• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Cruz the animator says he thinks every single matchup next year is finale worthy, and that we've still got "crazy fights" left this year. So that's neat

So far to recap
>We still have “Crazy Fights” left this season
>Swan stated the Finale is gonna be Crazy and Insane and we know Swan mostly get involved in Crazy fights
>Season 8 will be about “matches with History”
>Luis said he thinks every single matchup is finale worthy

Okay...
Okay folks thought on the recent info
Let's see. Galactus vs Unicron is hands down happening next year. Pretty sure Cole vs Alex will likely happen next year as well. Dio vs Alucard likely will. Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna def happening next season too cause of WandaVision. Apocalypse vs Black Adam I guess will as well.

Those are some I'm positive will happen next season.

if it wasn't for rooster teeth's recent politics first stance i would honestly like these, the only one i am looking forward to is the galactus vs unicron because that would be an interesting fight between two beings that are hard to bias

Matchups I see happening next season (if not for this season)

• Aizen vs Madara
  • Korra vs Rey
  • Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage
  • Cereal Mascots battle royale
  • Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin (Father's Day special)
  • Ky Kiske vs Jin Kisaragi (I top this over Noel vs Aigis any day of the week should Blazblue needs a new character for Death Battle)
  • Broly vs Asura (if not for Season 7 finale)
  • Shulk vs Lightning (if not for Season 7 finale)
  • Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers (if not for Season 7 Halloween 2)
  • Nemesis vs Pyramid Head (if not for Season 7 Halloween 2)
  • Dio Brando vs Alucard (if not for Season 7 Halloween 2)
  • Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath
  • Black Adam vs Apocalypse (because of DCEU Black Adam)
  • Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna or Vision vs Red Tornado (because of WandaVision)
  • Galactus vs Unicron (subject to their debuts in coming movies)
  • Possibly Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia
  • Possibly Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman (Poor Mikasa. Also missing a chance for Kai the Collector.)
  • Possibly Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man
  • Possibly Catwoman vs Black Cat
  • Possibly Batwoman vs Spider-Woman
  • Possibly D.Va vs Peni Parker
  • Possibly Fantastic Four vs the Incredibles
  • Possibly Poison Ivy vs Petey Piranha
  • Possibly any previous Community Death Battle

So far for now.

OH THIS will make Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna super ugly and all the hypes on this matchup backfire. Just wondering... if Tuxedo Mask (Manga) actually be a good rival to EOS Persona Joker now... (Those who just have Death Battle experience will likely have JJBA cast as Small Building level for this only so I wonder if this could actually make Ren vs Giorno hype)

Just in:

1. Death Battle Cast has been delayed due to some unexpected adjustments. The Screwattack crew are planning into doing the show tomorrow instead.
2. Preview for Team Red for Red vs Blue is just taken down by being made private.
3. Rumor (I repeat, rumor, fact check at your own risk and reward): the VA for Diesel (who also voiced Andersmith) had some behind the scenes controversy and left Rooster Teeth. This event was thought to have happened just 2 weeks away from 19 Oct 2020 - the day of launch of Red vs Blue: Zero. And now the RT crew have to recast and probably reshoot every scene involving Diesel. And this may affect Red vs Blue: Zero.

Last edited:
I hope that they don't do too many "Joke" Battles next season. Honestly the only one I actually see happening is the Cereal Mascot Battle Royale due to how much of a meme it's become from Death Battle Cast
i think at best we'll get one
Matchups I see happening next season (if not for this season)

• Aizen vs Madara
  • Korra vs Rey
  • Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage
  • Cereal Mascots battle royale
  • Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin (Father's Day special)
  • Ky Kiske vs Jin Kisaragi (I top this over Noel vs Aigis any day of the week should Blazblue needs a new character for Death Battle)
  • Broly vs Asura (if not for Season 7 finale)
  • Shulk vs Lightning (if not for Season 7 finale)
  • Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers (if not for Season 7 Halloween 2)
  • Nemesis vs Pyramid Head (if not for Season 7 Halloween 2)
  • Dio Brando vs Alucard (if not for Season 7 Halloween 2)
  • Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath
  • Black Adam vs Apocalypse (because of DCEU Black Adam)
  • Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna or Vision vs Red Tornado (because of WandaVision)
  • Galactus vs Unicron (subject to their debuts in coming movies)
  • Possibly Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia
  • Possibly Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman (Poor Mikasa. Also missing a chance for Kai the Collector.)
  • Possibly Ninja Batman vs Toei Spider-Man
  • Possibly Catwoman vs Black Cat
  • Possibly Batwoman vs Spider-Woman
  • Possibly D.Va vs Peni Parker
  • Possibly Fantastic Four vs the Incredibles
  • Possibly Poison Ivy vs Petey Piranha
  • Possibly any previous Community Death Battle

So far for now.

