• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well we'll have to see how they'll handle it when ever they do it
so after the shill episode we'll have

Sabre vs Jon Taliban
Sanji vs Rock Lee
???vs???
Season finale(Swann writing it )

But to make things simple Giorno is affected by a Pucci who has one single universal+ attack, and is killed by another Pucci who is not even universal+. So the universal GER claim is pretty shaky, while the universal+ AP from Ren is much more solid.
Giorno likely dont have activated GER in the MiH arc, remember polnareff was protecting the arrow.

alright to pass the time lets think of a good track name for the following fights.....
Broly vs Asura
Giorno vs Joker
Shulk vs Lightining
Galactus vs Unicron
Reverse Flash vs Goku Black
and other ya like to add

alright to pass the time lets think of a good track name for the following fights.....
Broly vs Asura
Giorno vs Joker
Shulk vs Lightining
Galactus vs Unicron
and other ya like to add

Legendary Rage
Last Requiem
(Idk enough about either to say)
Planet Devourers
Run, Black, Run

So the verdict of Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna should be very clear (a massive stomp at physical AP over durability) if not for how to explain the mechanics of GER - except it may not even matter if Giorno is blitzed. (I do not fully understand infinite speed GER btw.)

But to make things simple Giorno is affected by a Pucci who has one single universal+ attack, and is killed by another Pucci who is not even universal+. So the universal GER claim is pretty shaky, while the universal+ AP from Ren is much more solid.
Infinite speed GER needs to be removed. It can do its thing before the target may land its attack while somehow knowing how its attack to Giorno may look like if successful, so that's a problem.

You can't point out what Pucci did as that's not an attack, he didn't kill the universe and everyone in it, he just moved them to a new universe to grant them precog, not only is it not an action against Giorno but we don't even know if Giorno still had GER at the time. Mentioning Pucci having Low 2-C environmental destruction would only matter if you knew how this is a case there you can claim that ">AP=Win", which is not a thing, if what Puccu did would have been something against Giorno and if Giorno had GER at the time, and if we were shown that he had it summoned and all then cool, Pucci's powers get resistance to GER's stuff.

Broly vs Asura
Giorno vs Joker
Shulk vs Lightining
Galactus vs Unicron
and other ya like to add
Oh I’ve been waiting for this topic to come up! I have quite a few good ones. I’ll let you guys figure out what the fight is.

A Love Colored Magic Show
A Maiden’s Hopes and Dreams
Lunar Time Cage
Butterfly Universe
Chaotic Dreams
High Noon in Outworld
Megalofantasia
Silent Killers
Solar Sect of Mystic Friendship

Oh I’ve been waiting for this topic to come up! I have quite a few good ones. I’ll let you guys figure out what the fight is.

A Love Colored Magic Show
A Maiden’s Hopes and Dreams
Lunar Time Cage
Butterfly Universe
Chaotic Dreams
High Noon in Outworld
Megalofantasia
Silent Killers
Solar Sect of Mystic Friendship
Let’s see
Mcree vs Erron Black-High Noon in outworld
Star vs Steven-Butterfly Universe
Jason vs Micheal Myers-Silent Killers
Bill cipher vs Discord-Chaotic Dreams
The other ones I’m thinking still

I always think that top tier Jojo is no match for top tier Persona.
So the verdict of Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna should be very clear (a massive stomp at physical AP over durability) if not for how to explain the mechanics of GER - except it may not even matter if Giorno is blitzed. (I do not fully understand infinite I always think that top tier Jojo is no match for top tier Persona.
So the verdict of Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna should be very clear (a massive stomp at physical AP over durability) if not for how to explain the mechanics of GER - except it may not even matter if Giorno is blitzed. (I do not fully understand infinite speed GER btw.)

Lmao No. So first of all Ren is obviously Universal and will be upgrade to multiversal most likely. Secondly I did not say that GER is Universal because of Pucci I said that GER is infinite speed because in the Jojo stats there it shows that GER’s speed is Unknown while pucci’s is just max which shows that GER is faster than Pucci’s MIH. Also Giorno’s wincon is through Age manip if that wasnt clear. Next is that obviously All the Jojo characters cant fight Persona characters with the exception of Giorno.

If you don’t believe what I just said all of them were backed up by threads.

Edit: Also it was never shown that Giorno had any interactions with Pucci and if you are talking about how Pucci’s Universal reset Affected Giorno thats a different matter and is irrelevant

Last edited:
Infinite speed GER needs to be removed. It can do its thing before the target may land its attack while somehow knowing how its attack to Giorno may look like if successful, so that's a problem.

You can't point out what Pucci did as that's not an attack, he didn't kill the universe and everyone in it, he just moved them to a new universe to grant them precog, not only is it not an action against Giorno but we don't even know if Giorno still had GER at the time. Mentioning Pucci having Low 2-C environmental destruction would only matter if you knew how this is a case there you can claim that ">AP=Win", which is not a thing, if what Puccu did would have been something against Giorno and if Giorno had GER at the time, and if we were shown that he had it summoned and all then cool, Pucci's powers get resistance to GER's stuff.
1.GER is infinite speed atm and im not only talking about Return to Zero. So if u want to change that ur gonna have to make a crt

2.You pretty much explained how Pucci’s universal reset worked and to further show that there was a thread about Ren vs Pucci where Pucci honestly didnt have a wincon.

nah Ren vs Giorno is pretty much the Money maker matchup that have folks debating and caring
just saying Ren vs Shulk is good thematic wise since both are Jrpg both of them fight gods and both have nice ost

and tbh Ren vs Giorno is kinda boring and the only reason to make a new thread on it would just be to change that incon

just saying Ren vs Shulk is good thematic wise since both are Jrpg both of them fight gods and both have nice ost

and tbh Ren vs Giorno is kinda boring and the only reason to make a new thread on it would just be to change that incon
I'm aware but ain't that strong of a theme

it's still a debate folks would argue for and would drum up interest

Let’s see
Mcree vs Erron Black-High Noon in outworld
Star vs Steven-Butterfly Universe
Jason vs Micheal Myers-Silent Killers
Bill cipher vs Discord-Chaotic Dreams
The other ones I’m thinking still
I’ll give you a hint for the other ones. They each have a Touhou opponent, with said character’s theme title being part of the song.

Huh, Billy Butcher VS Stain... Yeah I can kind of see the theme there. Not sure they'd do it, maybe after Season 3 of the show, since they just did a battle royale.

64f35cb63c9f2297a33ca19ea74cddd91da88b63r1-702-384v2_uhq.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

then the last two are unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back