• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion of Broly Vs Hulk is pretty much the same as everyone else, I guess?

Also why did I hear fish getting slapped around when Broly and Hulk were shattering dimensions with their headbutts?

So then, my sorces tell me that the Season Finale of Season 8 will be a rematch. And not just any rematch.

It's a redo of a matchup endlessly ridiculed by Death Battle's audience. A battle so inaccurate it makes Yang vs Tifa look like a science report. That's right.

They really didn't want to do it, but they know they have to, they have to fix their greatest mistake.

Bomberman vs Dig Dug 2

d81pe2r-eb58c335-2611-4a13-bfb4-bf12357323d7.png
Give Shadow his ultimate due DB
Also This better have a high quality OST in it a bit mixture of “I Am All of Me” and “Don’t lose Your way” in it

anywho ya guys top 5 or 10 fights of this season?
mine are...
Hulk vs Broly
Flash vs Sonic
Beerus vs Galaxia
Goro vs Machamp
Cable vs Booster Gold
Obi Wan vs Kakashi
Jon Taliban vs Sabrewulf
Danny vs Jake
Red hood vs Winter Soldier
Esdeath vs Gray

in no particular order (cause if i were to rank them, Sanji vs Rock lee would end up being number 1,and that would look weird)

Miles vs Statikk
Booster G vs Cable
Goro vs Machamp
Sanji vs Rock Lee
Hulk vs Broly
Gray vs Esdeath
Kakashi vs Obi Wan
Sabrewolf vs Jon Talban (this gets the annual "the best fight between 2 characters i had no idea existed" prize)
Beerus vs Galaxia (albeit i kinda wanted Hades to make his debut in DB, but hey, you can't win all your battles)
Venom vs Crona ( i'm biased towards cute pink haired anime characters killing marvel Symbiotes. i guess)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back