OH THIS will make Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna super ugly and all the hypes on this matchup backfire. Just wondering... if Tuxedo Mask (Manga) actually be a good rival to EOS Persona Joker now... (Those who just have Death Battle experience will likely have JJBA cast as Small Building level for this only so I wonder if this could actually make Ren vs Giorno hype)

Just in:

1. Death Battle Cast has been delayed due to some unexpected adjustments. The Screwattack crew are planning into doing the show tomorrow instead.
2. Preview for Team Red for Red vs Blue is just taken down by being made private.
3. Rumor (I repeat, rumor, fact check at your own risk and reward): the VA for Diesel (who also voiced Andersmith) had some behind the scenes controversy and left Rooster Teeth. This event was thought to have happened just 2 weeks away from 19 Oct 2020 - the day of launch of Red vs Blue: Zero. And now the RT crew have to recast and probably reshoot every scene involving Diesel. And this may affect Red vs Blue: Zero.
1.those in the bold i can see happening next year
2.boils down to how DB views persona 5 characters stats there views=/= this sites

Well that’s why they use Sans in a joke battle where the analysis doesn’t matter. But yeah I agree that we will probably never see Undertale in Death Battle. Deltarune might be a maybe depending on what happens in the future chapters and if they have any visible feats.

So I heard Simon vs Kyle was in Simon's favor. What happened? Now Kyle wins now?
what you mean?
if its standard Kyle Simon stomps even with the scaling to Hal however if Kyle gets access to Ion/White Lantern than Simon should still win but won't be easy especially if theres shit for kyle that hasn't been added for the WL

what you mean?
if its standard Kyle Simon stomps even with the scaling to Hal however if Kyle gets access to Ion/White Lantern than Simon should still win but won't be easy especially if theres shit for kyle that hasn't been added for the WL
I been going around a few fan-made trailers it used to say Simon wins, now people are saying Kyle wins now.
Wait, what's the WL?
Also I heard it has to do with Kyle scaling with the Bleed. Don't quote me on this.

I been going around a few fan-made trailers it used to say Simon wins, now people are saying Kyle wins now.
Wait, what's the WL?
Also I heard it has to do with Kyle scaling with the Bleed. Don't quote me on this.
I wouldn't worry about that. Rumors been going around that Simon's higher dimensional stuff was bunked, which isn't true. The rumor started from a fan translation saying the "dimensions" are actually "membranes." Wouldn't put too much stock in that from a fan translation. God forbid we have another "Galaxia situation."

Wait, what's the WL?

e82d6b4728960f7751d50bf9bd13fcdd.jpg

Regarding the bleed stuff idk boils down to whether DB finds something about it cause if true the playing field been leveled

I wouldn't worry about that. Rumors been going around that Simon's higher dimensional stuff was bunked, which isn't true. The rumor started from a fan translation saying the "dimensions" are actually "membranes." Wouldn't put too much stock in that from a fan translation. God forbid we have another "Galaxia situation."
Okay, thanks for the insight.
e82d6b4728960f7751d50bf9bd13fcdd.jpg

Regarding the bleed stuff idk boils down to whether DB finds something about it cause if true the playing field been leveled
I thought WL mean something else, and yeah let us see what happens with that. If Simon wins, a big win for everyone. If Kyle wins, well I expect a massive shitstorm. Excuse my language.

Yep, so Simon stands where he is as of right now? No changes?
yeah tho if he comes on DB he'll be Multiversal+
Okay, thanks for the insight.

I thought WL mean something else, and yeah let us see what happens with that. If Simon wins, a big win for everyone. If Kyle wins, well I expect a massive shitstorm. Excuse my language.
boils down to if kyle gets access to the WL

Simon vs Kyle is definitely debatable, but I'm still leaning towards a Simon W. He should still scale dimensionally higher than even White Lantern Kyle even with Bleed scaling. Guess we'll see how DB interprets both though when the time comes.

yep thats why folks want the fight to happen due to the animation potential for it it is a good ass thematic matchup
I can imagine.
Simon vs Kyle is definitely debatable, but I'm still leaning towards a Simon W. He should still scale dimensionally higher than even White Lantern Kyle even with Bleed scaling. Guess we'll see how DB interprets both though when the time comes.
Yeah I can see, let's just see when the time comes.
Question, I know Goku Black vs Scourge will happen as that's one of Black's popular match ups. Would Plutia/Iris Heart vs Goku Black work as well, or its too obscure because not many people know what is Hyperdimension Neptunia? I know Reverse Flash or Black Adam are matchups for Black, but I'm sure nobody wants Dragon Ball salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back