• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4sigm4.png

Oh I thought this was a different thread, not the Super Sonic speed thing.
Honestly I don't see the problem with immeasurable, if Solaris attacks can be dodged from one hedgehog in a different time period when Solaris is in another then how is that not immeasurable?

Also shout out to MakotoFB for having the best pfp I have ever seen.
Thank you.
Also from what I got from this, Solaris should not has his immeasurable speed since he was Omi throughout time, and wasn't using sheer speed.
But the Hedgehogs should get immeasurable speed due to fighting Solaris at different time points all at once? Did I get that right?

Oh I thought this was a different thread, not the Super Sonic speed thing.
Honestly I don't see the problem with immeasurable, if Solaris attacks can be dodged from one hedgehog in a different time period when Solaris is in another then how is that not immeasurable?
I don't mean to bring this discussion too much onto this board, but couldn't the meteors just be moving between the timelines? Like, one hedgehog misses, so it jumps to the next timeline to try and hit the other?

No because that wasn't what was happening, just read the thread, especially my post
Oh I did
sorry for mocking you there.
It's interesting because I feel like it makes sense in a way. Solaris isn't getting immeasurable speed because being omi in time doesn't make you, but the hedgehogs super forms being immeasurable seem interesting.

I think we haven't seen a Mario character in so long because Mario characters are inherently frustrating to research. Mario is more inconsistent than Marvel, DC and SCP combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back