• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling this fight gonna happen
kool_aid_man_vs_macho_man_by_deluxehorse_de5h4dy-fullview.jpg

TBF shuma has the MVC games. That's actually where i was introduced to him and I'd guess that's true for a lot of people
Dude MVC helped introduce me to some characters like Amaterasu from Okami, which is hands down in my top 5 best video games ever created so that was great for me. What about you? Did those games introduce some great characters to you?

Luke only had 5 minutes of new stuff, he should be used whenever he may pop up in a new game, unexpected animated movie or something, besides Cloud is already returning. I thought King Mickey was a more popular opponent for Yoda than Meta Knight but most people seem to want the latter as of now, whichever is good to me, personally I wanted Professor X to face Yoda but I know that's not gonna happen any time soon. If they do use MK or make MK fight Zero they better acknowledge the MSS feats in Kirby, considering how many think MK loses the latter match I would settle with that.

Dude MVC helped introduce me to some characters like Amaterasu from Okami, which is hands down in my top 5 best video games ever created so that was great for me. What about you? Did those games introduce some great characters to you?
Give or take. It was mostly obscure marvel stuff, cuz I played MVC2 in an arcade as a kid. Omega Red, Blackheart, and Shuma were the only characters I ever played. By the time I played UMVC3 i knew about ammy and all that.

Luke only had 5 minutes of new stuff, he should be used whenever he may pop up in a new game, unexpected animated movie or something, besides Cloud is already returning. I thought King Mickey was a more popular opponent for Yoda than Meta Knight but most people seem to want the latter as of now, whichever is good to me, personally I wanted Professor X to face Yoda but I know that's not gonna happen any time soon. If they do use MK or make MK fight Zero they better acknowledge the MSS feats in Kirby, considering how many think MK loses the latter match I would settle with that.
From what I know, the researchers think MSS is legit, but don't quote me on that.

From what I know, the researchers think MSS is legit, but don't quote me on that.
If they disagree with any but still acknowledge the feats then that counts for me.
Idk how you can make that fight work given X is a cripple and it’ll be just a Mind scape fight which idk how they would handle it
Idk, but it's X's best opponent.

Wait, does Zero beat Meta Knight?
An 8.5/10 Death Battle copy in youtube made Zero win and most people think their result is correct, so, while I would love to have DB buy certain guide needed for certain Kirby upgrade and make a hyped match-up to present it at the end, MSS Kirby characters is the next best thing.

An 8.5/10 Death Battle copy in youtube made Zero win and most people think their result is correct, so, while I would love to have DB buy certain guide needed for certain Kirby upgrade and make a hyped match-up to present it at the end, MSS Kirby characters is the next best thing.
I wouldn't mind a Zero win just cause Zero is my favorite video game character of all time, but if Zero comes back i'm pretty sure he'll go up against Mewtwo.
nah, Mewtwo wins that one
How would one with only VBW profiles believe 4-B Zero beats 4-A Meta Knight but loses to 5-B Mewtwo (whose 4-B forms need Mega Evolution and 4-A forms come from Shadow Mewtwo)? wink

Speaking of hedgehog killers, who will King K Rool fight? (DK miraculously killed Knuckles for reasons people call BS)

The penguin is, by Wiz: "By examining the event horizon of Magolor's singularity, we can estimate a range of the black hole's destructive potential. Even the lowest possible option comes out to nearly eighty-six octillion tons of TNT. That is over 5 times more powerful than the detonating Shake King, and again, that's the lowest option. The black hole's destructive potential is likely even higher than that."

Out of pure curiosity, how do DB and VSBW calculate the energy to make and destroy a black hole? And how does DB factor into account shoddy translations and unscanned material? Because Guyver and Ryuko might not actually be fair if they take into account the time Guyver Gigantic destroyed something similar to a 7000 exaton virtual black hole which is straight up star level using E=mc^2.
Of course there's the possibility those feats might be scaled less since it took two Zoalords to stop said black hole and Guyver Gigantic Dark had to specifically target the "high energy particles" making the black hole, but they'd have to significantly scale under that.

Out of pure curiosity, how do DB and VSBW calculate the energy to make and destroy a black hole? And how does DB factor into account shoddy translations and unscanned material? Because Guyver and Ryuko might not actually be fair if they take into account the time Guyver Gigantic destroyed something similar to a 7000 exaton virtual black hole which is straight up star level using E=mc^2.
Of course there's the possibility those feats might be scaled less since it took two Zoalords to stop said black hole and Guyver Gigantic Dark had to specifically target the "high energy particles" making the black hole, but they'd have to significantly scale under that.
Don’t know tbh and I doubt anyone on the show is even aware of Guyver that much

Don’t know tbh and I doubt anyone on the show is even aware of Guyver that much
I'm actually really curious of the latter because that could actually significantly impact fights. An untranslated Gurren Lagann art book has STTGL's figure project itself onto all universes or something similar so there's the possibility that characters are in fact way more powerful and could potentially get ****** over by the sole fact that there's no translation or has a shit translation.

how does DB factor into account shoddy translations and unscanned material?
I'm actually really curious of the latter because that could actually significantly impact fights. An untranslated Gurren Lagann art book has STTGL's figure project itself onto all universes or something similar so there's the possibility that characters are in fact way more powerful and could potentially get ****** over by the sole fact that there's no translation or has a shit translation.
I think they dealt with this in the Werewolf fight but eh I’m not sure

The figure of Simon spreads through space to every possible multiverse.
However, a core drill shining in Simon's chest and his left arm is that of Gurren Lagann.
A drill appears from there. The drill rotates rapidly. A drill engulfs Shimon in the multiverse into a light vortex.
"Go Simon, bro."
In that glow, Simon transforms into the figure of Gurren Lagann and flies into the sky.
Here's that Simon spreading across every possible multiverse feat by the way. I don't think it will help with Kyle's Source bullshit but it's good to have anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back