• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shen who?
Shen

Stoic swordsmen whose main goal in life is to enforce justice with swords that can erase people's time and whose (misunderstood) archenemy who just so happns to be their foster brother is a red and black themed silver haired swordsman with a forbidden power that gives them control over darkness

Last edited:
He is. Power of Order alone makes him equal stats to his opponent, and his haxy stuff can kill anyone on this list:
6fcde991-6d5e-43c8-be00-5efd383bae95
What are connections between Sephiroth and Hakumen?

What are connections between Sephiroth and Hakumen?
The connection between Sephiroth and Hakumen is that they are both silver-haired sword users from video games. In addition, both have an integral connection to their games' protagonists (Sephiroth was initially assumed to be Cloud's old partner and is responsible for the destruction of Nibelheim, whereas Hakumen is the revived Jin Kisaragi who is Ragna's brother) and both have been sort of revived.

The connection between Sephiroth and Hakumen is that they are both silver-haired sword users from video games. In addition, both have an integral connection to their games' protagonists (Sephiroth was initially assumed to be Cloud's old partner and is responsible for the destruction of Nibelheim, whereas Hakumen is the revived Jin Kisaragi who is Ragna's brother) and both have been sort of revived.
Meh

need a bigger pic

And just in case you don't know what Tier rappresent.

A = Definitively going to happen soon or later and i hope it happen.

B = Had good chance to happen and i wouldn't mind it.

C = Don't care, either because i'm don't care about either characters or i feel like it its wasted.

D = No thanks, complete wasted or it just plain stupid.

F = Had be done before, no reason to do it again.

Last edited:
Wait

I just realized the best Lol match (still not happening but.)
Garen/other demacians vs Jean/Knights of Favonius from Genshin Impact.

Think about it, relatively small German based states/city states in a fantasy setting, with a prominent order of knights. Same set-up but opposite execution. Demacia even had a similar purpose as the good guy city.
one is an oppressive monarchy, the other is all about freedom (Venti is borderline anarchist.) One is all about magic, the other refuses to accept mages, one is from an old guard of the gaming world by now, the other came out last year.
Just seems neat.

I would say if Hakumen was going to fight someone, I would say Archer from Fate since it's thematic enough.
Shen vs Hakumen does sound fun though, same with Hakumen vs Sephiroth.

It's fair?
Unless I'm missing something in Archer's profile.

Oh that, yeah that Archer would be fair for Hakumen.

Yeah Rewind Rumble doesn’t always hit but when the sprite fights work, they definitely hit good.

(Sans vs Judge is legitimately better then most of DB Season 7’s sprite battles.)

Ahem... "good" Sonic fan characters or else that awful Sonic.EXE would've been in the picture too.

Also notice how most of the popular fan characters are just sonic clones and/or hedgehogs, the discrimination is real!
See but this means we need to have a battle royale of bad sonic ocs ovo

throw coldsteel in there for example ovo

Bugs vs mickey wasnt banned by them?

Also Kazuya deserves better then Wesker (probably Iori)

So does Popeye then Saitama
Bugs vs Mickey is technically not banned; just while Warner owns Rooster Teeth so RT has no problem using Bugs, the part with Mickey is a problem Sam Mitchell is super cautious with.

Yes Kazuya deserves more than murdering poor Wesker.

And Saitama vs Superman/Goku/Krillin/Popeye/Axe Cop/Shiki Tohno is what I see can happen, also Saitama vs Squirrel Girl but Squirrel Girl also has Makoto Nanaya and any overpowered squirrel-themed character.

While Seiya is probably gonna win, Usagi will beat Madoka. They think she’s wanked to shit here, with only a fraction of her hax and peaking at uni+.
Nani? Like they think Madoka's "defeat over all witches among all universes across all timelines in her own hands" a hax specific against "witch" species that is? Would that also mean Equuleus Subaru can defeat Homura Akemi?

Oh that, yeah that Archer would be fair for Hakumen.
So am I still among the few who feel sad for Archer? Glad Hakumen has some opponents whom he does not CLEARLY stomp though, if not a feasible defeat.

Hmmm, they rest will be added once everyone agrees on a scaling.

Prolly High 7-C but I could argue for low 7-B if I wanted too.
Like is there some Genshin Impact calc blog even?

Going back to Hakumen, the Power of Order seems like something they'd consider just due to how simple it is.

if Power < Enemy
and NLF = 0
then Power = Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back