• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
de32tyi-387659a6-5a34-45a4-a75f-4544d26b43f2.png

Also, it seems the only EoM fight that could probably work is him vs Reinhard from Dies Irae, but it would have to end with In the Warp Emperor vs Hadou God Reinhard

@TartaChocholate

That was me! I'm glad someone else agrees

The matchup just writes itself, a Gentleman Thief vs a Hitman/Private Detective so the reason to fight is there already, and we wouldn't be matching two characters that are too outlandishly different in power, being both essentially action heroes.

@Hunterzillas: Who stomps who? Rein, the emperor? Sorry, higher tiers are unknown terrain for me. >_>

TBH, I'm not sure The Emperor is getting in....at least not any time soon.

Also yeah, I get it, Bill Cipher is going to fight Discord. I just happen to like this fight more, so let me dream.
bill_cipher_vs_pennywise_by_hunterzillas_dde2vmk-fullview.jpg
Emps ain't showing up unless he gets footage which seems like never at this rate

pennywise likely fighting Freddy if he shows up

also On the last podcast Ben did acknowledge the one after RvB is a Halloween themed episode, even if the timing is off. It's technically an All Saint's Day episode, which weirdly fits werewolves chasing redemption and wanting to become human again better than Halloween does.

Tho I wonder how it’s gonna be insane given Broly can’t breath in space tho?
It was easier to do crazy shit with Beerus and Galaxia can breath in space
Have Broly and Asura breaking through dimensions?

also On the last podcast Ben did acknowledge the one after RvB is a Halloween themed episode, even if the timing is off. It's technically an All Saint's Day episode, which weirdly fits werewolves chasing redemption and wanting to become human again better than Halloween does.
I'm still sticking to my guess that the Halloween episode is gonna be Dio vs Alucard, given how much that one's been requested and the fact that it's already been a DBX

They did confirm that Dio vs Alucard is happening. They never said when though. In fact the confirmed match ups that they’ve said iirc are Ruby vs Maka, Unicron vs Galactus, something involving Asura, Wiz vs Boomstick, and I believe they hinted at the possibility of Yang vs Bakugo in response to how close the DBX was in terms of votes.

I'm still sticking to my guess that the Halloween episode is gonna be Dio vs Alucard, given how much that one's been requested and the fact that it's already been a DBX
Given next Season is focused on “matches with history” Dio vs Alucard is being saved for next year
They did confirm that Dio vs Alucard is happening. They never said when though. In fact the confirmed match ups that they’ve said iirc are Ruby vs Maka, Unicron vs Galactus, something involving Asura, Wiz vs Boomstick, and I believe they hinted at the possibility of Yang vs Bakugo in response to how close the DBX was in terms of votes.
Ruby vs Maka is being saved for when Rwby (god knows when) ends cause as of now maka stomps horribly

Asura is likely being used this season

Unicron vs Galactus is definitely next year season finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back