• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Talbain VS Sabrewulf is pretty hype for us KI and Darkstalkers fans.

The two or three that exist in this community lol

But of course, both are comic relief and have crazy haxes.
Also, any chances of these matches happening?

latest

latest

latest

But of course, both are comic relief and have crazy haxes.
Also, any chances of these matches happening?

latest

latest

latest
Zim vs Crypto-7/10 thematic enough and one of Zim most popular matchup
Palutena vs Rosalina-6/10 don't know how popular it is to warrant it
Iron Fist vs Po-8/10 heavily requested and was a DBC bound to happen unless they go for liu kang vs Iron fist

@Psychomaster35 Eh, Rosalina should fight Magolor. They had a very similar role to the hero, primarily use magic, could have their summons fight each other, can have a brief fight with their ships and both have interestingly OP feats to deconstruct. That would be one heck of a 3-D fight, whereas Palutena vs Rosa may just be 2-D.

@Psychomaster35 Eh, Rosalina should fight Magolor. They had a very similar role to the hero, primarily use magic, could have their summons fight each other, can have a brief fight with their ships and both have interestingly OP feats to deconstruct. That would be one heck of a 3-D fight, whereas Palutena vs Rosa may just be 2-D.
Id respect that. Though, both Rosalina and Palutena are ancient motherly goddesses who aid the protagonist in stopping a villain from taking over their place which is another realm. They also command armies as well.

I also have these other requests if more characters from Pokémon appear

latest

latest

latest

Id respect that. Though, both Rosalina and Palutena are ancient motherly goddesses who aid the protagonist in stopping a villain from taking over their place which is another realm. They also command armies as well.

I also have these other requests if more characters from Pokémon appear

latest

latest

latest
Ya made these?

That depends on how much DB would be willing to use.

If they use material outside of the Flintstones and the Jetsons, then it gets kinda even.

ya know i just realize if they do Thor vs Vegeta next season Vegeta could likely win given the best Thor sits at 48 Quadrillions compared to where they put Ssjg goku at

Venom vs Crona QnA time:

Couldn't Venom possess Crona?

No. His possession is more puppeteering and can be countered by Ragnarok pushing him out with Black Blood. Basically, Venom tries to take the controls, but Ragnarok is already in the driver's seat.

Symbiotes are immune to The Penance Stare, so shouldn't they be immune to other soul/mind based attacks?

PS is inconsistent at best and it seems that GR often doesn't use its full power, but Venom could resist it because the symbiote technically doesn't have eyes, they're technically two different beings with the memories of several people (Quote GR: "So much sin, so many lives"), the symbiote is part of a hive mind from an evil god, the symbiote isn't a normal mortal being, etc. However, Venom has been hurt by psychics before, so Crona can still hit him.

Which was harder to work with, the massive amount of Venom history or the wackiness of Soul Eater?

According to the head writer, Soul Eater. There's more Venom stuff, therefore there's more evidence to find. Soul Eater, however, has the massive divide between the manga and anime, which can make deciding which feats to choose for certain things difficult.

Why didn't Deadpool show up when you guys said his name?

They thought about it, but they want to move away from him since he's shown up so much.

Was this episode inspired by Carnage vs Lucy?

Not directly. Sure, the two symbiotes happen to fight anime characters with pink hair, but Crona's most popular matchup votes have been Venom and Carnage. C vs L may have influenced those votes, but it's unconfirmed. Ben labels it a spiritual successor. Crona may be a murderer, but they are definitely more a victim of abuse and barely insane. (Ben then wonders why Bane vs Venom is such a popular matchup)

Why wasn't Venom: The End (where he becomes a god and makes a universe) included?

That's a non-canon what-if? story where Venom has powers that the 616 one doesn't have.

You claimed Crona is genderless, but they are confirmed male in the anime. Something something, take that, libtards! (Sorry, bad joke)

The English dub does say that, yes, but the manga never reveals their gender, to the point where it uses a made up gender-neutral pronoun that doesn't exist in Japanese. DB was trying to honor the source material.

How did you create the 3-D background for the fight and do you plan to incorporate more 3-D into future sprite battles?

Luis, the animation director, has been slowly working more 3-D background stuff in for a while, so yes. They used Blendr to make it.

Why doesn't Venom scale to Dark Carnage and why didn't you include Venom's codices?

Dark Carnage appeared during the preproduction period of the fight, Venom had boosts during his fight against Dark Carnage, Dark Carnage is the result of over 1,000 boosts from other symbiotes, and it's been shown that boosted Venom only defeated Dark Carnage because Cletus wanted to lose to summon Knull.

Ben then proceeded to clarify some points with the next matchup of Red Team vs Blue Team:

-It's not a crossover episode like Meta vs Carolina (so no Word of God, hopefully)

-It's a team vs team fight (Ben specified "original Blood Gulch teams," so no Wash or Carolina)

-It's also serving as a kinda-trailer for RvB: 0 since Torrian, their old in-house 3-D mo-cap guy, is the main animator for 0 and he's showing off the techniques that 0 will be utilizing.

-Team Lineups: Sarge, Grif, Simmons, Donut, Lopez, and the Warthog vs Church, Caboose, Tucker, Tex, and Shiela the Tank (So either Tex murders them all or her curse becomes combat-applicable. Yay)

-One of the writers, Josh, is the head writer of RvB: 0 (I retract my Word of God hope from earlier)

I have this matchup I want, yet one is from a vague series, so I heavily doubt it, but I still hope it happens
latest

MePhone4 VS Monokuma (Inanimate Insanity VS Danganronpa)
Connections: 2 sadistic robots from series originating in the early 2010’s who hosted an event that causes literally the death of their contestants who participate in it. They also contain numerous different copies of themselves as different forms per se (MePhones and Monokuma Units respectively), as well as being controlled/used to be controlled by a certain being (Steve Cobs and Junko Enoshima respectively).

Again, doubt this will happen, but I want it to, especially since it makes a great, much fairer replacement to Monokuma VS Announcer.

No, Announcer comes from Battle for Dream Island, another vague web series (A series that has some elements of killing as Twisted Metal or Danganronpa). Yet if you look up Announcer’s profile, he would actually stomp, especially when he gets upgraded to Star soon.

No, Announcer comes from Battle for Dream Island, another vague web series (A series that has some elements of killing as Twisted Metal or Danganronpa). Yet if you look up Announcer’s profile, he would actually stomp, especially when he gets upgraded to Star soon.
Oh I see. That’s interesting lol! I can’t recall any other possible Monokuma matchups, but I do know that Makoto vs Phoenix Wright is a popular match up, though it would probably be more of a different Death Battle.

Maybe more of these MUs?

latest

latest

(Last one is major spoilers for Paper Mario: The Origami King, and The Henry Stickmin Collection: Completing the Mission, so I will put it in a spoiler tag)
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back