• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinji_Ikari_vs._Tetsuo_Shima.png

Decided to make this after hearing this:

Now I wanna see them fight

Last edited:
Ehh I guess KH at best if they want it to be an actual fight.
OUAT might be a bit too different to use, since KH worlds are otherwise identical to the main movie worlds, except with anime as a garnish.

Though counting KH, who would win?

But would they use composite princesses? Because KH and OUAT give some decent abilities
I have no clue if they would do that. Should they do it, the battle does get a lot more interesting and complex.

However, I decided to only composite the animated versions of the characters, and the animated characters' extended media. Also, for any crossovers that occur, powers and abilities will be taken into account, not feats (otherwise a lot of the characters just cross-scale.) Plus, even if KH were taken into account, the same character should still win.

Ehh I guess KH at best if they want it to be an actual fight.
OUAT might be a bit too different to use, since KH worlds are otherwise identical to the main movie worlds, except with anime as a garnish.

Though counting KH, who would win?
Also, there are plenty of abilities that the individual princesses bring to the table to make the battle an actual fight. Basically what you want to do is give each other princesses anything that they have ever laid their hands on and used to some extent. This, plus allowing animal sidekicks should give everyone a halfway decent chance.

I haven't completely finished the research (I have no idea how to do calculations), but this is what I have so far:

35eb31b1-0488-4b37-b89a-14a9284f81dc

Also, there are plenty of abilities that the individual princesses bring to the table to make the battle an actual fight. Basically what you want to do is give each other princesses anything that they have ever laid their hands on and used to some extent. This, plus allowing animal sidekicks should give everyone a halfway decent chance.

I haven't completely finished the research (I have no idea how to do calculations), but this is what I have so far:

35eb31b1-0488-4b37-b89a-14a9284f81dc
Not including Leia, Vanellope, Sophia, or the Xenomorph Queen

For shame : T

He is. Power of Order alone makes him equal stats to his opponent, and his haxy stuff can kill anyone on this list:
6fcde991-6d5e-43c8-be00-5efd383bae95
Is Arcana Heart a haxed verse or not? If swords lady Toki scales to anywhere near lady Mr Heart who tags Mildred who is universal and has some good hax... Kamui may win Hakumen - wait Hakumen can contend with 2-A to Low 1-C characters with his ki-charged dura nega sword.

Is Arcana Heart a haxed verse or not? If swords lady Toki scales to anywhere near lady Mr Heart who tags Mildred who is universal and has some good hax... Kamui may win Hakumen - wait Hakumen can contend with 2-A to Low 1-C characters with his ki-charged dura nega sword.
Arcana Heart could be powerful, the profiles need to be updated. Also yeah Hakumen beats Kamui I'm pretty sure.

I mean...they could just not buy the uni feats and then Hiei’d smack easily.
Reminds me a time when the crew did not buy the universe feats or galaxy feats or solar system feats for DMC & Bayo & FF7 and Dante wins over Bayonetta but Vergil loses to Sephiroth.

See how Lightning Farron and Shulk are tiered. This matchup is overdue.

Lol, it's fine. What was that about?
Eh, I suggested over in the Mario thread that mods and other users just coming in and saying "I agree" isn't helping at all, and that they aren't really giving any input, and we should leave it to those who are debating. People seemed to agree.

And then they started doing it again.

Eh, I suggested over in the Mario thread that mods and other users just coming in and saying "I agree" isn't helping at all, and that they aren't really giving any input, and we should leave it to those who are debating. People seemed to agree.

And then they started doing it again.
Vs wiki in a nutshell :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back