• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hyped over Doom being in the next season, I was already trying to read all all his comics in order and getting him new stuff. I'm also a little worried about Yoda vs Meta Knight becoming a thing, which will be a bit better due to the latter being able to turn into a ghost when dead but the match-up is still beyond strange.

Time to comeback from the dead for a little bit.

I loved this fight overall. Can't say shit about accuracy, but I was rooting for Broly and expecting Hulk to win. But regardless, next season....I am soooo ready for Link vs Cloud 2 (It better be this fight and not Sumire). Hopefully, Cloud gets the justice and W he deserved in Season 1 this time.

Basically, this is my current prediction.

Link vs Cloud 2

Mikasa vs Blake

Yoda vs Meta Knight

Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthur...although I wouldn't mind Gilgamesh being his opponent.

Ryuko vs Shadow or Akame

Steven vs Star

DIO vs Alucard

The rest are up in the air as they didn't confirm the entire season of course.

Now back to my cave.

Smile if your franchise currently has the longest Winning Streak
d86701fc63c59b8d534a45e43edc729b6d1ba606_hq.gif
android18-evil-laugh.gif
b93c104faa2b3c55d2bc1623aa4363b39cc09f1d_hq.gif
c732a0c98d5084e7ab8fb6249de8cd0d.gif
tumblr_pn57loU6xA1trzkgpo2_r2_250.gifv

@Tipper17

You know what, that's fair.

Although the Dark Elf is probably faster than we have it listed given Mega Man 3 and Mega Man X8 show that humans, and possibly by extension the Maverick Virus, has extended way beyond earth. Still a pretty extreme high-end, though, and probably way less than Weiss and Beerus' feat.

Omega is still a way better matchup for Black than Reverse-Flash, though. Reverse-Flash is just another evil copy, while Omega and Black almost copy one another's stories note for note.

anywho ya guys top 5 or 10 fights of this season?
mine are...
Hulk vs Broly
Flash vs Sonic
Beerus vs Galaxia
Goro vs Machamp
Cable vs Booster Gold
Obi Wan vs Kakashi
Jon Taliban vs Sabrewulf
Danny vs Jake
Red hood vs Winter Soldier
Esdeath vs Gray
Miles vs. Static
Leo vs. Jason
Esdeath vs. Gray
Goro vs. Machamp
Obi Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi
Danny vs. Jake
She-Ra vs. Wonder Woman
Beerus vs. Galaxia
Wally vs. Archie Sonic
Winter Soldier vs. Red Hood
Venom vs. Crona
Jon Talbain vs. Saberwulf
Sanji vs. Rock Lee
And last but not least.....

HUUUULK VS. BROOOLY!!!!!!!!

Time to comeback from the dead for a little bit.

I loved this fight overall. Can't say shit about accuracy, but I was rooting for Broly and expecting Hulk to win. But regardless, next season....I am soooo ready for Link vs Cloud 2 (It better be this fight and not Sumire). Hopefully, Cloud gets the justice and W he deserved in Season 1 this time.

Basically, this is my current prediction.

Link vs Cloud 2

Mikasa vs Blake

Yoda vs Meta Knight

Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthur...although I wouldn't mind Gilgamesh being his opponent.

Ryuko vs Shadow or Akame

Steven vs Star

DIO vs Alucard

The rest are up in the air as they didn't confirm the entire season of course.

Now back to my cave.
We could also have....

Silver the Hedgehog vs. Trunks Briefs

Alex Mercer vs. Cole McGrath

Sakura Haruno vs. Nami

Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron

The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Crystal Gems

Jenny Wakeman vs. Robotboy

Izuku Midoriya vs. Gon Frecces

Erza Scarlet vs. Saber

Maka Albarn vs. Ruby Rose

Android 17 vs. Cyborg

Ant Man vs. Atom

Also, about Omega being a who, Reverse Flash is pretty much a who as well. Most of the Versus Debate community probably only vaguely knows about him aside from the whole "It was me, Barry!" thing. The only reason people aside from comic fans know about him at all is because he's an evil version of Flash.

Also, about Omega being a who, Reverse Flash is pretty much a who as well. Most of the Versus Debate community probably only vaguely knows about him aside from the whole "It was me, Barry!" thing. The only reason people aside from comic fans know about him at all is because he's an evil version of Flash.
Or, y'know, because of the popular Flash TV show.

EDIT* Admittedly, I don't know HOW popular.

Now DB buys tier 4 FF VII (as shown with Sephy Vs Vergil) meaning Cloud will be at least 4-B in his rematch with Link how would they scale the LoZ?

Judging by Ganondorf Vs Dracula they had the pig demon at around 5-B tops (tri-force of power).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back