• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His High 1-C vector shield gets bypasses by his death manip and Life absorption. Zeus also can apparently destroy vectors by damaging souls so uh...poor accel

I also fail to see how he could even affect his abstract existence. Zeus stomps, Touma is a better match
....Zeus is at best 2-C tho, it seems that you have downplaying Accel way hard here

So these are my candidates in order with these Template, some are combats that I would like to see but that due to the difference in statistics it is impossible, that is why they are marked with divine weapons like in RoR

1677350356419.png

1677401862794.png

1. Uncle Grandpa Vs Pacheco Cara Floja, the Best MU for both without a doubt
2. Kelsier vs. Loki (MCU), Interesting MU for the two who """"""cheated death""""""
3. Iroh (with Divine Weapons) vs. Odin(GoW)
4. The Emperor (40k) vs Reinhard (Masada/Shiza)
5. Neo (Matrix) Vs Liu Kang
6. Compiste Chapulín Colorado vs Aku
7. Finn the Human Vs Hercules (RoR)
8. Gen Narumi vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse or similar variants)
9. Koga The Pegasus vs Crota, Oryx's Son
10. Absalom (With Divine Weapons) Vs Mars
11. Miles Dread Vs Shinnok
12. Garou vs Orion
13. Rex Salazar (Can Go to Meta Nani if he need) Vs Mekahne (TwistedGears/Kaktus Proposal)
I vibe with Pacheco cara floja vs Uncle Grandpa a lot, I like it. But I wonder what happened to Uncle Grandpa's page, it seems deleted from existence.

Did you hate Ayanokouji that much lmao, Goku Black ironically has a way better skill
I was thinking that the "Perfect human" should fight a god that is perfect. And that he should be given a volund that will let him be on par with Goku Black. I was going to pit the "perfect human that acts more like a robot rather than like a human" against a god that acts more like a human than a god but I don't know many gods like that other than Konosuba gods (But I already fed Aqua to Light) I wonder if there are other gods that act more human than like a god that I don't know (Maybe Superman would fit the description but he isn't really a god nor would fight for the gods)

Same above but change Ayano with Keyarga
I mean, Keyarga has nice haxes when he touches people. I heard that he can copy powers too (I forgot if he is even capable of that) but I admit I don't know Griffith

Anti-Spiral, Altair, and Homura murder-stomp
Yeah, but what are Anti-Spiral and Altair gonna do when Supes and Saitama punch them really hard? If it doesn't work, they will just punch harder. Duh.

Unironically the best fight idea you have
I find it funny how you like this idea but I showed that MU to a friend and his reaction was pretty much "Bro, why are you doing Youmu dirty? Gilgamesh is way stronger than everyone on that list"

His High 1-C vector shield gets bypasses by his death manip and Life absorption. Zeus also can apparently destroy vectors by damaging souls so uh...poor accel

I also fail to see how he could even affect his abstract existence. Zeus stomps, Touma is a better match
Sinner, Touma sucks ass, Accelerator, my boy, is wayyyyy better than Touma

It's not any of the officially revealed S10 match-ups. Confirmed by Ben.

Also Ben stated there are some passion projects this season. They are granting some of the animator's most wanted.
“I will say this, without spoiling any episodes specifically but we do have a number of episodes this year where the animators um, we’re really letting them sorta like , do their thing. Several of the people that we work with came to us with very specific ideas and like things that they want to work on this year, not just in terms of matchups but animation overall and we all very much wanted to give them those chances and explore what they can do with those ideas so there are some different types of fights that we’re gonna see this year, or at least passionate ones that certain animators are very hyped about that and I’m hyped about that”

I was thinking that the "Perfect human" should fight a god that is perfect. And that he should be given a volund that will let him be on par with Goku Black.
Volund or not, Goku Black still trashed him, period, no joke
I mean, Keyarga has nice haxes when he touches people. I heard that he can copy powers too (I forgot if he is even capable of that) but I admit I don't know Griffith
Something about High-Godly Regen and way better skill and arsenal
Yeah, but what are Anti-Spiral and Altair gonna do when Supes and Saitama punch them really hard? If it doesn't work, they will just punch harder. Duh.
Uninspiring and boring argument for both, and overrated as heck too
Supes and Saitama are still getting trashed, end of story
I find it funny how you like this idea but I showed that MU to a friend and his reaction was pretty much "Bro, why are you doing Youmu dirty? Gilgamesh is way stronger than everyone on that list"
Mainly because if we go by a current info we get, Touhou might get a tier 1 in the future
And mainly because the Touhou physiology can make Youmu keep up with Gil

Volund or not, Goku Black still trashed him, period, no joke

Something about High-Godly Regen and way better skill and arsenal

Uninspiring and boring argument for both, and overrated as heck too
Supes and Saitama are still getting trashed, end of story

