• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Ash vs Yugi seems to be a popular matchup up, I’m curious to know what teams both would bring? Like obviously Ash would have Pikachu and Yugi would most likely have Exodia (though I’ve never watched Yugi so I’m not sure if that’s a monster he always has) but who else could they have? I can possibly see Ash getting Greninja too.

Ash would probably has the best of his Pokemon (Generally the ones he's funny evolved), while Yugi would probably have whatever his "Standard" deck is. IIRC he uses Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl pretty often. The big issue I see with the match is that Yugi can't actually summon his cards aside from the Egyptian Gods.

Since Ash vs Yugi seems to be a popular matchup up, I’m curious to know what teams both would bring? Like obviously Ash would have Pikachu and Yugi would most likely have Exodia (though I’ve never watched Yugi so I’m not sure if that’s a monster he always has) but who else could they have? I can possibly see Ash getting Greninja too.
Ash would probably has the best of his Pokemon (Generally the ones he's funny evolved), while Yugi would probably have whatever his "Standard" deck is. IIRC he uses Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl pretty often. The big issue I see with the match is that Yugi can't actually summon his cards aside from the Egyptian Gods.
I’m curious how can you make the fight work

Wow looking back on S4 has to be the least amount of Capeshit matches compared to the last few seasons
we only had like three Marvel vs DC fights and two fights involving fighting non DC fights

We know Buu can take what he can dish out otherwise it wouldn't been a bitch to put him down

of course there's still would've backlash but rivaling Goku vs Supes? nah wouldn't happen if Kuro didn't wank the hell outta Ben to be some unbeatable king
Kuro didn't wank ben lol

Okay after taking a look, it seems that Ash would most likely win, even without Pikachu lol. Granted I only looked at Anime Yugi since it feels right due to Ash being from the anime only.

hulk_vs_broly_by_cargo0rising_deagftp-fullview.jpg
hulk_vs_broly__marvel_vs_dragon_ball__by_aidan123x_deadv5u-fullview.jpg
death_battle_hulk_vs__broly_by_bluelightning733_dccmomv-fullview.png
maxresdefault.jpg
EpOPOchW4AMD1Qp.jpg
b52c8022_cbca_4cac_847d_5bad83795aae_by_nekroz_of_mokey_dd2n1wm-pre.jpg

Problem with Alien X is that the series never gave him a shot to truly show what he can do cause outside the Galactic Gladiator X never had any issues nor had to strain himself when he gets use and even then he comes only to show up a few times

Last edited:
I mentioned it in discord but can we talk about how Hulk has a universal minimum p*nis?
This isn’t an elaborate joke. He literally shakes the fabric of reality by banging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back