• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Samus vs Master Chief is actually a match a lot of the crew want to do because a huge inspiration for Death Battle was Monty Oum’s Haloid which would be a good tribute.
The Samus vs Boba Fett Remaster was a Haloid tribute in and of itself. Makes you wonder why Death Battle didn't just do Samus vs Master Chief then and get it over with. The Samus vs Chief DBX is all you really need to see on the matter.

Somewhat related question, the next time Death Battle uses a character that's in Smash, how much of the fight animation will be that character's Smash moveset? Samus has a super gimped arsenal in Smash, so I hope she doesn't use 95% of her Smash moveset whenever she shows up on Death Battle again.

T
The Samus vs Boba Fett Remaster was a Haloid tribute in and of itself. Makes you wonder why Death Battle didn't just do Samus vs Master Chief then and get it over with. The Samus vs Chief DBX is all you really need to see on the matter.

Somewhat related question, the next time Death Battle uses a character that's in Smash, how much of the fight animation will be that character's Smash moveset? Samus has a super gimped arsenal in Smash, so I hope she doesn't use 95% of her Smash moveset whenever she shows up on Death Battle again.
There's likely to be a lot of references to the Smash moveset, but hopefully it isn't like with Captain Falcon, where it was all he had (although to be fair, Smash is really his only game outside of his car.)

Because most people think VBW is full of shit, sadly
Worse, VBW IS full of ***** when it comes to popular verses like Marvel, DC and such. So "city" we here have extra caution when using data and info from the profiles.

I 10000000000000% prefer Samus to fight X than to get wasted on chief who has Doomguy for a Remake/Rematch
Yes.

And apparently so do the G1 bloggers.

Hope the crew realise this.

Except... Heard we may have 3-A to Low 2-C Samus

And behold Galactus vs Unicron in 8-bit

Also Wiz vs Boomstick in 8-bit

T

There's likely to be a lot of references to the Smash moveset, but hopefully it isn't like with Captain Falcon, where it was all he had (although to be fair, Smash is really his only game outside of his car.)
Ironic considering Death Battle of Johnny Cage vs Captain Falcon actually allows the Blue Falcon for the Douglas/Andy/Ryu whoever.

Last edited:
RmsQOaLgpiOOjkdHiFYnuGuEpt074YzM4XxSSJWDC2UsFqMqlz94F0V2Cqc9RWN5kPEvh-I0aRXJKARYTpn26GWpv9CfVQL_Fjw2GsyMEX4ONVbVmfxLqFbQtVBb9w9kMedHqQyv

Give me thus and we cool
If this will happen, then they need to use these sprites for animation

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the yield for a storm reaching across the horizon?
Human visibility horizon on ground objects are around 4632.2266 m radius.

Also the height of a typical storm cloud is at least 8000 m

Calculate yourself the volume of the cloud and the condensation value yield for such.

Last edited:
I don't have any idea about that.

As far i'm aware no specific multipliers have been stated for either the Bronze/Silver/Gold/God Cloths or the Sixth/Seventh/Eight/Nine Senses.
Is the universe size of Saint Seiya even calculated or stated to be at which size? This may lead others to think that Saint Seiya nerds are wanking on this verse.

They still have good hax and speed.

Is the universe size of Saint Seiya even calculated or stated to be at which size?
No calcs or direct statement exist for what i know, but unless stated otherwise the SS's universe should be assumed to be as large as our own.

Personally, i think a bigger question is who is going to be considered to be Universal.

Gods likes Hades and Poseidon are definitely going to be put on that level if not above baseline, but what about Gold Saints?

Are all going to be put at Universal via the Big Bang statements, or it will only be limited to the strongest ones like Virgo Shaka and possibly Gemini Saga?

Last edited:
you know going back on it Ikari truly represents both Hulk and Broly very well
Ikari is pretty darn catchy song. Dat starting bass
True. The whole song echoes in me so long it almost look like a theme song for a Dragon Ball vs Marvel mini episode and as a side effect I want to promote Ikaruga vs Chika Amatori already.

Just... Anyone thinking Broly in the battle acts like MCU Hulk and the Hulk in the battle acts like Z Broly?

It would be really cool if Rebecca Sugar (creator of Steven Universe) and Daron Nefcy (creator of Star vs. The Forces of Evil) reacted to Steven vs. Star.

Butch is messed up tho
It would be really cool if Rebecca Sugar (creator of Steven Universe) and Daron Nefcy (creator of Star vs. The Forces of Evil) reacted to Steven vs. Star.

Butch is messed up tho
It really be funny to see how either would react to see there MC dies

Does Star have the speed advantage too once she taps into Mewberty? Or... Just use EOS form.

And the speed advantage from Steven is not even that big though. Unless the universe level thing from Star Butterfly is never true.
she has a MFTL attack speed apparently
She's sub-relativistic while Steven is Relativistic thats why i said he has the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back