• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Idk. I think Cal is making really good arguments, and I already agree with an upgrade.

However, the staff is siding with Matthew, and are already in talks of shutting down the thread.
I politely request a link thanks.

And why pushing matchups like Nine vs Irene when it is not requested by many, has nothing in power strength values to discuss (despite actually good close connections) (also to say an ugly stomp), and brings no freshness. To me it is worse than pushing matchups from a "no one knows" franchise. I hate to watch a DBW administrator turning I to push a matchup that has no debate value and is influencing others to join his/her/its/their nightmare.

Star can get complicated in terms of scaling. So hopefully Death Battle is able to find a good way to scale her.
Is it more about the explanation of the Royal Magic Wand and the dimension cutting sword? Almost all high tier Star vs. the Forces of Evil characters scale from the weapons in AP and speed. I read from the wikia that there are manuals saying "misuse (of such weapons) can destroy the universe".

Last edited:
I think the only way something can beat DC in terms of volume scaling is if the Universe is Infinite in size and has been stated as such. Also if said character was able to do something that affects all of it. I know on here, Infinite size universes is still 3-A but again this is volume scaling.
The DC universe was stated to be infinite as well.

Nah, the only way for other Universe level characters reach DC's Universal level (without scaling or multipliers), it would be for baseline 3-A to change.

Like if in the future someone prove the existence of galaxies even at quadrillions of light-years way from Earth, baseline 3-A will had to change.

Last edited:
The DC universe was stated to be infinite as well.

Nah, the only way for other Universe level characters reach DC's Universal level (without scaling or multipliers), it would be for baseline 3-A to change.

Like if in the future someone prove the existence of galaxies even at quadrillions of light-years way from Earth, baseline 3-A will had to change.
inb4 comic scan thanks

Eh, Idk. I think Cal is making really good arguments, and I already agree with an upgrade.

However, the staff is siding with Matthew, and are already in talks of shutting down the thread.
Are you talking about the Mario verse or DC verse?

I know the DB team buys universal+ Lightning and Shulk but do they accept 2-B/low 1-C Shulk? (I don't remember who but someone with connections with DB said they'll likely not accept the high-end stuff for Xenoblade)

Also DB having two videogame sword fights in one season seems like a stretch imo (ofc stranger things have happened).

I know the DB team buys universal+ Lightning and Shulk but do they accept 2-B/low 1-C Shulk? (I don't remember who but someone with connections with DB said they'll likely not accept the high-end stuff for Xenoblade)

Also DB having two videogame sword fights in one season seems like a stretch imo (ofc stranger things have happened).
probably not
Does anyone think that Shulk vs Lightning is a possibility for this Season? It's probably the only fight these two have, and it would, probably, be pretty cool to watch.
possibly but doubtful

here's the matchups that are Confirmed/Liekly gonna happen in this season
-Yoda vs Meta Knight
-Ryuko vs Shadow
-Blake vs Mikasa
-Steven vs Star
-Link vs Cloud 2
-Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man
-Galactus vs Unicron
-Dio vs Alucard
-Cole vs Mercer
so we have 11 matches left

Eh, who knows. Maybe they buy 2-A Lightning.
possibly but doubtful
If it doesn't happen, I'm not too bent out of shape over it, but I can still hope for it.

yep
which makes it 10 matches left
  • Bill Cipher vs Discord
  • Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
  • Darth Sidious vs Master Xehanort
  • Jenny Wakeman vs Robotboy
  • Kratos vs Dante
  • Giorno Giovanna vs Joker

Unsure about Tetsuo Shima vs Magneto, Pegasus Seiya vs Shazam and Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname.

Steven stuff is pretty simple frankly
Star? Idk probably play 50/50 with it

Is it more about the explanation of the Royal Magic Wand and the dimension cutting sword? Almost all high tier Star vs. the Forces of Evil characters scale from the weapons in AP and speed. I read from the wikia that there are manuals saying "misuse (of such weapons) can destroy the universe".
Well, Steven actually overpowered the Diamonds, so that should be pretty simple.

Butterfly? Idk, I don't watch that show.

Yea, there is a feat in which Star's ancestor, Skywyne was able to destroy another universe.

Toffe was able to consume Omnitraxus Prime, a being that held multiple universes and timelines.

Star, in her Mewberty Form, was able to one-shot Toffee with just one blast from her wand.

So this means while Steven is physically stronger, Star has a massive reserve of magic that can one-shot the Crystal Gem.

• Bill Cipher vs Discord
  • Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna
  • Darth Sidious vs Master Xehanort
  • Jenny Wakeman vs Robotboy
  • Kratos vs Dante
  • Giorno Giovanna vs Joker

Unsure about Tetsuo Shima vs Magneto, Pegasus Seiya vs Shazam and Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname.
I press D for Doubt on those fights happening this season
Yea, there is a feat in which Star's ancestor, Skywyne was able to destroy another universe.

Toffe was able to consume Omnitraxus Prime, a being that held multiple universes and timelines.

Star, in her Mewberty Form, was able to one-shot Toffee with just one blast from her wand.

So this means while Steven is physically stronger, Star has a massive reserve of magic that can one-shot the Crystal Gem.
As said we’ll see how the crew look at Star this season

DC is easy asf to scale though, the main JL heavy hitters scale to each other, but according to DB, WW is at the bottom of the totem pole in strength even though she's smacked Hal and Supes plenty of times before.

I'm going to assume:

A) All the times he's defeated or at least held his own against DC heralds (regardless if he is in water or not) it's considered an outlier? Not including his trident which is durability negation.

B) Herald level Aquaman is consistent but only when he is submerged/empowered by the blue.

C) Herald level Aquaman is consistent, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back