulk, then Asura would literally have no one left. You'd have to bring back someone at that point.

It pains me Asura loses nearly all his matchups. His only two wins are Z Broly and maaaaaaybe Kratos if you don't buy the high ends, but Broly is less likely now, and Kratos...idk whether or not they buy his high ends (and ngl I feel like Kratos vs Dante is more likely nowadays between DMC 5 and GoW 4 making the mu more popular).

Also, assuming Atrocitus fights Red Hulk, then Asura would literally have no one left. You'd have to bring back someone at that point.
who knows frankly
Hulk done at this point given he and Broly(Super) were each others best thematic matchup
Atrocitus has Red-Hulk if the crew wants another Marvel vs DC fight
Kratos has the connections but as said boils down to whether you buy his high ends and he has Dante as well to fight if he gets brought back
which leaves Z-Broly given it was a CDB before his Canon version came out in theaters

I think the issue with Asura is that he's only been in one game and therefore his feats are extremely limited. Now that in itself is not the issue because it makes scaling more simple and straight to the point, but when you think about it most of Asura's potential matchups have gotten stronger while Asura has remained the same till he's eventually surpassed by them.
The only viable option that's been mentioned is Z Broly, but even Z Broly can be highballed to higher then 4-A as VBW ranks him

I think the issue with Asura is that he's only been in one game and therefore his feats are extremely limited. Now that in itself is not the issue because it makes scaling more simple and straight to the point, but when you think about it most of Asura's potential matchups have gotten stronger while Asura has remained the same till he's eventually surpassed by them.
The only viable option that's been mentioned is Z Broly, but even Z Broly can be highballed to higher then 4-A as VBW ranks him
didn't they mentioned that?
eh don't know about that
Z-Broly only tops out at Galaxy Level and nothing else While Asura can easily be argued to be Multi-Galaxy to Universal Level at his peak

Being real, I'll take Red Hulk vs Atrocitus over Asura vs Atrocitus. Gives Broly vs Asura a chance to still happen lol.
Smart thinking plus i doubt folks want to see another FanFav get sent to the Slaughter house
not to mention they could use Z-Broly who's much easier to instigate the conflict than his Super incarnation

@Tipper17 well if you go by the OG Japanese dub it's stated numerous times by various characters that Broly is a threat to the universe and can destroy it in a short amount of time which you can highball to Multi Galaxy level or Universal.
Of course some might to Broly destroying the South Galaxy in a short amount of time because that's what the dub stated, however if you want to be technical going by the Daizenshuu it's more accurate to say he destroyed the South Quadrant which in itself can contain numerous galaxies inside itself IIRC.

@Tipper17 well if you go by the OG Japanese dub it's stated numerous times by various characters that Broly is a threat to the universe and can destroy it in a short amount of time which you can highball to Multi Galaxy level or Universal.
Of course some might to Broly destroying the South Galaxy in a short amount of time because that's what the dub stated, however if you want to be technical going by the Daizenshuu it's more accurate to say he destroyed the South Quadrant which in itself can contain numerous galaxies inside itself IIRC.
welll the director for the M8 did say he can destroy Galaxies
"Shigeyasu Yamauchi : When I had to work on the Broly movie, I realized that he lacked something, although he is the most powerful Saiyan. It's this solitude of the powerful warrior that I wanted to retranscribe. He can destroy galaxies but is alone compared to Goku, whom he despises but has a family, just like Vegeta. When he loses at the end, he realizes that strength is not just physical, he would have been able to unlock another kind of power if he had something to protect for example."

That's actually a pretty good supporting statement for Galactic Broly and anyone who scales above him tbh. Pretty solid but tbf the statement doesn't say that he can only destroy galaxies, but rather he's just powerful to do such a feat, and such a statement would be lowball IMO going by what is said in the movie

Even if you accept that tho, unless I'm mistaken, Asura would still be vastly faster and still equal or greater in AP to him, along with better healing and better training. Sooooo I'd say Z Broly still loses that even then.

