• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4siuna.png

If you count manga as comics, red vs blue and danny vs jake were the only matches without comic characters
Also Saberwulf vs Jon Talbain. They have comics, but are originally and primarily video game characters.
So I've realized my most wanted matchup now:

Sayaka Miki vs Archer Emiya.
That is a cool matchup, but I prefer the Copen vs Archer matchup I mentioned earlier for EMIYA (If only because I know basically nothing at all about any Magical Girl series).

EMIYAvsKamizono.jpg

Both of them got their ideologies from their grim fathers directly, and have a white-haired bright-eyed little sister. They also have basically the same color pallet, though Copen has significantly more whites. They're also both the "Normal" people among gods in their stories. EMIYA's considered the weakest Servant in his Grail War considering he literally doesn't have a Legend, while Copen's a normal human in a world of superpowers. Also, both mostly fight using things that they stole from other characters (Swords for EMIYA and Septimas for Copen). Shirou was separated from his family at an incredibly young age, and even his new family with Kiritsugu was shattered since Irisviel was dead and neither one could go see Illyasviel, Shirou not even knowing she existed. Copen was born into a politically powerful family, but his Sister couldn't walk or speak, his mother apparently died in childbirth and his father died in an accident. Both are orphans, sometimes living with by their "foster mothers", Taiga and Nori respectively. Shirou was dragged into the Holy Grail war, while Copen stepped into his conflict with Adepts willingly. Both gave themselves immorality for mankind's sake, but what they did after varies. Emiya made a deal with the world so he wouldn't fail in a fight, and was forced into a never-ending cycle of destruction, his wish to become a Hero of Justice degrading into a more cynical view. Copen became immortal by his own hands after he lost a fight with an Adept that would attempt to destroy mankind, becoming a cyborg to continue to protect humanity, Copen's immense hatred of Adepts fading away throughout the course of over a century.

Honestly, Archer and Copen almost feel like the same people doing the same things in different situations.

Also, both are friends with a blonde haired woman wearing blue that everyone in-universe thought was a guy at one point and is called by a synonym for "Sword" more than their actual name.

I think it was more that Multiversal+++ Hulk wasn't accepted that got people upset/irked by the outcome.
The Fact that Universal Hulk was accepted when DB could've easily said no and went there all outliers and say hulk is only Planet level as best should be grateful
if you're really thought DB was gonna with the notion of multiversal hulk than sorry but your delusional

Copy n paste this comment from reddit
"They've constantly talked about how Season 8 will be their biggest and most ambitious season ever.
I imagine we'll be learning more about how Season 8 will be structured in the upcoming Death Battle Cast episodes, they've been hyping up the season since September, and it definitely seems like they're eager to share info about it with us, so I can't imagine it'll be too long before it they drop something juicy. Maybe we'll get DBX before the season starts to build up hype, instead of having a mid-season break for it."

"They've constantly talked about how Season 8 will be their biggest and most ambitious season ever.
I imagine we'll be learning more about how Season 8 will be structured in the upcoming Death Battle Cast episodes, they've been hyping up the season since September, and it definitely seems like they're eager to share info about it with us, so I can't imagine it'll be too long before it they drop something juicy. Maybe we'll get DBX before the season starts to build up hype, instead of having a mid-season break for it."
I'm gonna keep their word to that, any episode shouldn't be below a 7/10

Hmmm.....I will keep my excitement regulated

I'm gonna keep their word to that, any episode shouldn't be below a 7/10
Hmmm.....I will keep my excitement regulated
i do expect some stinkers but they need to make it like S5 and S6 where the match quality and variety is excellent
while despite S7 regression in variety the match quality for the fights had been mostly in the realm of good

I think I'll show you the connections between Nine and Irene now:
EqmaU0OXEAYAfRx

Oh here:
Creators of their own magic in their respective universe(Ars Magus/Dragon Slayer Magic) for which they taught to others. Had an unfortunate event that lead them to their downfall(Trinity released the Mind Eater on Terumi which caused Trinity and Nine to be killed and thrown in the boundary. Irene was slowly turning into a dragon, which caused her to be betrayed by many people, including her own husband and killed many people once she fully transformed.) which caused their minds not to be right in the head which lead them to the opposite side. They have powerful daughters(Kokonoe and Erza) that they had to fight and meteors.
Also they had an final moments to make themselves better for the heroes.Irene killed herself for her daughter and Nine used the last of her magic to put an time stop on Izanami to give the heroes a few days to come up with an plan.

True...but I just don't wanna get my expectations to high, y'know
that is smart there not perfect so remember
anywho
For the anniversary season to be success here are my tips
  1. Start the season hot
  2. Have a Healthy Balance of Anime/Comics/Games etc
  3. Keep the Capeshit to a minimum
  4. Structure the big fights between the cool down fights well

Last edited:
I think the only way something can beat DC in terms of volume scaling is if the Universe is Infinite in size and has been stated as such. Also if said character was able to do something that affects all of it. I know on here, Infinite size universes is still 3-A but again this is volume scaling.

that is smart there not perfect to remeber
anywho
For the anniversary season to be success here are my tips
  1. Start the season hot
  2. Have a Healthy Balance of Anime/Comics/Games etc
  3. Keep the Capeshit to a minimum
  4. Structure the big fights between the cool down fights well
Excellent strategy

Also:
EqyoBvHXYAIpYve

I found it very weird that Kokonoe and Erza has connections since they both lost their parents, have to live off their own with a different place(Kokonoe was dropped off by the NOL, and Erza was dropped off at Rosemary Village and then moved to Tower of Heaven. Both have mothers that are well known throughout the world and had to fight them. Kokonoe and Erza are well known throughout the world. They both care for their allies/subrogates/friends(though Kokonoe won't show it while Erza does). Another thing is that they fight with weapons they care and just as strong without them.

Oh wow

Last edited:
The matchups that need to happen this season, at least in my opinion, are (not counting Star vs Steven since that’s basically confirmed)

Discord vs Bill Cipher
Cole vs Alex
Predator vs The Arbiter
Jason vs Michael
Galactus vs Unicron
Monika vs Haruhi

I can't defeat DC
Everytime I get uni they just volume scale again
Even though I am fast they have some speed feat to get away in the end
They scale to the bleed now I'm helpless again!
I'll try again of course but this is my plan
I'll keep my string theory in reserve just as long as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back