Mainly because if we go by a current info we get, Touhou might get a tier 1 in the future
And mainly because the Touhou physiology can make Youmu keep up with Gil
woooooo, when Touhou gets buffed to tier 1 I'll be the first to sacrifice Youmu to Gilgamesh
Also, what exactly about Touhou physiology makes them hard to kill? I heard a lot about it but I haven't found any article about it

woooooo, when Touhou gets buffed to tier 1 I'll be the first to sacrifice Youmu to Gilgamesh
Not until i threw Youmu at the tier 1 swordmaster from Fate first
Also, what exactly about Touhou physiology makes them hard to kill? I heard a lot about it but I haven't found any article about it
It's more of their haxes that going to make them hard to kill
Here is the page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spirit_Manipulation_(Touhou_Project)

Oh trust me, it will get better in the future upgrade lel

That's why put her against a tier 1 swordmaster from Fate is better....if they have a less haxes of course lmak
Let's sacrifice Youmu to Saber (Or any Fate Saber servant that is half-human and half other-thing, though I am not sure which of them are hybrids)

Touhou youkai's have the best unkillability I've seen if that wall of text is spittin' facts. Though I wonder how fast is the self-restoration of these abilities, not a lot of fictional immortals can revive mid-fight. Are these combat applicable??
Some are, yeah. Regen up to mid-godly is nearly instant, and all forms of resilient immortality (losing limbs, fighting as a phantom, existing in non-existence) should work in combat. Same goes for being Shrodinger's cats, I guess.

Others aren't given a clear timeframe (like the reliant immortality or resurrection), and some have big restrictions (the boundary of reality and fantasy basically BFRs you to Gensokyo). The latter wouldn't really matter to characters like Yukari who can jump across dimensions though, since the respawn itself is instant and they can just return to the fight whenever they want.

I wanna do the ROR thing, but not only do I not know many fictional characters/gods, I don't even know how to edit the images to make the template. The only one I can come up with is Salem from RWBY vs Gullveig from FEH: I know it's a stomp, but... IDK, immortal witch who has too much time versus golden snake lady who controls all time. Made sense to me, though I probably worded that wrong just now.

I wanna do the ROR thing, but not only do I not know many fictional characters/gods, I don't even know how to edit the images to make the template. The only one I can come up with is Salem from RWBY vs Gullveig from FEH: I know it's a stomp, but... IDK, immortal witch who has too much time versus golden snake lady who controls all time. Made sense to me, though I probably worded that wrong just now.
PIXLR and Paint.net are what I use to edit images and they're easy to learn and use

Some are, yeah. Regen up to mid-godly is nearly instant, and all forms of resilient immortality (losing limbs, fighting as a phantom, existing in non-existence) should work in combat. Same goes for being Shrodinger's cats, I guess.

Others aren't given a clear timeframe (like the reliant immortality or resurrection), and some have big restrictions (the boundary of reality and fantasy basically BFRs you to Gensokyo). The latter wouldn't really matter to characters like Yukari who can jump across dimensions though, since the respawn itself is instant and they can just return to the fight whenever they want.
Yukari, Okina, Mamizou, Reimu and Kasen can all either bypass the barrier in their own or travel thru dimensions, so they can all get past this restriction pretty easily, but most others (besides maybe Nue, theHermits and DEBATABLY Marisa with ability cards) likely wouldn’t have an easy time getting out of Gensokyo meaning it’s not very combat applicable.

Yukari, Okina, Mamizou, Reimu and Kasen can all either bypass the barrier in their own or travel thru dimensions, so they can all get past this restriction pretty easily, but most others (besides maybe Nue, theHermits and DEBATABLY Marisa with ability cards) likely wouldn’t have an easy time getting out of Gensokyo meaning it’s not very combat applicable.
I mean, it only applies to youkai anyways. Okina, Reimu, and Marisa wouldn't have high-godly so it's not like the restriction really matters for them.

Unrelated, but I'd argue gods are actually harder to kill than youkai, since they have 2 separate instances of multiversal omnipresence that can indefinitely create new avatars (which can be endlessly reborn through myths and faith), be duplicated infinitely, exist as literal ideas or "pure will", and one of the two omnipresent forms exists prior to the void that exists as a deeper nothingness than zero [nonexistence] and are outside of any sort of concepts, information, history, fate, or dualities. They're uh, kind of absurd to put it mildly.

Orrrrrrrrr...

You can get the best of both worlds with tsukumogami, which are youkai AND gods, so they may legitimately have some SCP-682 levels of insane immortality (y'know, minus the boundless VS bait bullshit).

It's not any of the officially revealed S10 match-ups. Confirmed by Ben.

Also Ben stated there are some passion projects this season. They are granting some of the animator's most wanted.
I feel nervous and worried.

Picks by Liam and DJTiki are good (as seen for Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn), but for the animators... smh I fear another Macho-aid or Korra Munroe

Was YHVH vs Arceus one of Liam's passion projects? I really want that one to happen (just for the chaotic lore dumps).
nah its Chosen undead vs Dragonborn for liam this season
I feel nervous and worried.

Picks by Liam and DJTiki are good (as seen for Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn), but for the animators... smh I fear another Macho-aid or Korra Munroe
oh for sure im curious on what are these choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back