• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow looking back on S4 has to be the least amount of Capeshit matches compared to the last few seasons
we only had like three Marvel vs DC fights and two fights involving fighting non DC fights
@Tipper17 you know what makes that even worse? It's that Majin Buu on multiple occasions that taken blows from characters like Goku or Gohan without needing to regenerate, and speaking of which it's like they forgot that the reason why Buu seems to have lower durability then other's is due to his absurb ability to come back from reduced to vapor so I doubt he needs to worry about damage
We know Buu can take what he can dish out otherwise it wouldn't been a bitch to put him down
Who would've thought that Ben vs. Hal could brought salt that could rival Goku vs. Superman 1 and 2? Even iff it wasn't for Kuro the Artist (Hypeman for Ben 10 and Creator of 5 Years Later, a crossover webcomic of Ben 10/Danny Phantom) misinterpreting what was going on behind the scenes, there still could have been a lot of backlash regardless.
of course there's still would've backlash but rivaling Goku vs Supes? nah wouldn't happen if Kuro didn't wank the hell outta Ben to be some unbeatable king

So even with the proper research, would Kirby still be able to beat Majin Buu?
Depends on where you actually see them at. Most people outside of VSB put Buu in the Galaxy Range or Higher while Kirby is "Usually" seen at the 4-A and Higher Range.
what this guy said depends on how you look at it
Manga buu easily
Toeiland Buu is where things take a turn

I Find funny Bleach only had one matchup while it it peers had several
Naruto had 7
One piece had 3
Fairy tail had 3
Bleach only has one so far
Doesn't Kirby fight threats that are universal-low multiversal in his game run?
im not an expert on kirby ang again boils down to interpretation

Why is Alien X 2-B again? The. Reasoning seems super flimsy
Apparently it comes from Celestialsapiens being the most powerful things in the Verse, meaning they should surpass the Chrono Navigator, along with Servantis stating that Ben could “wipe everything out of existence” with Alien X.

Didn’t finish Omniverse so I don’t have much of an opinion on Alien X’s Tier.

I personally think it was Thor vs Raiden, yes Flash is OP as hell but we already knew that. With Death Battle? They took Thor, used planetary feats, and put it against a guy who's best feat to them was conducting electricity through wood

Can’t decide what was a bigger stomp match between Thor vs Raiden and Flash vs Quicksilver
Flash vs Quicksilver no question
Raiden can be argued to be Planet level at least compare to Thor Large Planet-Solar System range
Nobody believe QS to have a chance folks they were gonna pull a screwjob on Barry

of course there's still would've backlash but rivaling Goku vs Supes? nah wouldn't happen if Kuro didn't wank the hell outta Ben to be some unbeatable king

Yeah. That would be the case but I kinda know where he's coming from, when I first got introduced into Death Battle, I was the people that was very salty when Goku lost. It was an important lesson that I look back on: don't get your expectations too high because you'll be disappointed at best or angry at worst. That's how it was like for the Ben 10 fanbase: they experienced their first Goku vs Superman.

Aside from that Kuro's not a bad guy, his content is fresh and he's very passionate about the Ben 10 franchise. I guess that's he's been on YouTube less and allowed his coworkers to host the videos because he doesn't like being a youtuber or be involved in drama for expressing his opinions on "certain" topics.

Yeah. That would be the case but I kinda know where he's coming from, when I first got introduced into Death Battle, I was the people that was very salty when Goku lost. It was an important lesson that I look back on: don't get your expectations too high because you'll be disappointed at best or angry at worst. That's how it was like for the Ben 10 fanbase: they experienced their first Goku vs Superman.

Aside from that Kuro's not a bad guy, his content is fresh and he's very passionate about the Ben 10 franchise. I guess that's he's been on YouTube less and allowed his coworkers to host the videos because he doesn't like being a youtuber or be involved in drama for expressing his opinions on "certain" topics.
I get that honestly
I remember believing Goku was one of the strongest beings in fiction until I stumbled upon the OBD when it was still alive and find out there were Shitloads of beings out there that could cave his skull in before Super was even a thing
Some buy 2-C Thor now tho
well not all but Thor with the God Blast can be easily argued to be in that range

I wonder when can we expect the next batch of commissions from Brandon?
So far he’s done
Ash vs Yugi
Chaos Zero vs Kyorge
Hatsune Miku vs Haruka Amami
Joker P5 vs Neku
Bill Cipher vs Discord
Ash Williams vs Frank West
Godzilla vs Eva-01

If we're talking Anime Buu, there's a fight, but canon Dragon Ball Z (Specifically Z, not Super) only goes up to 4-B, way below what Kirby's capable of.
we know that which is why me and this guy said
what this guy said depends on how you look at it
Manga buu easily
Toeiland Buu is where things take a turn
Depends on where you actually see them at. Most people outside of VSB put Buu in the Galaxy Range or Higher while Kirby is "Usually" seen at the 4-A and Higher Range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back