• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic transforming with no rings in Sonic 2

Sonic doing the same in 3

Sonic and Shadow fighting the Final Hazard for over 5 minutes (Shadow's problem is that the sheer power of the super form was harming him, as said in the OG Jp version)

Sonic and Blaze spending several minutes talking with one another, after beating the Egg Salamender, with Blaze still being in her burning even after getting in her universe

Several games where this is no time limit (R, Fighters, Chronicles) or Sonic transforming with actively no rings

Sega stating that Sonic has collected over 70 billion rings

And probably more that I am missing
Ah cool
also can someone check Strunton DA account to see what he thinks of it

aj3qm55g1z761.jpg
abhip5cpq1861.png

Wait, we need a death race with Weiss on her baby scooter.
Not sure if it exists outside of Chibi but is was the best damn part of it so of course.

Think there'll be a battle royal this season?
See if we will have a Disney Princess battle royale or Cereal Mascots battle royale. Or both.

@Thestrikingzebra Arc Systems are gods at making fantastic fighting games with memorbale characters, including characters that aren't their own.
Sad too see when (at least IMO) Blazblue has its own anime which... in comparison makes the "nonexistent" Tsukihime anime existent and watchable.

I even have a calc blog for it.

It probably fits better as a DBX or OMM or something, but BB vs Teseo would be an entertaining match between people who warp reality through data, and don't take anything seriously despite (Or more so due to) this godly power. As for who would actually win if it was a researched fight, it really depends on who would get serious first, since both can easily beat the other quickly once they try. BB is crippled by powerful hacking and computer viruses, which is literally Teseo's whole thing. Meanwhile, BB's authority over Life and Death would beat Teseo like it would beat anyone else.

Side note: If the Fate community needs some help swapping out the 6-Cs with Low 7-Bs, I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

Eh, it's not that bad once you get used to it. Non-battle encounters are pretty entertaining, like Funny Valentine vs Senator Armstrong in a presidential race.

Wait.
What do y’all think about the other parts of the end preview? I mean Cloud and Steven previews were obvious but why about the rest?

(Also quick tip, overhype can lead to disappointment. Season 8 has a ton of potential but it would take a decent budget increase to get all the “finale worthy fights.” y’all were promised, maybe I am a bit cynical though.)
Also more reviews tomorrow.

am I the only one who doesn’t care about any of the previews? Maybe I’m just hooked on forever wanting to see some ykw representatives, whenI know that no one here knows what that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back