• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg
so wins this fight
KND Father should stomp. He blew a huge ass hole in the earth. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Antoniofer/Father's_Flame_(KE)

For the upcoming RvB fight, the flow will depend entirely on who is included in the roster. Going over them all, we have:

Blue: Church, Tucker, Caboose, Texas (maybe), Sister, Washington

Red: Sarge, Simmons, Grif, Lopez (2.0 probably won't be included), Donut

Doc is a neutral party and Carolina worked with both and never officially joined a team

If they include Tex and Wash, then Blue definitely wins. If those two are excluded, while they'll be outnumbered, Blue may still win. Overall, I think either Tucker survives or Lopez survives. Deaths should go like this:

Grif->Church->Simmons->Donut->Caboose/Sarge (one after the other, order doesn't matter)->Tucker/Lopez

I'd say Spy vs Agent 47 is fairly likely, and something I would look forward to.

For Persona, we still have Ren vs Giorno, though I have absolutely no idea who wins, if anyone does.
We might make a Vs battle on that after Ren gets his Resistance to Causality Manip. Seeing as to how both of them have wincons idk how the match will turn out

Last edited:
We might make a Vs battle on that after Ren gets his Causality Manip. Seeing as to how both of them have wincons idk how the match will turn out
Ah what’s the argument for Akira’s Causality Manip? I recall one of the researchers from DB who did a write up for Joker vs Giorno saying that Akira should be able to resist GER’s Casuality Manip because of Joker resisting fate manip, with the researcher reasoning that the two are essentially the same.

Ah what’s the argument for Akira’s Causality Manip? I recall one of the researchers from DB who did a write up for Joker vs Giorno saying that Akira should be able to resist GER’s Casuality Manip because of Joker resisting fate manip, with the researcher reasoning that the two are essentially the same.
So joker has fate manip not to mention he might be getting acausality type 1,2, and 4. Although I am not sure If 4 will be added. This is because of P5r where the final boss rewrites the Past for Everyone but Joker remains unaffected by it.

also if we’re being honest fate manip isnt enough to resist GER. can you provide me the link to that video?

Edit: Made a mistake on my wording there. I meant to say Acausality not Causality manip. Sorry

Last edited:
also if we’re being honest fate manip isnt enough to resist GER. can you provide me the link to that video?

Edit: Made a mistake on my wording there. I meant to say Acausality not Causality manip. Sorry
It wasn’t a video but an analysis/fight scenario but here you go!

It wasn’t a video but an analysis/fight scenario but here you go!

well this analysis was pretty good imo. It got lots of things right. First wincon was pretty stupid though. Only thing that they didnt include is that Giorno can use age manipulation on Joker and that GER has infinite speed

I always think that top tier Jojo is no match for top tier Persona.
So the verdict of Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna should be very clear (a massive stomp at physical AP over durability) if not for how to explain the mechanics of GER - except it may not even matter if Giorno is blitzed. (I do not fully understand infinite speed GER btw.)

But to make things simple Giorno is affected by a Pucci who has one single universal+ attack, and is killed by another Pucci who is not even universal+. So the universal GER claim is pretty shaky, while the universal+ AP from Ren is much more solid.

Just may be an obscure one: who would be fighting against Chise - should they for whatever reasons want to introduce Saikano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back