• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth noting that these threads can go up to 500 pages long I'm pretty sure so I think by the time this thread is filled you'll have to scroll for a full second to get past all the categories.

oeaibjlerp861.png

Something interesting: A new Community Death Battle

Helicarrier (Marvel Comics) vs Delphinus (Skies of Arcadia)
What are the caveats of the CDB? Just the ships with a neutral crew? Or the usual crews? -snip-
Bump

Marvel beating DC doesn't count.
inb4 weird considering we have matches where
# Marvel beats DC
# non-DC beats Marvel
# (But) no non-Marvel beats DC

(Many Batman characters and lesser heard DC characters are on the queue)

Looks like it is more easy to challenge a DC street-tier characters...
This.

And... Will Supergirl actually be sacrificed to Sailor Moon? Or will Sailor Moon be the offering instead? Since I hear one Death Battle researcher actually pushes Supergirl vs Sailor Moon.

What are the caveats of the CDB? Just the ships with a neutral crew? Or the usual crews? Because if it's the usual crews, then Delphinus wins with the ridiculous summons the Skies of Arcadia crew can pull off
I think the usual I think, what if it was neutral? How would it look?
Helicarrier has S.H.E.I.L.D. agents I believe

And... Will Supergirl actually be sacrificed to Sailor Moon? Or will Sailor Moon be the offering instead? Since I hear one Death Battle researcher actually pushes Supergirl vs Sailor Moon.
No especially since Usagi has Seiya and Madoka as her most requested
Not to mention neither Super girl or Moon has much connection besides being Blond teenage aliens
Plus there’s no point of doing just to DC eat an L

BlackWarGreymon vs Mewtwo has always been a popular matchup for Digimon.

If you count a DBX as a verse getting represented, then we definitely should have more Fate characters than just Medusa. Artoria, EMIYA, Shirou and Gilgamesh are the obvious picks, but characters like Iskandar, Kiritsugu (Human or Servant), Kirei, etc... are also good ones. This isn't even going into the rest of the Nasuverse, such as Tsukihime, which is somewhat in the limelight due to it getting remade soon, and Melty Blood has always been at least decently popular. Plus, it's probably the part of the Nasuverse that's physically closest to Fate since the two have had significant crossover at various points.

As for who's most likely from the Nasuverse, Gilgamesh is getting his perfect matchup this season in Doctor Doom, and I feel like with all the complaints about comic book characters they wouldn't just have another generic Marvel vs DC fight with Lex, but the rest I don't know as much.

BlackWarGreymon vs Mewtwo has always been a popular matchup for Digimon.

If you count a DBX as a verse getting represented, then we definitely should have more Fate characters than just Medusa. Artoria, EMIYA, Shirou and Gilgamesh are the obvious picks, but characters like Iskandar, Kiritsugu (Human or Servant), Kirei, etc... are also good ones. This isn't even going into the rest of the Nasuverse, such as Tsukihime, which is somewhat in the limelight due to it getting remade soon, and Melty Blood has always been at least decently popular. Plus, it's probably the part of the Nasuverse that's physically closest to Fate since the two have had significant crossover at various points.

As for who's most likely from the Nasuverse, Gilgamesh is getting his perfect matchup this season in Doctor Doom, and I feel like with all the complaints about comic book characters they wouldn't just have another generic Marvel vs DC fight with Lex, but the rest I don't know as much.
BWG should probably fight Bass.EXE

Bass.EXE is a better matchup for BWG, yeah.

However, he gets stomped hard using our stats for him, considering DB believes in universal battle network.

Knowing Battle Network, even Digimon Physiology wouldn't save BWG

Honestly I don't want to see Bugs Bunny come to DB for very superficial reasons, mainly that I don't want them to say that Bugs becoming the animator makes him the strongest in all fiction or something stupid like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back