• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EDIT* Type in Petaton, and you'll find it.
Hmmm

500 Petaton feat looking very sus

Also pretty sure that relativistic speed I’m seeing also kinda sus like when could Takum actually keep up with her own beams?

idk this calc seems pretty outdated

I think the relativistic feat is reacting to the laser that was fired.

Whether or not it was going to wipe the surface of the planet is VERY sus, and highly reliant on interpreting it that way.

I think the relativistic feat is reacting to the laser that was fired.

Whether or not it was going to wipe the surface of the planet is VERY sus, and highly reliant on interpreting it that way.
I actually saw a researcher on DB saying that the relativistic speed was BS so pretty sure Death Battle isn’t gonna but it

Yeah this is where the rela stuff comes from. Others include Orochi's light attacks and Leone's energy ball attack that it's describe of light.
So we got an rela KOF characters.

Parasoul_vs._Neo.png

I'd pay good money to see this happen

The buffs for RWBY are definitely going to help, Neo already has the slight speed advantage and with Speed potentially being buffed to MHS+ as well as 8-A potentially 7-C AP. Neo has a very good chance and that’s not taking into account Overactive Imagination.

The buffs for RWBY are definitely going to help, Neo already has the slight speed advantage and with Speed potentially being buffed to MHS+ as well as 8-A potentially 7-C AP. Neo has a very good chance and that’s not taking into account Overactive Imagination.

True. Parasoul has the AP/Durability advantage due to combating Cerebella and the Skullgirl and Range advantage with her living weapon Krieg.

Parasoul_vs._Neo.png

I'd pay good money to see this happen
I don't want to see the only good my favorite RWBY character die.
Which matchup?
I guess Neo is good because she slaps Yang back from Solar System level to Large Building level?

Otherwise I would say even Cinder Fall should be better than Neo Politan in terms of story development.

Since people are speaking of KOF... Who should Rugal fight? Say how good Rugal vs AFO (MHA) is?

Didn't the researchers or someone else said that they aren't using Undertale characters because they are hard to scale or something like that? I remember that being posted earlier in the thread

Didn't the researchers or someone else said that they aren't using Undertale characters because they are hard to scale or something like that? I remember that being posted earlier in the thread
AFAIK this rumor comes from Discord (also does the rumor that Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya is not happening).

Rumors are just rumors and have no value unless proven true (then it is not a rumour anymore).

By the way, I think indie works, "doujin works", fan works and real life folklore will have a harder time hitting on Death Battle. Because of the difficulty in ascertaining proper canon and the possible controversies to come.

Maybe the reasons are not what I can think of but I feel like the crew members from Screwattack and now Rooster Teeth tend to pick franchises and literature with well-ascertained publishers and authors.

(As a saving grace Shovel Knight, Shantae, Undertake and Doki Doki Literature Club all have well-ascertained publishers and authors so they should be fine. So is Touhou Project. Not quite for SCP Foundation.)

I mean RVB is technically a Halo fan work.
But is still a web television series created by a known creator, writer and director called Burnie Burns with his production company Rooster Teeth (where Burnie resigned from his occupations in June 2020).

If one takes the look of "fan work" by such standards then a lot of properly franchised works can be called so.

Anyway there IS one breakthrough from Season 4 and one from Season 7:

"Indie" games and works are allowed since Season 4, and comic-only (with only static comic scans) works (the Archie Sonic verse) are allowed since Season 7.

Wait. Does that mean Monika can actually fight Miyuki Sone (esp. as DDLC is inspired by Totono? And since we have had Rin and Rider from Fate this means we may have hentai games/visual novels for Death Battle.)

I don’t think we will ever see Monika in Death Battle, mainly because she doesn’t fight and there wouldn’t be too much to analyze besides what she can do for hax. Besides Monika’s perfect matchup is against Haruhi.

If you want UT Vs battles then just watch AR (or his alternative channel Rewind Rumble) since it's pretty clear DB have very little interest in using the UT verse.

As I said before (pre-forum move) I would take AR's research with a massive grain of salt tho plus his main channel is mostly shallow memes.

There are more than that one, mostly 9-B feats with one or two tier 8, but I can see why it wouldn't work in a Death Battle analysis, and that's honestly a good thing tbh

I guess Neo is good because she slaps Yang back from Solar System level to Large Building level?

Otherwise I would say even Cinder Fall should be better than Neo Politan in terms of story development.
Cards on the table?

Okay, "only" was perhaps too strong (Weiss is pretty good, and I liked Pyrrha), but Neo is my favorite character literally because she's the only one that doesn't talk, which I consider a plus.

Cards on the table?

Okay, only was perhaps too strong (Weiss is pretty good, and I liked Pyrrha), but Neo is my favorite character literally because she's the only one that doesn't talk, which I consider a plus.
I’m really not that knowledge on Rwby beside the first 3 volumes, but do you guys consider the new volumes to be any good or nah because writing bad?

Monster Hunter is long overdue for a match. Fatalis vs Bahamut is a sick as hell idea.
Who could Johnny Hunter fight though? Geralt? Blood borne Man?

I’m really not that knowledge on Rwby beside the first 3 volumes, but do you guys consider the new volumes to be any good or nah because writing bad?
I'm not sure I can be a good judge of that, but I'd say the writing has never been "good". It's almost always been on the verge of good, and that's what kept me watching until volume 5. I hear it got better, though I have no interest in checking myself.

Jeeez I'd really rather not see Blaze get killed lol. Had to watch my boi Sonic catch Ls twice lol. Guess I'd choose her dying to the Sailor Girl over Starfire tho so it's not another Sonic getting fed to a DC herald
If the crew bought Universal Super Form Blaze should be able to beat Starfire or Sailor Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back