• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they explained they wanted to do more but didn't have enough time
also tbf the dialogue was based on Mid-2000 Cartoons
frankly thought the fight was fine would've been better in HD but hey it was fine for what it was in
I think for those reasons. It was why I liked the fight, along with the music being very different from the soundtracks we usually hear, the dialogue being a nostalgic callback, and finally having the fight I always imagined finally happening.

Also is there Any potential fights out there that could lead to another Ben vs Hal shitstorm because Broly vs Hulk and Flash vs Sonic weren't it and there reception was positive

His profile is outdated tbh, could use some changes to him and the series
okay like what feats could change that?
I think for those reasons. It was why I liked the fight, along with the music being very different from the soundtracks we usually hear, the dialogue being a nostalgic callback, and finally having the fight I always imagined finally happening.
same also liked how Jake was treated with respect

Well luckily Ben rejected the fight due to neither of them having any strong connections beyond teenage super heroes with Channel Wars plus it being weird
plus being a stomps in Ben favor
Tbf I think Danny could put up a good fight until Ben pulls out a 5-A Alien or AX

Just have a DC character fight a popular fan favorite character like Madoka or something.
doubt it tbh unless her fanbase cares about Vs stuff
Hmmmmmm
A really weird matchup/one not expected for the character. Like Broly vs Hulk instead of Asura.
Well tbf Broly vs Hulk was supposed to happen in 2016 until Doomsday overtook Broly as Hulk most requested opponent plus it was one of those long debated fights
Tbf I think Danny could put up a good fight until Ben pulls out a 5-A Alien or AX
probably but you needed someone who can go the distance

What do you guys think the likelihood of John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha is? Like I don’t think it’ll happen this season but I would love to see it happen eventually since it is a genuine DC L.

Geese vs Heihachi as menitioned
Freeza vs Megatron
Doomguy vs MasterChief
Ryuko vs Shadow
Killua vs Akame
Kratos vs Dante
For me, I would like to see:

Erza vs. Saber
Sakura vs. Nami
Izuku Midoriya vs. Gon Frecces
Killua Zoldyck vs. Black☆Star
Eren Jaeger vs. Ken Kaneki
The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Crystal Gems
Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron
Randy Cunningham vs. Ladybug
Rex Salazaar vs. Max Steel
Jenny Wakeman vs. Robotboy
Finn and Jake vs. Seryu and Koro
Neo vs. Kirito
Parasoul vs. Neo Politan
Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphan
Haohmaru vs Mitsurugi

Last edited:
For me, I would like to see:

Erza vs. Saber
Sakura vs. Nami
Izuku Midoriya vs. Gon Frecces
Killua Zoldyck vs. Black☆Star
Eren Jaeger vs. Ken Kaneki
The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Crystal Gems
Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron
Randy Cunningham vs. Ladybug
Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron

Rex Salazaar vs. Max Steel
Jenny Wakeman vs. Robotboy
Finn and Jake vs. Seryu and Koro
Neo vs. Kirito
Parasoul vs. Neo Politan
Hwoarang vs. Kim Kaphan
Haohmaru vs Mitsurugi
those are most likeliest

But who will be her opponent in DC?
Would we pit Zatanna against Madoka Kaname if Zatanna can be killed by Scarlet Witch?

Or Raven (returning) against Madoka or Homura Akemi if Raven will be killed by Jean Grey instead?

Oh Homura slaps a lot of fictional characters, including Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project) and Equuleus Subaru (Saint Seiya Omega)

Comics, am I right?
John Constantine is buffed and haxxed as heaven and hell.

But who will be her (Madoka's) opponent in DC?
Would we pit Zatanna against Madoka Kaname if Zatanna can be killed by Scarlet Witch?

Or Raven (returning) against Madoka or Homura Akemi if Raven will be killed by Jean Grey instead?

Oh Homura slaps a lot of fictional characters, including Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project) and Equuleus Subaru (Saint Seiya Omega)
Amethyst aka Amy Winston
She huh?
I mean, she has been in "a handful" of animated shows enough, and she has fought Doctor Fate, so she is herald/cosmic enough to die upon Madoka. If we buy 2-B Fate vs 2-A Madoka (wait is Madoka a higher dimension character like Wally West or True Form Darkseid).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back