@Anthomideus how fast would Asura be in MTFL+? Because Broly scales above Base Goku who in the anime is 3.82 Quadrillion times faster then light.
Also I don't deny Asura being able to beat Z Broly, I'm just saying he's likely stronger then how he's ranked on here is all

That's actually a pretty good supporting statement for Galactic Broly and anyone who scales above him tbh. Pretty solid but tbf the statement doesn't say that he can only destroy galaxies, but rather he's just powerful to do such a feat, and such a statement would be lowball IMO going by what is said in the movie
m8 there not gonna go with universal Z-Broly and theres not enough stuff out there to argue for him neing universal

@Tipper17 I'm not denying that, especially since feats are generally more important then statements. I'm just saying Z Broly could be argued as being stronger then how he's ranked but that's just an argument.
Honestly Asura's biggest wincon is that he can grow stronger at a very rapid rate where as Z Broly, unlike Super, does have a finite limit of power that he can access and add in much more experience and Asura wins without much difficulty

Well considering nearly 3 years has passed since Super Broly was first released, I think it's gonna some time till we see Broly get some upgrades so Death Battle ought to use Z Broly instead to fill the time.
Though personally I'd rather see Kratos vs Asura as it'd be the battle of two berserkers who have suffered at the hands of those they thought they could look up to, and seek revenge against those who wronged them in the past

Quad c? 👀 Well nvm I guess he'd have the speed advantage, tho Ig that wouldn't matter if the AP gap is too big.

As for Kratos vs Asura, already gave my thoughts on that: connections are great, and I really want to like it, buuuuut I just don't see them clashing all too well. Imo Kratos vs Dante would make for a significantly better mu in the animation department.

Admittedly this might be a bit of my bias talking since I've always wanted Dante vs Kratos, even before Bayo vs Dante happened. Still have hope that it can happen all these years later.

I'm sure you've answered this question multiple times on here but what is the connection or the theme of Dante vs Kratos? It's not a bad idea for a DB but I'm surprised some prefer the former over the later

Early 2000s Biggest Western PS2 game vs Biggest Eastern PS2 game (for their times. Also, they basically made the hack and slash genre big). Both achieved more arsenal to their cache and are themselves half-breeds of supernatural fathers. As far as personality is concerned, they're mirror opposites. Same goes with their execution in handing god-like beings. They eventually grew as people as a result of their journeys.

I hope RT would not do something dirty to discredit Maka's slightly higher wincon. Ruby is still Ruby, no matter she wins or not.
They can simply have the RWBY animation team plot a scene that gives Ruby Rose one feat that places her at a far higher tier that AP stomps and speed blitzes Maka. Remember, Yusuke has only that one notable big feat and the interpretation puts him at a high tier which Hiei scales from.

Morrigan could be next for DS and she going die to Dizzy.
Assuming Death Battle buys universe tier GG characters that is. Because Morrigan scales above Pyron (who is perceived to be solar system level at minimum and will eventually become universe tier.

Ah yeah is anyone interested in thinking how Marvel and DC view at vehicles and fortresses? Most of the time the comics sell the crew but only Batman has notable Batmobile and Batplane. And it is lucky Death Battle view Helicarrier a thing - oh normies take Helicarrier as a joke and somehow people want to make it fight against Delphinus and some people actually think that poor Helicarrier can win against the airship equipped with one "island busting" Moonstone Cannon.

Wait anyone knows what is the DC counterpart of Helicarrier from Marvel?

Looks like I just found an oddly interesting yet seemingly spiteful DC vs non-Marvel matchup.

Last edited:
They can simply have the RWBY animation team plot a scene that gives Ruby Rose one feat that places her at a far higher tier that AP stomps and speed blitzes Maka. Remember, Yusuke has only that one notable big feat and the interpretation puts him at a high tier which Hiei scales from.

Assuming Death Battle buys universe tier GG characters that is. Because Morrigan scales above Pyron (who is perceived to be solar system level at minimum and will eventually become universe tier.

Ah yeah is anyone interested in thinking how Marvel and DC view at vehicles and fortresses? Most of the time the comics sell the crew but only Batman has notable Batmobile and Batplane. And it is lucky Death Battle view Helicarrier a thing - oh normies take Helicarrier as a joke and somehow people want to make it fight against Delphinus and some people actually think that poor Helicarrier can win against the airship equipped with one "island busting" Moonstone Cannon.

Wait anyone knows what is the DC counterpart of Helicarrier from Marvel?

Looks like I just found an oddly interesting yet seemingly spiteful DC vs non-Marvel matchup.
Hmm, maybe sent the Gotengo from Godzilla to face off against the Helicarrier?

It is a good idea, but RWBY will be not RWBY if they do so. They don't care. As for me, I think they should focus on how to make a good fight instead.

You know this might sound absurd but what are the chances that Rooster Teeth will give Ruby a feat that puts her above Maka before pitting them against each other? RT owns DB and RWBY, and it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that they're well aware of the popularity of Ruby vs Maka so I can imagine that they could do something.
I hope they don't because I dislike when a character or franchise puts in feats for the sake of making that verse or character stronger then others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back