• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try being a YGO supporter, the Egyptian gods (and those who scale to them) were low 2-C for less than 24hrs iirc before being downgraded back to 5-A.

I'm really curious to see how DB will scale the Egyptian gods when they eventually use Yugi tho.
IIRC, there was a misunderstanding in that CRT and it wasn't properly accepted per se as much as agreed to by some members. When the upgrades were applied the discussion sparked in the thread and it was concluded that the initial proposal wasn't enough for the upgrade in the end.

Really the only connection between the two is that they both fight with a parasol that can also be a gun/sword in Neo’s case.
That and both of them are on the opposite sides of the fight (Parasoul leads the Black Egrets, a military group in charge of defending New Meridian from the Skullgirl and the Medici Family while Neo is associated with Roman Torchwick Cinder Fall and by extension, Salem)

Now... Should Bugs Bunny be bumped to Tier 0? (As he is portrayed to be a literal animator of animations on a scale Tier 0 is to Tier High 1-A and Tier 1-A I guess?)

For my CAC puzzles (should be easy ones)

The Arts of Sword and Shield
Cosmic Azure
Lions in the Prairie
The Ultimate Cyborg
Duel of the Monsters
Celestial Monsters
Illusion and Resurrection
Silent Evil
Bizarre Songs from Hell
Infamous Prototype
Blade and Lightning
Fight Like a Literature Devil
Knights under the Moon
Cat Fight
Stars Colliding Universe

Last edited:
The Arts of Sword and Shield - Kirito vs Naofumi
Cosmic Azure
Lions in the Prairie - Simba vs Kimba
The Ultimate Cyborg - Ultron vs Cyborg?
Duel of the Monsters - Ash vs Yugi
Celestial Monsters
Silent Evil - Nemesis vs Pyramid Head
Bizarre Songs from Hell
Infamous Prototype - Cole vs Alex
Blade and Lightning - Byleth vs Kakashi
Knights under the Moon - Moon Knight vs Batman
Cat Fight - Black Cat vs Catwoman
Stars Colliding Universe - Star vs Steven

unknown.png

What do you guys think?

I think you really need to start adding the names of the characters to your posts. I know DIO, the Pokémon guy, and Ywatch.
I'm ranking Hades Izanami(Blazblue) match-ups.
Hela(Marvel), Hades(Saint Seiya), Emperor Mateus(Final Fantasy), Kaguya ōtsutsuki(Naruto), Sailor Galaxia(Sailor Moon), Nyx Avatar(Persona), Copy X(Mega Man Zero), Young Xenohart(Kingdom Hearts), Giratina(Pokemon), Dio Brando(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Whats these with the characters rated as such about?
Oh, it's what do I think about the character match up against the other.
For example, Hela(Marvel) vs Hades Izanami(Blazblue)

Why is Hela your preferred character?
I feel like Hela is intriguing to me.
It's because she's a Marvel character I rarely heard in Vs debating, plus if she's that strong then I think Izanami would fit for her. Also:

That got me hyped and from what I seen in the comments, I think Izanami wins as she resists all of Hela's haxes.

Last edited:
I feel like Hela is intriguing to me.
It's because she's a Marvel character I rarely heard in Vs debating, plus if she's that strong then I think Izanami would fit for her. Also:

That got me hyped and from what I seen in the comments, I think Izanami wins as she resists all of Hela's haxes.

Arguably more interesting than Noel vs Aigis or Giorno vs Joker - or far less.

But yeah Izanami wins robes off.

The Arts of Sword and Shield - Kirito vs Naofumi - Not the match I was thinking of
Cosmic Azure
Lions in the Prairie - Simba vs Kimba - not a hard guess right?
The Ultimate Cyborg - Ultron vs Cyborg? - not the matchup(s) I was thinking of
Duel of the Monsters - Ash vs Yugi - yeah
Celestial Monsters
Silent Evil - Nemesis vs Pyramid Head - you've got it
Bizarre Songs from Hell
Infamous Prototype - Cole vs Alex - No one should get this wrong
Blade and Lightning - Byleth vs Kakashi - not the matchup I was thinking of
Knights under the Moon - Moon Knight vs Batman - As I said, easy guess work
Cat Fight - Black Cat vs Catwoman - As I said (ditto)
Stars Colliding Universe - Star vs Steven - (ditto)
I commented.
Anyone having your own ideas?

Last edited:
Eh I'm netural regarding Low 2-C Mario, mainly because I have never really paid attention to the feats from this series despite being a fans for years.
Though if it does to come to pass then oh boi Mario vs Sonic is going to get spicier.

I mean the only staff that is in there is Schroder, the bleach thread (and I guess Archie sonic threads as well.) show that if you debate him head on enough and get other staff supporters (warren and damage for example.), he can kinda be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back