• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got the love behind Geno, maybe it's because I've never played Super Mario RPG but I just don't get what makes him so memorbale in comparison to anything from Paper Mario and beyond
Honestly same. I did kind of want him in Smash Bros. but only to please the people, and to stop seeing him constantly requested.

Would have been better than Byleth.

Trunks_vs._Silver.jpg

Hmm
Brandon released a new batch of songs.

Really love Poppy v Reinhard and want to adore Ash vs Yugi but it cuts when I play at the middle, and the end just happens.

I have no idea who you are on that server but thanks
I keep my Discord identity a secret lol. Only a handful know me. Anyways, yeah I know some were annoying on the server, and it gets really tiring when most of the matchup events are Marvel vs DC. I also disagree with a lot of the tiering I've seen on the server as well (high complex multi Steve 🧐). I personally just ignore it tho.

god don't remind me of the steve shit... pain
I keep my Discord identity a secret lol. Only a handful know me. Anyways, yeah I know some were annoying on the server, and it gets really tiring when most of the matchup events are Marvel vs DC. I also disagree with a lot of the tiering I've seen on the server as well (high complex multi Steve 🧐). I personally just ignore it tho.
the hell happened?

the hell happened?
-Creative mode steve and his Player Key should be considered standard in vs matches
-Steve is 2-C and Infinite in speed
-The above scales to Minecraft: Story Mode characters
-Player key steve is Tier 1

Guy literally told me outright that Jesse beats Full Triforce Composite Link

Oh, you're also on Akhil's server? Cool. I agree with quite a lot of Akhil's stuff, but also quite a lot of wank is present there.
I respect him and he's a good person to talk to when discussing Marvel and DC, but I also heavily disagree with some of the high end arguments he tries to make with some characters.

-Creative mode steve and his Player Key should be considered standard in vs matches
-Steve is 2-C and Infinite in speed
-The above scales to Minecraft: Story Mode characters
-Player key steve is Tier 1

Guy literally told me outright that Jesse beats Full Triforce Composite Link
yeesh crazy
anywho here's a Season 8 bingo
s8_bingo_sheet_by_deluxehorse_debfj5v-fullview.png

I respect him and he's a good person to talk to when discussing Marvel and DC, but I also heavily disagree with some of the high end arguments he tries to make with some characters.
Yea he's a nice person. His only flaw is that he likes to play the Devil's advocate in some fights that are clearly stomps.

So I've realized my most wanted matchup now:

Sayaka Miki vs Archer Emiya.

Archer_vs_Sayaka.png

Two normal japanese teens wanted to be heroes more than anything else, and were finally granted the power to do so through a faustian bargian (Sayaka becoming a magical girl thanks to Kyubey, and Shirou making a contract with the world to become Archer). Their wish led them to a life of tragedy where they were ultimately killed by the people they were trying to protect, but they both came back to life, as guardians of the world thanks to their respective forces (Sayaka being the assistant of the Law of Cycles/Goddess Madoka, and Archer being a Counter Guardian in direct service to the World).

In battle, both of them are considered to be the Weakest of their group, with Sayaka being the weakest magical girl in Mitakihara and Archer being the weakest servant in the Grail War, and have an intense rivalry with a hotheaded spear-wielder (albeit the color schemes are swapped). They can both take on a darker form caused by them giving into their negative emotions, with Sayaka becoming the witch Oktavia and Archer having an Alter form from Grand-Order.

Oh, and they both have a LOT of swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back