• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're worried about stats, I've heard small planet kisaragi is a thing

Not that it saves her from dying against shadow but eh
I know it is im the one who got it there lol

Its more that i dont trust them to acknowledge that feat, on top of other glaring assumptions that people who arnt super knowledgeable on the verse tend to make, like her regeration, the "Life Fibers weak to fire" joke from Luluco, and ryuko's blood fuel running out

I know it is im the one who got it there lol

Its more that i dont trust them to acknowledge that feat, on top of other glaring assumptions that people who arnt super knowledgeable on the verse tend to make, like her regeration, the "Life Fibers weak to fire" joke from Luluco, and ryuko's blood fuel running out
The DB team aren't idiots, you know. And Ultraguy says he especially pushed hard to get ryuko into this season, so he probably knows what he's doing

The DB team aren't idiots, you know. And Ultraguy says he especially pushed hard to get ryuko into this season, so he probably knows what he's doing
Im aware the team isnt dumb, its what actually makes it into the episode that im worried about. Aftr the Dante vs Bayo fiasco im always going to assume that they are entirely willing to ignore their research team whenever it suits them

One of the funniest things I thought of after the episode is how they considered both DBS and Super Broly as the same character in different circumstances, so it was fine merging them, but Roshi wasn't allowed to have Ultra Instinct due to the manga not being canon.

Alright, time for my (Slightly late) review of the fight:

The animation got progressively better throughout the fight. However, I'd say it never got much better than Goku vs Superman 1 in terms of quality. Still, we directly saw even more destruction in this fight than we saw with Chuck Norris vs Segata or Darkseid vs Thanos. I like how Broly and Hulk stole each other's catchphrases. While some of Broly's angry shouts were kinda forced, it was always gonna feel that way so that Broly could actually get to his full power in the fight. As for accuracy, I have no ******* clue.

Here's my ranking of the Season Finales so far:
  1. All Might vs Might Guy: IT DOSN'T MATTER TIME OR PLACE, IF I HEAR YOU CALL MY NAME, KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! This is probably the best animated finale, has the best visuals and is accurate. And even if none of that was the case, Mighty alone puts it above all the others.
  2. Thanos vs Darkseid: It had a great animation, an accurate verdict, the main thing putting it below AM vs MG is that the music track lacked hard (I just don't like rap that much).
  3. Hulk vs Broly: What people thought was going to be the second worst season finale wins bronze in my opinion. Like I said, I'm never going to touch Marvel and DC with a ten foot pole in versus debating if I can avoid it. It also had the second best song out of any Season Finale.
  4. Goku vs Superman 1: It was probably accurate for the time, given the lack of Dragon Ball Super's existing. The animation was great, the jokes worked surprisingly well, and it was the first episode with an original soundtrack, even if this soundtrack was just okay.
  5. Pokémon VS Digimon: I don't understand why they called it that, espesially when it's just one Pokémon vs one Digimon, and neither one is all that omnipotently strong by their series' standards. Was the point to make people stop requesting Poké vs Digi matchups by saying Digimon win all of them? Because they contradicted that literally two seasons later. Once again, not really a season finale-esque matchup, and they didn't try to make it one. OST's an underrated bop, though.
  6. Sephiroth vs Vergil: Kinda forgettable, honestly. Like, I know it's a requested matchup and all, but I don't get why. Both honestly have better matchups. And even if they didn't, this isn't really Season Finale material. And unlike All Might vs Might Guy, they really didn't make any attempt to make it Season Finale material. They also made some weird assumptions. Once again, pretty decent song. Also, fun fact, the three last episodes of season 4 all had an 88% Like-to-dislike ratio.
  7. Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie: I haven't seen this one and I don't plan on it. Why is this a thing?

The animation got progressively better throughout the fight. However, I'd say it never got much better than Goku vs Superman 1 in terms of quality. Still, we directly saw even more destruction in this fight than we saw with Chuck Norris vs Segata or Darkseid vs Thanos. I like how Broly and Hulk stole each other's catchphrases. While some of Broly's angry shouts were kinda forced, it was always gonna feel that way so that Broly could actually get to his full power in the fight. As for accuracy, I have no ******* clue.

1. All Might vs Might Guy: IT DOSN'T MATTER TIME OR PLACE, IF I HEAR YOU CALL MY NAME, KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! This is probably the best animated finale, has the best visuals and is accurate. And even if none of that was the case, Mighty alone puts it above all the others.
  2. Thanos vs Darkseid: It had a great animation, an accurate verdict, the main thing putting it below AM vs MG is that the music track lacked hard (I just don't like rap that much).
  3. Hulk vs Broly: What people thought was going to be the second worst season finale wins bronze in my opinion. Like I said, I'm never going to touch Marvel and DC with a ten foot pole in versus debating if I can avoid it. It also had the second best song out of any Season Finale.
  4. Goku vs Superman 1: It was probably accurate for the time, given the lack of Dragon Ball Super's existing. The animation was great, the jokes worked surprisingly well, and it was the first episode with an original soundtrack, even if this soundtrack was just okay.
  5. Pokémon VS Digimon: I don't understand why they called it that, espesially when it's just one Pokémon vs one Digimon, and neither one is all that omnipotently strong by their series' standards. Was the point to make people stop requesting Poké vs Digi matchups by saying Digimon win all of them? Because they contradicted that literally two seasons later. Once again, not really a season finale-esque matchup, and they didn't try to make it one. OST's an underrated bop, though.
  6. Sephiroth vs Vergil: Kinda forgettable, honestly. Like, I know it's a requested matchup and all, but I don't get why. Both honestly have better matchups. And even if they didn't, this isn't really Season Finale material. And unlike All Might vs Might Guy, they really didn't make any attempt to make it Season Finale material. They also made some weird assumptions. Once again, pretty decent song. Also, fun fact, the three last episodes of season 4 all had an 88% Like-to-dislike ratio.
  7. Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie: I haven't seen this one and I don't plan on it. Why is this a thing?
Well in the case of Lucario vs Renamon, it was a wild Pokémon vs wild Digimon battle with no trainers.

Sephiroth vs Vergil at 6

I'm going to rearrange your bones

I didn't really liked Might Guy vs All Might as much as all of you, it's probably because i don't like both BNHA and Naruto (Tho Might Guy was a good character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back