• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, about Doom vs Gilgamesh, since I've seen people request that match and saw it mentioned here earlier:

Gilgamesh would probably get his 2-A stuff since that's what he was when he was alive, as opposed to summoned as a Servant, while Doom doesn't have much above Tier 4 without prep (At least according to this site).

Even if Doom's 2-A stuff is used or he's scaled to 2-A through any number of means, Doom also strikes me as someone Gilgamesh would respect (He respects others rulers who are full of themselves as shown with Iskandar and Ozymandias). Which means he'll be pulling out Ea way earlier than he would against most people.

Started the win streak
KNEEL BEFORE THE CHAMP
508360e1ba0a167c1e6764184c2e8ae9.png

They said the Supernova was real, but it didn't scale to Sephiroth as he didn't create it. It was more along the lines he sends the enemy through dimensions to a place where a Supernova is occurring.

Doesn't really seem they seem to go beyond tier 8 with FFVII. While I hope my boyo gets a better display this time (pretty likely since his fight was all the was in season 1 and emo jokes are no longer funny), not really holding my breath thinking he'd beat Link. And certainly hoping they don't send him to be annihilated by Sumire or another Persona character. >_>;

Or, y'know, because of the popular Flash TV show.

EDIT* Admittedly, I don't know HOW popular.
The TV series is saving the DC franchise long enough. Need I say anything else?

Now DB buys tier 4 FF VII (as shown with Sephy Vs Vergil) meaning Cloud will be at least 4-B in his rematch with Link how would they scale the LoZ?

Judging by Ganondorf Vs Dracula they had the pig demon at around 5-B tops (tri-force of power).

They said the Supernova was real, but it didn't scale to Sephiroth as he didn't create it. It was more along the lines he sends the enemy through dimensions to a place where a Supernova is occurring.

Doesn't really seem they seem to go beyond tier 8 with FFVII. While I hope my boyo gets a better display this time (pretty likely since his fight was all the was in season 1 and emo jokes are no longer funny), not really holding my breath thinking he'd beat Link. And certainly hoping they don't send him to be annihilated by Sumire or another Persona character. >_>;
That's still a weird stop to make with Supernova. Even accepting the Sephiroth that gets englufed is an illusion, Cloud and Party still survive it, and obviously Sephiroth scales to them.
Well said. And the speed is still there and is enough to defeat Vergil without DMC 5 (or, just Vergil in general if you do not buy universe level Dante)

Oh the dimensional tiering (to whoever applicable)... Since they have Mister Mxyzptlk, True Form Darkseid and Unmoored Wally West, they will look into similar criteria to determine if a character is extra-dimensional in this context. (Yes I am referring to Doctor Doom, Anti-Spiral, possibly Shulk and KOS-MOS and any other characters labelled as extra-dimensional)

An important thing to remember with DB is that the results shown in the video are simplified so a casual audience can get them. A good example of this is Wally vs Sonic, where a deciding factor was that the Speed Force was a higher dimensional tier then the Chaos Force, or something to that effect. But since that was too complicated for a casual audience to get, that factor wasn't mentioned at all in the episode.

Honestly, I really wanna see Gilgamesh vs Doom if only for the dialogue. Doom tries to hypnotize Gilgamesh with willpower, only for Gil to resist through sheer arrogance and go on a ten second tangent on how much of a ******* idiot Doom is. Doom then proceeds to go on a twenty second tangent on how much of a ******* idiot Gilgamesh is because that hypnosis was just to distract him from something else. Then Gilgamesh counters that and goes on a thirty second tangent on how much of a ******* idiot Doom is because he's literally so arrogant he has godlike clairvoyance and nothing can surprise him. This goes on for the entire fight.

Come up with a Track name for this fight
Size doesn't matter, or I guess Size Matters Not.

Doesn't really seem they seem to go beyond tier 8 with FFVII.
Not quite, in Sephiroth vs Vergil they actually put FFVII at Large Town level, they had Zack at baseline High 7-C and Sephiroth at roughly 450 kilotons. Of course this was 3 years ago so who knows what they'll pull out for Cloud, but honestly I think they'll end up having Cloud being far above tier 8.

Not quite, in Sephiroth vs Vergil they actually put FFVII at Large Town level, they had Zack at baseline High 7-C and Sephiroth at roughly 450 kilotons. Of course this was 3 years ago so who knows what they'll pull out for Cloud, but honestly I think they'll end up having Cloud being far above tier 8.
really? they said that 3.5 billion newtons was 30 15 kt bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back