• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say Edelgard vs Griffith would be a good matchup, but good lord Griffith's more haxxed than you'd expect for a villain who's hero is basically just a strong dude with a big sword. That would be like is the main villain of One Punch Man was Void Termina.

I was gonna say Edelgard vs Griffith would be a good matchup, but good lord Griffith's more haxxed than you'd expect for a villain who's hero is basically just a strong dude with a big sword. That would be like is the main villain of One Punch Man was Void Termina.
Well, among Berserk's themes are the horror of a fate so powerful and beyond your control and being so hopelessly weak in the face of it, which is exemplified between Guts and Femto (who as of now thinks nothing of Guts unlike when he was simply Griffith), as well as how Guts still struggles and little by little makes his way against those impossible odds.

44892f63-bc82-417b-a65c-59c75a0c3363

If I had a choice, I would of have Yang fight Leone than Bakagou

Last edited:
It's sad that Kyle has never controlled every single Emotional Spectrum Entity so we could have a giant clash of STTGL and every single emotional Entity which then becomes just Simon vs Kyle with the Green Lantern Ring as a mirror to Gurren Lagann's finale

The figure of Simon spreads through space to every possible multiverse.
However, a core drill shining in Simon's chest and his left arm is that of Gurren Lagann.
A drill appears from there. The drill rotates rapidly. A drill engulfs Shimon in the multiverse into a light vortex.
"Go Simon, bro."
In that glow, Simon transforms into the figure of Gurren Lagann and flies into the sky.
Would this help Simon in Simon vs Kyle anyways? I really don't know or care that much about googol-dimensional, multimetaomnimegaulratransversal or whatever

The only similarity between Ippo and Joe I can see is lol manga boxers.
Well, Mac vs Ippo doesn't even have that, just lol boxers. And Ippo vs Joe also has the fact how both didn't have a purpose in life until boxing, some good opposites connections (Ippo needed boxing to stop being everyone's carpet while Joe needed it to contain his violent persona). HnI was also referenced a lot by AnJ, like Woli and Harimau are almost the same characters. Also, fight potential here is better, as Joe has a bigger moveset than Mac, and better interaction potential, as unlike Mac, Joe actually has a personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back