• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me how it is rumored Buffy Summers "has universe level bed activities" yet never shows even a video clip or a screen cap.

Speaking of which, I wonder if anyone knows Ma Siu-Ling (My Date With a Vampire) (heard to be once a super popular TV series with 3 seasons) - the series is similar to Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the sense it is a sci-fi action TV series with a feature female protagonist. Ma Siu-Ling can potentially be a good opponent against Buffy.

Given how Giorno Giovanna is nothing without GER, I am really worried if Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya would turn out to be the ugliest biggest AP stomp ever in Death Battle history. Even if we argue GER let Giorno reach P5 Joker level in raw strength and hax, as Sanji vs Rock Lee says, Giorno "would have to hit him first". Ren simply outranges. (Jotaro Kujo is previous set by Rooster Teeth as small building level by tossing a section of a building out so Ren stomps even if we downplay him to Mitsuru level)

I really wish Giorno has alternative opponents. Given Ren has a handful of those.

And did Death Battle Cast give a good explanation for how they tier speed for Sanji and Rock Lee? Like the whole verdict evolves around how Sanji is said to be faster if my calculations show just not what they claim.

I really wish Giorno has alternative opponents.

Everyone forgot about Misogi Kumagawa it seems or not as requested as Giorno vs Joker it seems.

I think Death Battle would rather have a GERdabslol against Joker and Satanael then have to figure out the semantic nightmare that is Requiem vs All Fiction.

Giorno vs Kumagawa is basically a Goku vs Superman matchup anyways. I'd honestly prefer a more thematic matchup between Kumagawa and another "Loser".

Last edited:
Call Joker by his real name, Akira. And honestly, I won't be surprised if the fight ends with a tie.
Eh, doubt it. Ben said he doesn't like ties, and ties are also literally impossible to happen (outside of joke episodes) unless the combatants have zero methods of killing each other. Both Giorno and Joker definitely aren't unkillable by any stretch of the imagination.

Eh, doubt it. Ben said he doesn't like ties, and ties are also literally impossible to happen (outside of joke episodes) unless the combatants have zero methods of killing each other. Both Giorno and Joker definitely aren't unkillable by any stretch of the imagination.
Well, unless they count Giorno's loop as it's own thing, not just Giorno abusing GER, or they buy Akira having acausalty via having royale, they do have zero means to kill each other.

Actually, I've heard people say All Fiction beats GER. To make an at least four paragraph story short, GER returns things from "1" to "0". All Fiction, meanwhile, erases both "1" and "0", meaning GER would have nothing to return to.

Reminds me how it is rumored Buffy Summers "has universe level bed activities" yet never shows even a video clip or a screen cap.

Speaking of which, I wonder if anyone knows Ma Siu-Ling (My Date With a Vampire) (heard to be once a super popular TV series with 3 seasons) - the series is similar to Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the sense it is a sci-fi action TV series with a feature female protagonist. Ma Siu-Ling can potentially be a good opponent against Buffy.

Given how Giorno Giovanna is nothing without GER, I am really worried if Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya would turn out to be the ugliest biggest AP stomp ever in Death Battle history. Even if we argue GER let Giorno reach P5 Joker level in raw strength and hax, as Sanji vs Rock Lee says, Giorno "would have to hit him first". Ren simply outranges. (Jotaro Kujo is previous set by Rooster Teeth as small building level by tossing a section of a building out so Ren stomps even if we downplay him to Mitsuru level)

I really wish Giorno has alternative opponents. Given Ren has a handful of those.

And did Death Battle Cast give a good explanation for how they tier speed for Sanji and Rock Lee? Like the whole verdict evolves around how Sanji is said to be faster if my calculations show just not what they claim.
Most of the researchers seem to agree, as incorrect as it is, that Giorno beats Ren.

If I am getting it right, at least according to our site, the only thing that stops Ren is GER's Causality Manipulation, aside that he completely outclasses Giorno in every regard, correct?

Also keep in mind, the research team thought Cable would beat Booster Gold, but then they started doing research and it turned out that Booster would win. So it is likely that once they start researching into Giorno vs Joker, they will find out that the matchup favors Joker more often than not.

Joker doesn’t exactly have oodles of media like comics do. They know everything for Persona. And while they buy universal stats, they don’t buy most of the hax, let alone the speed.

@Da_Lunge_Fish Ah right, forgot about the speed. I thought since the revision to the rule that moving through timeless places was no longer enough to grant Infinite Speed Giorno was downgraded, my bad.

Regarding Persona 5 Joker, does he have a different official name depending on the adaptation or something like that? I've seen him being called Ren and Akira by different people, and looking at the Persona wiki it says Ren is his anime name and Akira is his name in the manga. But, is one more official than the other? scratches head

Speaking of Jojo matchups, pretty much the entire team are on the same page that Dio beats Alucard, so expect Dio to take that if it happens next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back