• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO RWBY doesn't really appeal to me, like if you guys like it that's fine but IDK it just doesn't suit my tastes.
That and I'm not exactly in getting into it after the whole Vic Mignogna situation and the other controversies surrounding Rooster Teeth

unknown.png

I’m assuming that it at best referring to the matchup itself because that many top tier matches is unlikely unless the budget gets a large increase.
(Also Finale worthy could still mean DPvPP level.)

I’m assuming that it at best referring to the matchup itself because that many top tier matches is unlikely unless the budget gets a large increase.
(Also Finale worthy could still mean DPvPP level.)
True tho they can still make it work
Speaking on budget hopefully it get an increase given How Hulk vs Broly is still somewhat trending and reached 2.6 mil views after its release

Beerus vs Galaxia, obviously great, despite some issues.
The hand-drawn stuff was kinda bad, but so minor it wasn’t much a problem. The early dialogue was nonsensical, and Galaxia’s model is a lot worse then Beerus’s. Besides that I liked it a lot. The theme of “Destruction.” Was done well with consistent, yet not distracting amounts of cosmic chaos. The lines given to Beerus were all amazing (I laughed at the “Don’t you Dare.”) The end with him grabbing his own soul might not even be a thing he could do for all I care, it was awesome and just felt right. And then.....
“I am the Impossible.”
One of the best one liners in the series, only matched by the covering fire line from season 4 and maybe one later on.
It was good, the song worked well enough as well, though more as a backing track like force and lightning. The instrumentation balanced the dramatic epic ness and the fun bouncy ness well. Overall a good episode.
Zuko vs Todoroki. Literally Jake vs Danny 2. Had just as much reason to be hand drawn instead of Genoa vs Wat Mech as well. The fight was bad, the models looked weird, and moved in a stiff yet exaggerated manner that didn’t work. Todoroki sounds way older then he has any right to sound.
Like Danny vs Long, there was only a few good things here.
1 “My Cabbages” the best running gag in the show hands down (if they do a Konosuba episode or another avatar one, they need this again.)
2 Hand Drawn Todoroki looked pretty Good, though the only substantial scene of him is at the end.
The song is kinda forgettable except for the final solo, even then it’s a bit generic. It didn’t fit the fight because the fight sucked, so it lacked much to fit for the first half especially.
I pray l do, Oh lord below don’t give us another one of these, it was a garbage fire, a cold dead lump without any original or funny jokes except for Cabbage.
Flash vs Sonic. Good but not amazing, first the flaws, there are a few notable ones.
One, Sonics voice acting is weird, especially at the last one-liner.
Two: The dialogue just fell flat in general with one exception (West asking his family for help was a tad touching and I guess the “whoa.” was neat as well.)
Three: The city scene was so random and kinda pointless, for an episode about speed, I expect better pacing.
Four:The Super Form is underused before he goes ultra, and even though Ultra sonic was used well. For Characters with such cosmic powers (some of the strongest ever on the show.) the most interesting visuals were the special stage, and that was the only good destruction that occurred besides a few cities afterwards (again that scene toys with the pacing a bit.)
Five: Why no Ring Aura? They mentioned it, why wasn’t it used? (Actually did any rings appear in the episode.)
The positives still out-weigh them, mostly.
The Voice acting for Wallbert Westing is good.
I love the use of the Special Stage, it looks quite nice.
Though I think Sonic could have done more, we still got plenty of good abilities shown, especially the ice scene.
The setting in the start was also nice since they already established the highway before hand.
Wally calling for help before powering up and punching sonic across time and space was the one somewhat abstract attack I wish we saw more of here.
The song, “Way past flash.” Is a bop and a half. Fitting the fast paced, fun feel. While also being a straight up good song. I especially love how it mellows out for barely a second before jumping back into the action.
Overall I get why people love it, In fact I line it a lot. Just not one of my favorites of the season.

for S8 they need to make sure each fights get the required length for there respective bouts i don't feel cucked outta of a few more seconds of them fighting

For some reason I really miss the post fight animations. After the announcer says KO, there used to be a small little animation in the background showing what happened afterwards. They were always really fun.
Why do they even keep the KO anymore? They got rid of the FIGHT, might as well come full circle.

i know beyond Sonic lasting a week feat in it but what were other examples of them lasting more in it?
Sonic transforming with no rings in Sonic 2

Sonic doing the same in 3

Sonic and Shadow fighting the Final Hazard for over 5 minutes (Shadow's problem is that the sheer power of the super form was harming him, as said in the OG Jp version)

Sonic and Blaze spending several minutes talking with one another, after beating the Egg Salamender, with Blaze still being in her burning even after getting in her universe

Several games where this is no time limit (R, Fighters, Chronicles) or Sonic transforming with actively no rings

Sega stating that Sonic has collected over 70 billion rings

And probably more that I am missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back