• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon vs Kyle is definitely debatable, but I'm still leaning towards a Simon W. He should still scale dimensionally higher than even White Lantern Kyle even with Bleed scaling. Guess we'll see how DB interprets both though when the time comes.
yep as said
Simon vs Standard Kyle= Simon winning
Simon vs White Lantern Kyle=debatable fight with simon may be able to squeeze out a win depending on the bleed scaling and DB interpretation of
Bleed scaling?
yes WL has some shit that leads to him scaling to it
Yeah I can see, let's just see when the time comes.
Question, I know Goku Black vs Scourge will happen as that's one of Black's popular match ups. Would Plutia/Iris Heart vs Goku Black work as well, or its too obscure because not many people know what is Hyperdimension Neptunia? I know Reverse Flash or Black Adam are matchups for Black, but I'm sure nobody wants Dragon Ball salt.
it unknown who Goku Black will fight we know Reverse Flash,Scrouge,and Gorr the God butcher are his most requested option also reverse flash is one of the few DC vs DBZ matchup that won't lead to mass Salt given he is a Flash character

I can imagine.

Yeah I can see, let's just see when the time comes.
Question, I know Goku Black vs Scourge will happen as that's one of Black's popular match ups. Would Plutia/Iris Heart vs Goku Black work as well, or its too obscure because not many people know what is Hyperdimension Neptunia? I know Reverse Flash or Black Adam are matchups for Black, but I'm sure nobody wants Dragon Ball salt.
HN is veeeeery obscure, so ye, don't see that mu happening tbh.

And being honest, Goku Black vs Reverse Flash is Black's most likely fight. It's easily the most popular one, and DB has made it clear they don't really care about salt from any fan base.

And being honest, Goku Black vs Reverse Flash is Black's most likely fight. It's easily the most popular one, and DB has made it clear they don't really care about salt from any fan base.
well they haven't done DC vs DB matchup since 2015 only on DBX regardless i think black losing won't get a bad reaction given he's practically fighting the flash himself

yep as said
Simon vs Standard Kyle= Simon winning
Simon vs White Lantern Kyle=debatable fight with simon may be able to squeeze out a win depending on the bleed scaling and DB interpretation of

yes WL has some shit that leads to him scaling to it

it unknown who Goku Black will fight we know Reverse Flash,Scrouge,and Gorr the God butcher are his most requested option also reverse flash is one of the few DC vs DBZ matchup that won't lead to mass Salt given he is a Flash character
True, there's still people think Black wins because he's tougher and stronger, so Reverse Flash hits will do nothing. So your probably right there won't be mass salt, but expect some of it.
Aww man, I want HN to appear one day. Do they have any fights? I heard of Blanc vs Vegeta in Deviantart, but Vegeta is likely going to fight Thor sooner than later.

Alright now that's been cleared up, does Game Shadow has other good matchups that aren't Ryuko. Like Bass?
I'm curious on what they mean on this season having crazy fight lefts given there's only four fights left

yep
Now I can't wait for this battle the year after.
Question, does Cyborg scale to DC heralds or its sketchy. I mean its not out of place since he fights with the Justice League time and time, but it seems out of place. I mean I'm surprised Red Tornado is Solar System level in here for a guy that uses wind, and he's probably higher without Vsbattle scaling holding him back.

Alright now that's been cleared up, does Game Shadow has other good matchups that aren't Ryuko. Like Bass?

Now I can't wait for this battle the year after.
Question, does Cyborg scale to DC heralds or its sketchy. I mean its not out of place since he fights with the Justice League time and time, but it seems out of place. I mean I'm surprised Red Tornado is Solar System level in here for a guy that uses wind, and he's probably higher without Vsbattle scaling holding him back.
Shadow's only opponents left are Ryuko and Bass yeah.

Uhhhh, herald tier Cyborg is being questioned rn afaik. I've heard he may very well lose to Android 17 as well. Maybe. Ironically, Teen Titan character stats are heavily debated (Robin aside). There's even debates on whether or not herald Starfire is legit. I've heard debates of herald Beast Boy as well, but there's not really much backing that up.

Herald Raven is the definitely fine though.

Shadow's only opponents left are Ryuko and Bass yeah.

Uhhhh, herald tier Cyborg is being questioned rn afaik. I've heard he may very well lose to Android 17 as well. Maybe. Ironically, Teen Titan character stats are heavily debated (Robin aside). There's even debates on whether or not herald Starfire is legit. I've heard debates of herald Beast Boy as well, but there's not really much backing that up.

Herald Raven is the definitely fine though.
Herald Beast Boy? I mean I can somewhat understand herald Starfire, and I know Raven is definitely an herald, but Herald Beast Boy seems wrong.

Damn, Shadow probably not going to appear after his matches with Ryuko and Bass.

Has Death Battle ever shown interest for putting FATE stuff in? I know Rider Medusa was in a DBX from last year but I’m not sure if they said anything for putting one in an actual Death Battle.

Herald Beast Boy? I mean I can somewhat understand herald Starfire, and I know Raven is definitely an herald, but Herald Beast Boy seems wrong.
It's usually cause of out of context feats like these.

Someone: Beast Boy scales to Superman
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462355469789298689/753486363373862942/image0.jpg

Literally next page
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462355469789298689/753486427182071910/image0.png

This is why it's important to get context people.

It's usually cause of out of context feats like these.

Someone: Beast Boy scales to Superman
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462355469789298689/753486363373862942/image0.jpg

Literally next page
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462355469789298689/753486427182071910/image0.png

This is why it's important to get context people.
Is beating Superman's ass now the just to get into herald or matching up to him? Yeah contexts matters otherwise you might out of context stuff like this.

Last edited:
Is beating Superman's ass now the just to get into herald or matching up to him. Yeah contexts matters otherwise
Not to mention Beast Boy even admitted he didn't stand a chance lol. Supes himself said it was too easy as well.

Uhh there's more "feats" for Beast Boy fighting heralds, but afaik, all of them go against him scaling since he usually gets handled easily, or they hold back.

Not to mention Beast Boy even admitted he didn't stand a chance lol. Supes himself said it was too easy as well.

Uhh there's more "feats" for Beast Boy fighting heralds, but afaik, all of them go against him scaling since he usually gets handled easily, or they hold back.
Is there a middle ground for him?

True, there's still people think Black wins because he's tougher and stronger, so Reverse Flash hits will do nothing. So your probably right there won't be mass salt, but expect some of it.
well evensif you wanna be generous with and give Black the edge in DC he still loses to due speed+Hax Thawne has that can't counter

True. None of the less, I can imagine time travel in the battle like Booster Gold vs Cable, and the soon to be Archie Silver vs Trunks.
probably both use time travel so it'll be use someway
doubt they'll use Archie silver against Trunks especially since Archie super silver stomps him

probably both use time travel so it'll be use someway
doubt they'll use Archie silver against Trunks especially since Archie super silver stomps him
It's Archie Silver or Game Silver. Don't know how Game Silver stacks to Trunks as Trunks will need to survive the time limit of Super Silver.

Silver vs Trunks is admittedly one of my most wanted DBs. Has been for a long time. I know the matchup gets a loooot of hate these days, but their other opponents do NOT appeal to me at all in the slightest. And Cable or Booster definitely do not need to be brought back for Trunks specifically.

Silver vs Trunks is admittedly one of my most wanted DBs. Has been for a long time. I know the matchup gets a loooot of hate these days, but their other opponents do NOT appeal to me at all in the slightest. And Cable or Booster definitely do not need to be brought back for Trunks specifically.
less capeshit the better frankly
so what there gonna do on the DBC tommorow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back